Pats Voted Best Offseason

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: Pats Voted Best Offseason

In Response to Re: Pats Voted Best Offseason:
    In Response to Re: Pats Voted Best Offseason : Not a problem....it is pretty easy to figure you out and show everyone how Jealous you have become.....Typical....
    Posted by m1021us

What is typical? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

@bj    the afc east troll of the week...  clayton wrote the pats had the best off season...  not the jests...   see even when you think your team makes moves and you think did great.... you still finish behind the best...  nothing has changed and dont worry I already know your used to it .....but loud mouth some more...because thats what you are best at...
    Posted by jcour382

you are basing that off an opinion?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

decline??  2007 suberbowl  2008 no quaterback 11-5 record...nfl quirk where 9-7 team goes to playoffs we dont...2009 win division...2010??? superbowl again???     ask jaguars or titans or redskins about teams on the decline
    Posted by jcour382

no qb?

you can make a damn reasonable argument that Cassell is no brady...no one would argue in fact

but cassell had a pretty damn good year that year...so feel free to bash on him the rest of his career if its as bad as we all feel it will be...but i take issue with someone that said he didnt have a good year in 08

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

According to someone whom I question whether he played a day of football in his life, the New England Patriots win the offseason Superbowl.  Someone please have a banner made.  All players will be given $.50 to purchase their own gumball machine official John Clayton offseason superbowl rings.  The president of the local Rotary will host the team in celebration during the off-season off-season.
    Posted by underdoggg

you finally crawled from under coltsbabe to make a post

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Voted Best Offseason : What is typical? 
    Posted by underdoggg

Your jealous trolling resonse.....typical....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

I think they had a great offseason

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Of course Keller had more catches in in rookie year than any patsy TE in the last decade

Well ya, because Keller just about was all Sanchez could find besides the defensive secondary

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Of course Keller had more catches in in rookie year than any patsy TE in the last decade Well ya, because Keller just about was all Sanchez could find besides the defensive secondary
    Posted by croc

ooo...good burn...i like that...so whats the over/under on sanchize INT's in 2010? my guess is 16

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Probably about that, he'll get better no doubt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Voted Best Offseason : ooo...good burn...i like that...so whats the over/under on sanchize INT's in 2010? my guess is 16
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Question is how many more INTs than TD's will he have?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

They should start the season with a running game, but once Greene breaks, they will lose it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Pats Voted Best Offseason : ...Of course Keller had more catches in in rookie year than any patsy TE in the last decade....  Posted by bjesuss

Interesting if it were true, but like just about everything you come up with, it's wrong:

Keller had 48 catches, 535 yds and 3 TDs in 2008, his first year.
    Watson had 49, 643 and 3 in 2006.

Keller hasn't gone to a Pro Bowl because he isn't that good. 

Keep trying though.  Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I don't doubt it....the Pats offseason was pretty darn good......only an idiot would say otherwise (waiting for MossBradytroll to chime in)......
    Posted by m1021us

Hey Nuthuggerbear, glad to see you are thinking of me.  While The Pats didn't go out and get that one or two impact player(s) they did get some good depth in key places.  I'm pretty happy how it has all worked out so far but like anything else time will tell.  Did they have the best draft?  Maybe?  Maybe not?  But it was a good solid draft on paper! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Do we get a trophy?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Do we get a trophy?
    Posted by Tcal2

Nope, that comes on February 6, 2011 after we win SB XLV.Laughing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Pats Voted Best Offseason:
    Accoding to EspnBoston. John Clayton  stated the Pats had the best offseason, ranked them Number 1.  Check it out.
    Posted by boston1974

i find that really interesting. he's based here so i hear him on the radio maybe 3x per week. i always saw him as being anti-pats. he likes pitts because he's originally from there. he gushes over peyton. and of course he is very supportive of the hawks. saying good things about the pats? that's new. i am starting to think he's trying to cast some bad luck on the pats.

Sections
Shortcuts