Pats vs. Bills - December 20th

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurghPatsFan. Show BurghPatsFan's posts

Pats vs. Bills - December 20th

Hey Everyone,

I know there are always a ton of Pats fans that travel up to Buffalo..........if you sign up on their web page today you can have access to game tickets tomorrow instead of Saturday, starting at 0900.  I am sure this game will sell out by Saturday so just a heads up. 

Good luck............GO PATS!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77gino. Show 77gino's posts

Re: Pats vs. Bills - December 20th

I'm thinking about doing this, but I don't feel right signing up as a Bills fan on their website.  Although they have front row tickets for $77.  Are their usually a lot of Patriots fans that go? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

My buddys go every year, they take a bus and they party it up and drop god knows how much money while in town. I would rather fly down to Miami for a game a lot of people do that as well and it would be way funner.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77gino. Show 77gino's posts

And you think going to Miami would be cheaper?  I went to South Beach for a week back in 2000 and spent some serious money. 

Thanks for the tip, though. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurghPatsFan. Show BurghPatsFan's posts

There are a ton of Pats fans that go.  The tailgating is great!  I live in Toronto now so I usually go to the Bills home games if the Pats are playing on a different day.  Great football atmosphere and dirt cheap tickets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

December......Buffalo, NY.  I'll watch on DirecTV HD.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77gino. Show 77gino's posts

If we go, we're thinking of getting an RV.  Do you know if we can stay overnight at the stadium?  I read something on their website about being able to do that for $30. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BurghPatsFan. Show BurghPatsFan's posts

They do have a small campground for RV's, its called the Native Pride Camper Lot.  I know they allow you stay overnight the night before the game, but I am not sure they allow you to stay the night of the game. 

http://www.nflfootballstadiums.com/Ralphwilson-Nov-2006.htm

Sections
Shortcuts