Pats trade a 7th for Ravens linebacker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats trade a 7th for Ravens linebacker

I never heard of the guy, I hope he's a stud. Anybody know anything about this guy?

Patriots acquire Prescott Burgess from the Ravens

Courtesy of the Baltimore Ravens, the Patriots have traded a seventh round pick in exchange for linebackerPrescott Burgess. He was a sixth round pick in the 2006 draft, and played at Tom Brady’s alma mater at Michigan. He figures to provide depth at a sorely needed spot, given the absence of Jerod Mayo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Pats trade a 7th for Ravens linebacker

No idea but this guy has been in 3-4 D for a whuile now so maybe he will be more then we bargined for. Most likely though he is just a depth player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Just what I've read, good special teamer and will add depth to inside LB.  Is this a concidence after the Jets loss, me think not!  Maybe more trades or pickups are on the way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

i hope for a real key guy.another good receiver wouldnt hurt.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

an insider look at the Rex Ryan defense and his blitz packages?

What about the fact that we play Baltimore in two weeks?

Hm

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Are they running the same D without ryan?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

They probably could of found someone of equal value wearing a paper hat and flipping burgers. 

How about we trade a 2011 1st for Peppers and spend some of that $eymour money that went into Kraft's bank account.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

He was a HS safety that converted to LB in college and has been injured the past two years. Pretty much an unknown quantity. Hopefully he is fast, hungry and smart.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

ahhhhh

this obsession with peppers 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

He played with woods in college too

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

In Response to Pats trade a 7th for Ravens linebacker:
    I never heard of the guy, I hope he's a stud. Anybody know anything about this guy? Patriots acquire Prescott Burgess from the Ravens Courtesy of the Baltimore Ravens, the Patriots have traded a seventh round pick in exchange for linebacker Prescott Burgess.  He was a sixth round pick in the 2006 draft, and played at  Tom Brady’s  alma mater at Michigan. He figures to provide depth at a sorely needed spot, given the absence of  Jerod Mayo.  
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

I don't know much about him, but lets just hope last year he still has the baltimores defensive playbook from Rex Ryan. I think Billy B is countering Ryans o'connel move with picking up someone who became familiar with Ryans defense. Seeing as how this years Jets defense has exactly the same plays as the ravens d last year. This is a nice move.  

Sections
Shortcuts