Pats trading for Bronco WR Lloyd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

Pats trading for Bronco WR Lloyd

Patriots one of three teams reportedly attempting to land Denver Bronco WR Lloyd. What does this mean to OchoCinco, who is absent most times in the game? Lloyd is a speedy receiver, a deep threat with good hands. He would add the missing element to the Patriots.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: Pats trading for Bronco WR Lloyd

Rams got him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

good for the Rams, now all they need is for someone to hold up Bradford so he can throw it to Lloyd...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3993225. Show user_3993225's posts

Thank god.  The offensive personnel is fine.  Getting Lloyd would just make it more likely we would throw the ball too much and we should save the draft picks for the D and the money for a contract for Welker.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlderbutWiser. Show OlderbutWiser's posts

What does the attempt mean for Ocho. He isn't contributing and I believe this shows front office has given up on him.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

For a 5th or 6th round pick..... that sounds like a pretty good deal for STL.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from achie. Show achie's posts

What happened to Taylor PRice?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Pats trading for Bronco WR Lloyd:
    [QUOTE]What does the attempt mean for Ocho. He isn't contributing and I believe this shows front office has given up on him.
    Posted by OlderbutWiser[/QUOTE]

Can you blame them if they have given up on him? Can you say, Joey Galloway, II?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from plldre79. Show plldre79's posts

Would be a nice acquisition, but, not at the expense of losing Wes Welker!

A trade that would include Ocho, and a 1st or second round draft choice would be

smart. Isaac Bruce comes highly reccommended if unable to acquire Lloyd.

Hoping you can swing it to your liking!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

A conditional 6th round pick for Lloyd. That is a good deal draft pick wise. However, what is it going to take to sign him longer term? That's the problem. Got to pay Wes and BJGE first, then a bunch of others.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

Too bad? What do you think you are talking about? EARTH TO PATSFANSINCE1966!!! You are not the patriots GM

[QUOTE]Too bad, he's a Ram.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

Apparently, Eddie Royal is available, too, according to Denver news sources...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

E.Royal had a great rookie year!!!  not much after that though

I wonder what his problem is.  he is a guy that could have replaced Wes in the slot and was more dynamic...but IDK now...he has lost some stock for sure, but I would kick his tires ....more valube to us than Lloyd, IMO  as a future replacement possibiltly. Like I feared, I dont think the Pats wanna play that game w/Wes. They already know he deserved more money than they can offer

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Good...from what I was hearing on EEI from former teammates Lloyd isn't a very good teammate. I was actually surprised at how vacal they were about how he would potentially tear up the locker room. That's the only reason I can see for them letting him leave Denver. You finally make the switch to Tebow and then take away his number 1 wideout? It doesn't make a ton of football sense. They should make a deal to Philly for Riley Cooper. They were an extremely solid duo in school. There's something to be said for that chemistry a la Brady/Branch or even Grossman/Gaffney up until this week this year.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Isaac Bruce is available.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    How about Billy "White Shoes" Johnson? I always liked him and thought he was pretty good.  And his white shoes always looked Marvelous!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kawiultra99. Show Kawiultra99's posts

They don't need receivers.  They need DB's.  Maybe we can turn Ocho into a safety that can catch.

Sections
Shortcuts