Pats vs Miami

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Pats vs Miami

@AdamSchefter: Dolphins Pro-Bowl C Mike Pouncey underwent hip surgery today and is expected to miss at least three months, per ESPN sources.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Pats vs Miami

Wow. That's a blow for the Dolphins who need help on the O-Line.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Moreno is way out of shape and had to have a knee procedure that will sideline him for a month or so.  Not a great start for the Fins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Yes, that really is a blow for their O-line. Easley up the middle, Jones and Nink on the edges - could be a great start to the season for the D-line.

Supra societatem nemo

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Having Revis lockdown Wallace

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Tannehill is gonna get mauled. Repeat of last season.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

I rather face them with their offense at full strength. Stronger opponents earlier in the season make us stronger.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Moreno is way out of shape and had to have a knee procedure that will sideline him for a month or so.  Not a great start for the Fins.

I know...ISN'T THAT GREAT!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:

Tannehill is gonna get mauled. Repeat of last season.

I know...ISN'T THAT GREAT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

http://news.yahoo.com/dolphins-defender-jordan-banned-four-games-doping-045443238--nfl.html

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

So Miami's already down Pouncey and Jordan for this game. Moreno is having his knee cleaned... Who knows about him.... 

Revis-Wallace

Dennard-Hartline

Collins/Anderson-Clay

Ryan/Arrington-Gibson

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Miami's offense does appear to be in for a tough time and not just from the Pats.  4 of their first 6 games are against '13 playoff teams.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I kind of look at all the adversity Miami is being dealt right now as football, plain and simple. We all know that in a few weeks everyone will be dealing with what Miami is dealing with right now - lord knows we have in the past - hopefully we won't have to this year.

There have been so many instances where we headed into training camp where I thought we were going to be really good at one position or another...then a Vincent Brown tears up his knee, a Aaron Hernandez murders someone weeks before camp starts, a Rasi Dowling looks great for five practices and then is never seen again, a Bruce Armstrong tears a knee...heck I remember the year we got Marion Butts and a week into camp he has his knee scoped and was never the same runner again.

Truth is Miami doesn't have the quarterback - they like so many others just don't have it - so in all reality they won't be winning much of anything anyway. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

...There have been so many instances where we headed into training camp where I thought we were going to be really good at one position or another...then a Vincent Brown tears up his knee, a Aaron Hernandez murders someone weeks before camp starts, a Rasi Dowling looks great for five practices and then is never seen again, a Bruce Armstrong tears a knee...heck I remember the year we got Marion Butts and a week into camp he has his knee scoped and was never the same runner again....

The ultimate was when Andre Tippett, Ronnie Lippett and Garin Veras all went down with season ending injuries in the last preseason game. Three of the best defensive players they had at the time, if not the three best. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The drama hasn't stopped in Miami it seems.  The roid bug has hit.  This team isn't deep.  One thing is injuries but the roid thing can be controlled.  Another bad year for the franchise looms.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Will definitely help week one, still going to be tough game down there in the heat. 

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts