Pats vs. Dolphins a little history

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats vs. Dolphins a little history

I receive this for every game because I'm a season ticket in waiting member(12 years now) and I thought I would share it with everyone because that's the kinda guy I am...lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Pats vs. Dolphins a little history

Nice.  This is a good rivalry.  It really doesn't matter how good or bad the Dolphins are when they play us, there is always a chance of getting beat.  They could have a 2-win season and one of their wins would be against us.  Funny how some teams always play each other tough regardless of their record.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

rival games are always tough.even though we should win this week,i dont see a blow out.welcome back harley-you must have been on one of those highways?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

In Response to Re: Pats vs. Dolphins a little history:
    [QUOTE]rival games are always tough.even though we should win this week,i dont see a blow out.welcome back harley-you must have been on one of those highways?
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Hey mosse (my good friend) well I just took a break from this screen for a while.
    I haven't ridden in over a month because i smashed the cr@p out my left hand cutting firewood....as you like to say it's tough just being yourself...lol

Sections
Shortcuts