Pats vs Phins - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickalan. Show dickalan's posts

Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread

Coach is working with some very green talent, and I question my use of the world "talent".

When a pro-team can't make a yard in the red zone, or gets intercepted on the other guy's 6 ... it's got some big offensive problems in addition to a defense that gets in it's own way.

True, Coach has had so much success, maybe he needs to take his show to another theatre.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Well guess this game futher's the need to replace both Offensive and Defensive coordinators next year. Guess we can look forward to seeing the "Pees and O'Brien are gone" headlines after the season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZekeMowattreturns. Show ZekeMowattreturns's posts

Team has no life.  Changes are needed.  Football a game of emotion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bergzilla. Show Bergzilla's posts

I wonder what happens during halftime? Does BB tell them to lose the game. Stop playing? The Pats play well for the first half of every game but they shut down in the second half!!! I am very dissappointed! Who we got next?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hifiguy. Show hifiguy's posts

I stayed away from the boards so I wouldn't be accused of being a fair weather fan by showing my frustration.......but how can you sugar coat this loss? The biggest question mark this season was the defense,......now we have serious questions with the whole team Offense/Defense/special teams and especially the coaching....We need to get Josh back here ..........................
    very pathetic team right now; think we need to start thinking about next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

i just threw up on my keyboard.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

We are what we are......

we are a 1st half team with no relaible running game, no pass rush, weak DB's and a coaching staff that cannot make 2nd half adjustments.....

Our offense used to be able to close games out.  TB and company had 4 chances to close this game out and they didnt do it..... 

At this point I would be happy with a playoff birth..... 

I had high hopes earlier this year, but right now, my expectations have been reduced to nothing.... actually last week, I realized that we do not have what it takes to compete with the elite, nonetheless the mediocre.  This loss puts an exclamation mark on it.... we are officially a middle-of-the-pack team.... we lost to a sub 500 team  today, we gave up a 14 point lead.....

My only hope right now is the future....

I hope the future brings:
    a) An offensive coordinator
    b) A defensive coordinator
    c) A Pass Rush
    d) Corner Backs.
    e) The old Tom Brady
    f) A reliable running game
    g) A third receiver

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread:
    You guys are gonna feel awful silly when we win.
    Posted by themightypatriotz

How's that prediction working for you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dickalan. Show dickalan's posts

In terms of talent and capability, no one would question that it looks like Drew and Peyton on Super Bowl Sunday.

That game will be a classic.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

With 5 minutes left in the game I knew we had a lose. Could just see the defense not making the big play, and the offense unable to pick up 10 yards.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

i have not the slightest interest in seeing us in the playoffs at all, it will just be embarrasing.  Dear Santa:  fix this.  Defense first, then 2 more receivers.  Aiken has been naughty, Wes has been nice.  Randy has been nonexistent, except 2 times a game.  Please bring me a pass rush, my old one is broken and i miss it badly.  I for one think that putting on the throwback unis doomed us to relive the mediocrity of those old pat teams.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

this whole yr is no D n bad play callin, cant blame is on phoney maroney, ran good 9 carries in frst half, 12 for the game, believe i would hop in him if it was his fault, its not

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

this really has nothin to do w/ moss, every loss, moss this moss that, hes doubled as much as any wideout ever, we hav no D, no 3rd option at w.o., most predictable play callin ever, blamin this on moss is wut a stupid fan does, im srry, i hate bein a sports snob but use ur head, blamin, this game, this year on a wideout is just moronic

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

this really has nothin to do w/ moss, every loss, moss this moss that, hes doubled as much as any wideout ever, we hav no D, no 3rd option at w.o., most predictable play callin ever, blamin this on moss is wut a stupid fan does, im srry, i hate bein a sports snob but use ur head, blamin, this game, this year on a wideout is just moronic
    Posted by sprfrk81

You are full of it.  It has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH MOSS.  He isn't getting open.  Doubled?  Wheres the vertical route?  isn't that his thing?  Give me troy brown any day.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

i have not the slightest interest in seeing us in the playoffs at all, it will just be embarrasing.  Dear Santa:  fix this.  Defense first, then 2 more receivers.  Aiken has been naughty, Wes has been nice.  Randy has been nonexistent, except 2 times a game.  Please bring me a pass rush, my old one is broken and i miss it badly.  I for one think that putting on the throwback unis doomed us to relive the mediocrity of those old pat teams.  
    Posted by Davedsone

What a Troll

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mlfrdbw. Show mlfrdbw's posts

another belichek senior moment?  No field goal from the eleven yard line in the first half? This is pro football! You get all the points you can. The game was lost at that moment.all the sweating, grunting, moaning, passing, running and time out calls mean nothing if you don't coach properly...time for another leader before Brady gets too old..by the way who is number 23 on defense? He single handedly lost the game for the Pats...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

Evening Boy-Os,

Looks like your man Belli-boy hasn't met a 4 and 1 he didn't like.

I was a poorly played game guys, you look like the Jets.

All that money on Moss, and the guy can't get verticle. Brady has glimpses of brilliance, the guy's the best, but glimpses 'aint cutting it.

Go Giants?

Go Favre?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

When do pitchers adn catchers report anyway?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLPat. Show SLPat's posts

As for your wish list, the best of Tom Brady is in the past.  No SB wins from 05-present was a waste of his prime.  The DBs are anemic and the years of poor drafting and personnel moves (Asante) have cost this team.   Even Jabar Gaffney looks good at this point. 

I am really starting to wonder if they can go up to Buffalo or down to Houston and win. 

We are what we are...... we are a 1st half team with no relaible running game, no pass rush, weak DB's and a coaching staff that cannot make 2nd half adjustments..... Our offense used to be able to close games out.  TB and company had 4 chances to close this game out and they didnt do it.....  At this point I would be happy with a playoff birth.....  I had high hopes earlier this year, but right now, my expectations have been reduced to nothing.... actually last week, I realized that we do not have what it takes to compete with the elite, nonetheless the mediocre.  This loss puts an exclamation mark on it.... we are officially a middle-of-the-pack team.... we lost to a sub 500 team  today, we gave up a 14 point lead..... My only hope right now is the future.... I hope the future brings: a) An offensive coordinator b) A defensive coordinator c) A Pass Rush d) Corner Backs. e) The old Tom Brady f) A reliable running game g) A third receiver
    Posted by SmokingJoe

Sections
Shortcuts