Pats vs Phins - Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread

Did anyone notice Mayo on the replay standing flatfooted then gets blocked and has head on the wrong side and make a weak one arm grab (whiff) at Ricky as he runs by. And don't get me started about whiff on Best for the first down.

What's is up with Mayo? You need to a monster in the middle not a mouse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread : Can you name ONE big game Moss has had when it counts?? Just name ONE.  This guy is a sulking joke when things get tough.  You can see it in his body language, and you all try to compare him to Rice, Irvin, etc, WR's that actually helped win championchips.  Want proof? 99 NFC Championchip game against Giants - Moss is dissappears.  98' NFC Championchip game against Falcons - Moss dissappears after balooning numbers in regular season.  2007 SB - Moss dissappears until late in 4th when he makes a 7 yd td reception. Face it.  This guy doesn't have it when it counts.  He's great at running deep out routes, but how many of his QB's have EVER gone to him for a clutch 4th and 10? etc.
    Posted by Casportsfan[/QUOTE]

Moss is the worst WR - he should be cut right now - forget about trading him 

oh...and when you are it, Tom Brady is the worst QB and should be cut - along with Wes Welker, Laurence Maroney, Sea Bass and Bellichick !!

we should trade our entire team for the Oakland Raiders !!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I miss the glory days......

We should be happy to be 7-4, but i guess all that success has spoiled our expectations.....

Let's face it, a ton of turn-over on the "D" this year. 

All i want for christmas is a stud pass rusher and a new Defensive Coordinator.  I guess we will have to wait until next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

CASSPORTS R U REALLY THAT MUCH OF A MORON?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread : If you have any please email to BB@patriots.com .   
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

oh you think he checks emails during halftime? I thought about ringing his mobile !!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread : Yes the D is horrible. The offense is not overrated, They have all the parts. I would say the coaching hasnt been great. I havent noticed any games where after halftime significant adjustments were made for the positive.
    Posted by HOTBLITZ[/QUOTE]

That is why the offense is overrated. They have the parts and should be performing better than they have been recently. They seem to get alot of points but they have not been great in the red zone and not that great down the stretch in big games.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread : Can you name ONE big game Moss has had when it counts?? Just name ONE.  This guy is a sulking joke when things get tough.  You can see it in his body language, and you all try to compare him to Rice, Irvin, etc, WR's that actually helped win championchips.  Want proof? 99 NFC Championchip game against Giants - Moss is dissappears.  98' NFC Championchip game against Falcons - Moss dissappears after balooning numbers in regular season.  2007 SB - Moss dissappears until late in 4th when he makes a 7 yd td reception. Face it.  This guy doesn't have it when it counts.  He's great at running deep out routes, but how many of his QB's have EVER gone to him for a clutch 4th and 10? etc.

I'll assume your a hater.  I guess if your right he won't have a chance at getting into the H.O.F.  We'll see.  Wink

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

That's one area in which Miami beats the Pats thoroughly: CHEERLEADERS

Miami has a group at all four corners (as opposed to just two) and they're all (well mostly) good looking

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]hmmm - what adjustments would you make at halftime?
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

See if the Packers' defense is available?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Our D back on the field? damn !!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Anyone know where Ghost has left his leg? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread : Moss is the worst WR - he should be cut right now - forget about trading him  oh...and when you are it, Tom Brady is the worst QB and should be cut - along with Wes Welker, Laurence Maroney, Sea Bass and Bellichick !! we should trade our entire team for the Oakland Raiders !!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

I didn't say he was a bad WR, I said he DISSAPPEARS WITH IT MATTERS MOST.  Name a big game where he showed up. 

Gave you guys absolutely nothing in the 2007 playoffs against Jags or Chargers either.  Hmmmm, I don't remember Rice or Irvin having too many bad playoff games.

He's not in the same league.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

First nice play i've seen on D in about 20 minutes

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone know where Ghost has left his leg? 
    Posted by K-max[/QUOTE]

I was thinking about that myself

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from K-max. Show K-max's posts

Keep running

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Can you believe they got off the field three and out?

Miami's OC should be fired for coming out running

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

I'd like to thank Miami for getting dumb on offense. Let's hope they stay that way for the rest of the game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

ok lets score and get of this second half slump!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Good stop on D - lets go Offense !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Pats vs Phins - Game Thread : I didn't say he was a bad WR, I said he DISSAPPEARS WITH IT MATTERS MOST.  Name a big game where he showed up.  Gave you guys absolutely nothing in the 2007 playoffs against Jags or Chargers either.  Hmmmm, I don't remember Rice or Irvin having too many bad playoff games. He's not in the same league.
    Lol your saying he's not in the same league as the greatest WR ever.  sillyness

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Finally a three and out.  Better than I envisioned - now, a TD scoring drive would be sweet!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

This would be a GREAT time to get fix our second half woes 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sprfrk81. Show sprfrk81's posts

WELL THEN U DONT COUNT PLAYOFF GAMES AS BIG GAMES HIS FRST FOUR HE HAD ALMOST 500 YDS AND 5 TDS, UR SUCH A DB

Sections
Shortcuts