Pats trade Moss so Vikes beat Jets??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade1patfan. Show Wade1patfan's posts

Pats trade Moss so Vikes beat Jets??

Do you guys think this might of had something to do with the timing of the trade?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: Pats trade Moss so Vikes beat Jets??

I know for a fact this was why, i was standing on the grassy knoll with them while they worked the deal out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Oh Definitely.

It certainly isn't because the trade deadline is in two weeks and the Pats have a bye this week. And the current reports about Randy's and the teams arguments escalating this week would have nothing to do with the timing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins248. Show bruins248's posts

who cares we beat miami 41-14 with moss not catching one ball, yes we had the punt and field goal block and the kick return, but we dont need him anymore f**k Randy Moss lets burn his jersey ahahha

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

just a positive side effect of the trade. A rather interesting adverse side effect of the trade is us playing the Vikes Halloween afternoon. Do you think Randy will be motivated then? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Vikes won't beat the Jets with or without Randy.  If the game was to be played in Minnesota, maybe.  This hurts, because the Jets really don't deserve it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I'm sure Moss will be motivated for the game.  No doubt there!

Luckily, if you want to call it that, the Pats are on a bye week and can make the adjustments need to go on.  One thing's for sure Tommy's heroin is gone and now he will go back to spreading the ball around.  All of his targets with the exception of Welker are newbies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

its not like we have to play the vikings later this october or anything....
    IF THE JETS LOSE TO THE VIKINGS BECAUSE OF MOSS IT MEANS WE HAVE A HIGHER CHANCE OF LOSING TO THE VIKINGS AS WELL....
    AND WE WONT HAVE MOSS FOR OUR NEXT GAME VS. THE JETS

thats is not the reason for the trade, or we would have sent the vikings Brady so he could beat the jets

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Pats trade Moss so Vikes beat Jets??:
    [QUOTE]Vikes won't beat the Jets with or without Randy.  If the game was to be played in Minnesota, maybe.  This hurts, because the Jets really don't deserve it.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I hope Favre hits Moss(that self righteous S.O.B) on a 99 yard td bomb right in Revis's stink eye for the 1st play of the game. Then in a few weeks when Moss comes back to Foxborough, I hope he gets Chunged.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i don't think the trade will help the vikes in beating the jets, they need more help than moss