Pats vrs Ravens - predictions?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats vrs Ravens - predictions?

Ravens always play Pats tough, as it basically a home playoff game for Ravens I dont see any way Pats with the game. I got Ravens 24-13.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: Pats vrs Ravens - predictions?

Two weeks ago the favorites, sans points, went 12-2. A home favorite sans points does fairly well as a straight up winner.

New England rarely loses 2 straight

Bal is 6-2 at home

Pats are 3-4 on the road

Bal is -2.5

I have never bet against the Pats

The smart money is on Bal

NE simply must win this game....no way you can risk letting the Bills enjoy knocking you out of the playoffs

The game surprises everyone in that a fair amount of points are scored....

In fact I'm playing the over this week...

NE 34

Bal 25

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Oh...and I'm banking on my belief that NE uses more deception this week, more running, and makes Baltimore pay for single/double teaming Vereen (they should have made Miami pay) by looking Vereen's way and baiting Bal and then going the other way to either Blount or Ridley.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Prediction: Pain

Also, 70 degrees at kickoff, passing weather. 31-30 Pats, Talib with a pick 6. Vereen with 80 yds receiving and Ridley with 80 rushing. Pitta, Rice (150 from scrimmage) star for Birds. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

Ravens down 30-24 with 45 seconds left.  Flacco drives his team down to NE 25 yard line with 12 seconds left.  Phantom PI call in the end zone.  Flacco to Rice.  Touchdown.  EP good.  NE jobbed 31-30!

Seriously, Ravens all over our beloved Pats, 31-17.

Red Sox 2013 World Series Champs.  Patriots 2014 Super Bowl Champs???!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I predict it will still be light outside when the game starts but dark when it is over.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I've got my money on the refs cheating one team or the other out of the victory! Sorry this is the WWE NFL version!!! The goodfellows will wind up with all the money in this game!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Ravens aren't that good. The Patriots aren't much better but they're good enough because no other teams are scary either.

31-24 Patriots

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I have a bad feeling on this game.   Remember the 2009 playoff game when the Ravens got ahead early and ran, ran, ran?   Flacco was young then and only threw 10 times for the entire game.  Now Flacco is a seasoned big-game QB.

The perfect elixir for the Ravens bad running game this year is the Pats injury-depleted D-Line.

Too bad the Pats couldn't have played this game 3 weeks ago when they had Gronk and the Ravens were still struggling.

I think the Ravens win this one big (I hope I'm wrong).

Ravens 34  Pats 17

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Footballexpert45. Show Footballexpert45's posts

Pats 27 Ravens 17  

Houston 30 Denver20

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

pats 24 ravens 23

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Two weeks ago the favorites, sans points, went 12-2. A home favorite sans points does fairly well as a straight up winner.

New England rarely loses 2 straight

Bal is 6-2 at home

Pats are 3-4 on the road

Bal is -2.5

I have never bet against the Pats

The smart money is on Bal

NE simply must win this game....no way you can risk letting the Bills enjoy knocking you out of the playoffs

The game surprises everyone in that a fair amount of points are scored....

In fact I'm playing the over this week...

NE 34

Bal 25

[/QUOTE]

Hey....how did I do....and I hit the over, Daddys got a little pocket jingle tonight....

Sections
Shortcuts