PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread

28 going in the wrong direction there.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Why is Welker returning punts in garbage time ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

I dislike Favre so much I am almost rooting for Pitts, Sad...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]I dislike Favre so much I am almost rooting for Pitts, Sad...
    Posted by Maz[/QUOTE]

Me too - I hate Favre more than I hate the Steelers. Like when I was rooting for Dolphins against the Jets couple of weeks ago - sad !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]"he hasn't had many holes today but it looks as if he's running with some purpose." Andrew???  Maroney is a lousy back!!  Granted the OL isn't pro-bowl but this guy does not have a history of "running with purpose!" BGE is a much better option right now! The fact that BB is sticking with him and he is looking "OK" against a real lousy team is not a good sign. Maroney against a good defense is BAD!!!
    Posted by WoburnPaulie[/QUOTE]
    well none of the RB's have had many touches today, and when they have I think it's fair to say that the holes haven't exactly been gaping.  All I said was that Maroney looked to be running hard, dancing comes from indecision, imo it doesn't have that much to do with running hard.  Maroney runs hard usually, he just doesn't seem to have the vision to see the hole/crease and then hit it, hence the hesitation that frustrates us so much.  either way i hope we see more running to close this one out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : Me too - I hate Favre more than I hate the Steelers. Like when I was rooting for Dolphins against the Jets couple of weeks ago - sad !!!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

"sigh" yeah, I was too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Colts running it up! 42-6!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HarryBallz. Show HarryBallz's posts

[QUOTE]dreadful bad penalty call against Minn on the Steelers game, annuls a TD, 3 plays later Favre fumbles, Steelers defensive TD. No team gets the calls the Steelers get...
    Posted by pucela[/QUOTE]

save for the Colts when they play the Pats

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Yeah, I dislike Favre too, but short of him winning the SB (and no way he does that this year), there's little he can do to mess with the Pats

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

Fair enough assessment Andrew...again, I hate to be "Mr. Negative" but I am simply not a fan of his.  Nice win.

Not to be a braggard but 9 deep into this thread I wrote:

"I think based on the competition we have to look at this game a little differently no?

This is my viewing suggestion:  The Pats have given up 7. Any more than 14 (I only say 14 cause of garbage time) then it's not a good outing.

Pats score less than 35? Again, not a good outing. This TB team is garbage!"

Score 35-7...a NICE WIN!   Go Pats and BTW I hate Favre less after his commercial mocking his indicisive self...I really want Pittsburgh to lose BAD!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Maroney dances some times and not others.   Seems to me he is running hard on just enough plays so that he won't get fired.  We could all take lessons from him at work.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE] no worse then the law firm.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Colts running it up! 42-6!
    Posted by Maz[/QUOTE]

It's funny how Colts' and other teams' fans come into these threads and accuse the Pats of running up scores.  We'll hear more about this in the coming week, I'm sure. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Good game - wish we had a shutout - but a good win nevertheless...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

I pray for Super Bowl revenge against the Giants...is that asking too much? Does it speak to the fact that that loss still irks me? Of course it does!  I WANT REVENGE!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : no worse then the law firm.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]
    The Pats just didn't run it very often/well today, none of the backs distinguished themselves and the blocking was anywhere from decent to awful.  Our running game is a work in progress, they're gunna need it against better teams.  Overall a decent win, we beat up on a bad team like we're supposed to, but there are things that they could be doing much better.  Time to get healthy with the bye and come out firing, im stoked for the 2nd half of the season, I think we'll see a much better team.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

I would reccommend that the Pats make a trade right now and it is this:

Our first round pick this year and 1st rounder in 2011 for the rights to Tampa Bays first rounder this year.

SAM BRADFORD!!!  And no, not a bash of Brady, but Bradford IS THE NEXT BRADY IMO!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maz. Show Maz's posts

Int for a TD, Pitts wins

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : The Pats just didn't run it very often/well today, none of the backs distinguished themselves and the blocking was anywhere from decent to awful.  Our running game is a work in progress, they're gunna need it against better teams.  Overall a decent win, we beat up on a bad team like we're supposed to, but there are things that they could be doing much better.  Time to get healthy with the bye and come out firing, im stoked for the 2nd half of the season, I think we'll see a much better team.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh[/QUOTE] i agree its just how some who dont know all the reasons just pick out one back,when they all didnt do anything.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : no worse then the law firm.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Honestly Moss?  I hadn't noticed.  That would s*ck if BJGE were looking up to his new role model.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WoburnPaulie. Show WoburnPaulie's posts

It was fun spending the game time with you all...have a great Sunday night and let's hope the Angels take that series to seven tonight...just for the drama!

We will know just how good this Patriots team is when they play the Colts in Indie...I suspect we will not be happy...but I hope I am wrong!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : Honestly Moss?  I hadn't noticed.  That would s*ck if BJGE were looking up to his new role model.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE] being that its his 2nd year he shouldnt need one.and how some rave about him,he should be lighting the feild up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucela. Show pucela's posts

Miami first after the bye

Enjoy the rest of Sunday...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

God, I should be screaming for Pittsburgh to lose, but Favre is such a D that I can't.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]Colts running it up! 42-6!
    Posted by Maz[/QUOTE]
    Guarantee you the media wont mention anything about it. The Patriots are the only team that can run up the score...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Is Randy Moss ok?

Sections
Shortcuts