Pats vs Jets predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Re: Pats vs Jets predictions

23-20 Pats win by a field goal, but it is a last minute TD drive that puts the winning points on the board and our fragile D forces a turnover at the end to seal the win!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Pats vs Jets predictions:
    [QUOTE]I am not making a prediction because they always seem to backfire on me. I know what I am hoping for.
    Posted by jesseyeric[/QUOTE]
    Me also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Pats 58, Jets -2 By halftime. Officials make Brady throw left handed and let Jets D have 13 men onthe field to give the Jets a chance
    Posted by mkulacz[/QUOTE]
    And you are all of 12 years old.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEPatsFan86. Show NEPatsFan86's posts

LMAO.  Too funny!

[QUOTE]Pats 58, Jets -2 By halftime. Officials make Brady throw left handed and let Jets D have 13 men onthe field to give the Jets a chance
    Posted by mkulacz[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

PATS BY 17

Half way through the 3rd quarter as Sanchez is picked off for the 3rd time, PhatRex is seen choking on his 124th donut.  Team trainers attempt the Heimlich but no one is big enough to get their arms around the gasping Ryans chest.
    Mankins, who sees the problem. runs over to Rex and while ducking, punches him in the stomach.  The blow expels a mass with the size and velocity of a cannon ball that propels through the offensive line of the Jets who are inadvertently standing near by.  Game over.
    Fatrex survives but the whole Offensive line is placed on IR and the Jest loose their remaining games and miss the play-offs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Pats 27, Jets 17

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

After Brady throws his 15th touchdown of the game! Rexy will pull his team from the field of play and the announcer will come over the field speaker system and announce that Rex and his boys have snuck out of the stadium and left only a note that sounded like a mass suicide would be taking place somewheres near the Jets practice facility,to which the fans will immediately stand up and cheer.Patriots 45 -0.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Vegas line right now is 3.5, Pats. 

I think Pats by 10.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]Vegas line right now is 3.5, Pats.  I think Pats by 10.
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

wasnt it jet by 3 the other day?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats vs Jets predictions : wasnt it jet by 3 the other day?
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

My bad...that should read -3.5.  But yeah, it was Jets by 3 two days ago.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Pats vs Jets predictions:
    [QUOTE]Pats 31 - Jets 24 Defense comes up with a couple of turnovers to seal the game.
    Posted by BostonFanInFlorida[/QUOTE]

Ok.  I'll play..

Pats 17 Jets 9.

Tate goes for a 50+ yard TD early in the game.  Jets get discombobulated on D.  Pats D has best game of year.  Opening kickoff is onside and recovered by us.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

Jim Leonhard is out Monday night for the Jets. Opens up the run game/play-action. I'm not convinced the Jets will sweep in New England with a 25 home game winning streak. It hasn't happened since Brady was named starter. Defense steps up again in a big moment on Monday night.
    Patriots 24
    Jets      15

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

[QUOTE]87-3 Our defense, once again, can't stop anybody in the 4th qtr and gives up the 3.
    Posted by touchdownpats[/QUOTE]

This made me lol, very funny.

I'll be realistic and say Pats 24 while the Jets put up 21. Late field goal to put us in the lead. I don't expect us to put up 30+ and I don't see the Jets putting up 28 like they did week 2.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Patriots - 31
    Jets -24

I hate picking scores. 

But I will say this. There is no way Bill and Tom leave that field behind. They know how much this one means, and no what it takes to get it.

My surprising pick?

When you look at Branch/Tate and Cromartie/Revis, and you look at the #2 run defense, and BJGE you think mismatch. Part of this is true. Yet, NE runs the ball more effectively and throws the ball to the edges more effectively than the "matchups" would lead you to believe. 

And look for Tate deep. He will be left alone, and I think he has the speed to get past either corner.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

28-17 Patriots.  Brady has 3 TD passes and Sanchez throws 2 picks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'm not one to predict scores, but, feel very confident the Pats play of these last three weeks continue into this game and Brady has his 26th consecutive home win as a starter.

Of course, if any if you go over to the Jets' sites, I am certain there are similar predictions in the Jets favor.  Not a surprise.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

This one is for BBReigns: the greatest Patriots ball washer in the business. 

Jets 38
    Pats 17

Bill Belichick is in over his head.  Sanchez will finally prove he sooo much better than Brady.  Tedy Bruschi will not even show for his ceremony.

Go Seahawks!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

patriots 38-14

Ricky, wheres the pregrame thread?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PSRyan. Show PSRyan's posts

It comes down to Pryor and Wright. If they can play, the Pats are favored in my mind. If they can't I'm not sure I can see the Pats as able to stop the Jets running attack. The Pats want to put the game in Sanchez' hands, but without those critical DLs the D is much weaker where they used to be pretty good and they can't fulfill that strategy as easily.

Losing Leonard does hurt the Jets defense as well up the middle vs the Pats TEs, but I'm not sure it tilts the overall advantage.