PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread

Pittsburgh....they are better team than the  Pats right now and if they win more games we could get to play them at home in the playoffs.....and Adrian Peterson is the best offensive player in the NFL (nothing new there)...That's pretty much all observed today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : It's funny how Colts' and other teams' fans come into these threads and accuse the Pats of running up scores.  We'll hear more about this in the coming week, I'm sure. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

I'll bite.  I am the colts fan on this board. 

1.  I said the pats didn't run up their 59-0 score which is still a 24 point differential to the colts score, but that's besides the point.  Really there weren't that many people suggesting that the pats ran up the score.  Frankly, I get a sense that people like you have such a thin skin that any suggestion of impropriety by the pats raises your ire. 

2.  The colts took out Manning and the starters at 35-7.  The colts third string running back took a stretch play handoff (which is effective only to set up play action and not really as a running play) and ran it around end and down the sidelines for 31 yards and a score.  Can't blame the colts on that.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

is it me or does the pats run defense look suspect.

i think we are going to have trouble with miami.

im happy for the win, but this game should have been over by the second qtr.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

[QUOTE]is it me or does the pats run defense look suspect. i think we are going to have trouble with miami. im happy for the win, but this game should have been over by the second qtr.   
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

the pats can stop the run when needed. don't see the dolphins running on the pats like the unprepared saints defense.

pass protection against miami may be more of the problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : the pats can stop the run when needed. don't see the dolphins running on the pats like the unprepared saints defense. pass protection against miami may be more of the problem.
    Posted by rabbrandy[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right.  I know after the last game we played the phins we were able to handle the wildcat, but it seems like everyone else in the league is having trouble with them. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: PATS vs BUCS - Game Thread : I hope you are right.  I know after the last game we played the phins we were able to handle the wildcat, but it seems like everyone else in the league is having trouble with them. 
    Posted by patsfaninsatx[/QUOTE]

The bye week is coming at a good time. Give BB 2 weeks to come up with a way to stop a team and it seems to always work.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50Otis. Show 50Otis's posts

There has to be someone who speaks the TRUTH... Brady was only average.  The two picks proved he is still only human and not yet Tom Terrific.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]1.  I said the pats didn't run up their 59-0 score which is still a 24 point differential to the colts score, but that's besides the point.  Really there weren't that many people suggesting that the pats ran up the score.  Frankly, I get a sense that people like you have such a thin skin that any suggestion of impropriety by the pats raises your ire. 

2.  The colts took out Manning and the starters at 35-7.  The colts third string running back took a stretch play handoff (which is effective only to set up play action and not really as a running play) and ran it around end and down the sidelines for 31 yards and a score.  Can't blame the colts on that.
    Posted by underdogg[/QUOTE]
    1. Every time I turned on the TV to watch any sports channel, there was a story about the Patriots running up the score. I can't count how many articles I read on the subject as well. Also, before the game some idiot announcer (Can't remember who), looked at the camera and said BB was an evil man and will run the score up as much as possible.

2. I watched the replays of the Colts game you're mentioning and you're right, they didn't run up the score. I think what bothers people is that they feel like if the game was the exact same, but you took the Colts out and put in the Patriots, that everyone would jump on the Pats saying they ran it up.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwad21. Show dwad21's posts

was at the game in London.  The event was great, but spent alot of money to watch Brady and offense sleepwalk thru a route of a horrible Tampa Bay team.  Interceptions, penalties, no enthusiasm whatsoever and still 35-7. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwad21. Show dwad21's posts

I was at the game.  Brady was good at times, bad at other times (2 INT's were bad decisions), and looked like he was sleepwalking thru the entire game...to the chagrin of those of us who paid good money to come over and support the Pats. 

[QUOTE]There has to be someone who speaks the TRUTH... Brady was only average.  The two picks proved he is still only human and not yet Tom Terrific.
    Posted by Otis[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauloz. Show pauloz's posts

Cover letter name Cost Reduction on Airplanes  Is it six sigma that determines who decides what parts to take out/remove/not include in commercial (and military) jet engines after they have been FAA certified with the government, ie, the removal of the heat shield from the 777 commercial jet engines with 400-500 passengers/flight for the next 30 years, with no redesign, no mechanical stress and life analyses and no engine tests. Are all of GE’s contracting groups such as Belcan forced to comply also with GE's cost reduction public safety risks/self-destructive/Russian roulette schemes? The FAA, EEOC, and the DOJ all have copies of the documents associated with this 5 week "study" that I was forced to do for GE and Blecan in the removal of the heat shield from the GE90-115B commercial jet engine, certified with that part in 2000 with the FAA. GE/Belcan had already decided they were going to take the part out when they hired me, all they wanted was my signature. I wonder how valuable the PE license signature is on these cost reduction efforts.
    CC Ohio Governor Ted Strickland

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Denis59. Show Denis59's posts

Re: Patriots

Until they play a team with a respectable record I wouldn't start talking playoffs. Miami should be a win and then we will see what they really have when they play Indy.