Pats Vs Browns Game Thread

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Pats Vs Browns Game Thread

Hopefully BB spanks each and every one of the players on offense.  Why is this becoming a weekly trend?  Ugh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Well at least the defense is keeping it a game. Offense has been non existant but its only a one score game anyway

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Don't worry gents we'll be ok, I put out an Amber Alert for the offense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

what a very disappointing half.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

First series is HUGE!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Edelman has sucked today

Umm, in what way?  Those crap throws by Brady are what's sucked.

He could have caught one of them but I'm talking special teams more specifically

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Does anyone else feel that we don't really have a OC worth listening to? I swear Brady could easily go out there and call plays just as easily and probably with better results. I am just sick of McD and sick of seeing subpar receivers for Brady at this point in his career while millions of dollars sit there in cap space.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

Edelman has sucked today

Umm, in what way?  Those crap throws by Brady are what's sucked.

Nothing has sucked as much as you suck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

TB took his suck pills today

he must have a pretty big bottle of those stashed! He just wants to make it suspenseful, I guess.  Have i said that Steve Tasker is a diiiiiiick yet?

At least Tasker is honest in saying Brady's throws have been brutal so far.

And they have been...he's been the issue today so far, that and the game plan..it's sucked

The game plan has sucked for weeks and WRs still don't know where they should be a few times every game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

We have injuries on defense and I can excuse most of their shortcomings. however, on offense BB gave Brady nothing this year and keeps that bum McDaniels around who is so inconsistent and has the worst timing when it comes to calling for big plays down the field. 

I am sure the Pats will come back, but I have little faith in a long playoff run.

STOP! You live by Tom, you die by Tom. First half is on Tom! He sucked. But just as we've seen all season, he'll be brilliant in the 2nd half and we all praise him. In the play-offs? We see the creame rise. RELAX. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Does anyone else feel that we don't really have a OC worth listening to? I swear Brady could easily go out there and call plays just as easily and probably with better results. I am just sick of McD and sick of seeing subpar receivers for Brady at this point in his career while millions of dollars sit there in cap space.

I am not watching the game - on a plane.

it seems like Brady is playing sub-par today. how would better receivers help?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Calm down. We have them right where we want them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yes. Yes. YES! McD is woefully inadequate.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

TB took his suck pills today

he must have a pretty big bottle of those stashed! He just wants to make it suspenseful, I guess.  Have i said that Steve Tasker is a diiiiiiick yet?

At least Tasker is honest in saying Brady's throws have been brutal so far.

And they have been...he's been the issue today so far, that and the game plan..it's sucked

The game plan has sucked for weeks and WRs still don't know where they should be a few times every game.

Can't argue with that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I love when Rusty and Babe pit Belichick and Brady against one another - neither willing to give ground where they will assess blame. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Does anyone else feel that we don't really have a OC worth listening to? I swear Brady could easily go out there and call plays just as easily and probably with better results. I am just sick of McD

yep

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Memo to Josh Mickey D:   Stop the long bombs up the sideline.  You can thank me later.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

The offense will come out with an 80 yard TD drive and win this game 17-9.  Nothing new, but it's getting old.  Play an inspired full 60 minutes of football for once, please.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Gronk is playing.

Amendola is playing.

Edelman is playing.

Vereen is playing.  

No more blaming WRs.  

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

they will  go down in score the wake up call has been given

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

A completion to Gronk.  What a novel idea!

Sections
Shortcuts