PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat:
    In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Very big of you to start name calling. That's the beauty of the internet. Even worms like you have a chance to act tough behind the keyboard. The game wasn't close? If the Ravens score a touch down in the end, this will be a totally different conversation. The refs carried you all the way. I'll give your team credit that they capitolized on those zebra calls, but they were crucial nevertheless. This was a home game for NE, but if they keep playing like that on the road they will have issue. As witnessed by others in this blog, it was a close game that could have gone either way.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

No. The beauty of the internet is that people like you can trash talk all you want, and then just whine when your team can't back up your big words.

Telling you that you are b!tch, is just stating a fact. You are here whining, like the Ravens weren't outplayed, and outplayed crucially. NE's offense was better. NE's defense was better. And save the six point fumble, it wasn't a close game.

Baltimore DIDN't get a TD at the end. That is exactly the point. Just like they DIDN'T convert on fourth down. Just like Flacco (the iron man according to you) chucked up a pick in the redzone.

Get over it. The better team won. The team that has played a tougher schedule won. And if history and talent are our guides, the next time they meet, NE wins again, because the Ravens have never beaten NE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Very big of you to start name calling. That's the beauty of the internet. Even worms like you have a chance to act tough behind the keyboard. The game wasn't close? If the Ravens score a touch down in the end, this will be a totally different conversation. The refs carried you all the way. I'll give your team credit that they capitolized on those zebra calls, but they were crucial nevertheless. This was a home game for NE, but if they keep playing like that on the road they will have issue. As witnessed by others in this blog, it was a close game that could have gone either way.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

Gee Purp, chill out.  Okay, the refs gave us the game, I hear ya'.  Also, your coach gets a silly unsportsman like conduct penalty, one of your linemen obviously went after Brady's knees and got caught (wait to Goodall sees that replay - he'll be out a few pesos) but the refs gave it to us.  Alrighty then.  Here's a few more:  atoms and molecules got in Flecco's eyes, your receiver who dropped an obvious 4th down conversion in crunch time suffered a heart attack, harmonic convergence, string theory - that's why you lost.  Pats didn't move the ball against your vaulted defense all day, can't understand how they even got in the end zone.  Talk about playing on the road - didn't your defense give up 4 TDs to that jaugernaut of a KC offense - with a backup QB?  Okay, we understand you loud and clear.  The only thing worse than a blowhard that come's to an opponent's chat room is a sore loser.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

Koolaid you can just never ever give the patiots the full credit they deserve first off.. if i saw correctly with the first roughing the passer against ngata he hit him in the head... If i saw right, the zebras called the same exact penalty on mike wright when he hit flacco In the head.. On the second penalty it was a no brainer suggs obviously went for bradys knee's after he got rid of the ball.. If you call that having the zebras in your back pocket then you obviously dont know anything about refereeing... just stop it you have no valid arguement about anythiong your"Here comes the pain" ravens got beat by the pats no doubt about it..
    Posted by R3S1N20

I don't expect any Pats fans to agree that the zebras carried you. That's understandable. How can you dispute that the NFL comes up with a new "Brady Rule" every season. The record speaks for itself. I thought the roughing the passer on Flacco was also suspect, but it did not change the outcome of the game and it was called in midfield and not at the 30 yard line. Also who calls an unsportsman like conduct on the coach? As I said, I belived that if you're the Ravens you have to come into the game knowing that the refs will be against you. You have to come out and beat NE and the refs. They almost did that. I'm proud of the way they played. They are still a force in the NFL this season and this game will only solidify their statue, but credit to your team as well. Enjoy the win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blazed21. Show blazed21's posts

The pats d is awesome today, even though they let the ravens racked up 363 yards they only gave up 14 points which is good. Anyways, its a nice win for the pats..

lol saints are up 17-0..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Ngata did not hit him the head. He barily swiped him. How many Brady rules will the NFL come up with? It's shameful. Put a QB who can take a hit, like Joe Flacco or Ben Rothlisburger. Your QB is made of porcelain.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

Really. You never knew that was a rule? You didn't see the Pats get called for the exact same thing in the game? Are you that stupid?

This was called against the Tully Banta-Cain in the AFCCG in 2006 when his arm brushed Manning's helmet. He had his arms up to try and block a potential pass then brought them down to tackle Manning. Barely touched his helmet, but he was flagged. So stop trying to say this is for Brady's protection. It has been a rule for a very very long time. The NFL, this board, nor myself cannot help it that you are slow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Really. You never knew that was a rule? You didn't see the Pats get called for the exact same thing in the game? Are you that stupid? This was called against the Tully Banta-Cain in the AFCCG in 2006 when his arm brushed Manning's helmet. He had his arms up to try and block a potential pass then brought them down to tackle Manning. Barely touched his helmet, but he was flagged. So stop trying to say this is for Brady's protection. It has been a rule for a very very long time. The NFL, this board, nor myself cannot help it that you are slow.
    Posted by EnochRoot

Unfortunately, that's the way the game is called.

The one that angered me to no end is when Terrell Suggs took a dive at Brady's knee.  That was outright dirty, and I look forward to seeing him get fined.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Jets are down 10-0... lets hope NO keeps it up.
    Posted by AdrenalineJunkie

Even better now - Namith the 2nd just got stripped sacked and fumbled in the end zone - Nawlins' TD, 17-0.  A terrific follow-up to one of his passes getting picked and returned for a 90+ yard TD.  I shouldn't critique too hard, they did punch us in the mouth, but it's nice to see them getting kicked around a bit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : I don't expect any Pats fans to agree that the zebras carried you. That's understandable. How can you dispute that the NFL comes up with a new "Brady Rule" every season. The record speaks for itself. I thought the roughing the passer on Flacco was also suspect, but it did not change the outcome of the game and it was called in midfield and not at the 30 yard line. Also who calls an unsportsman like conduct on the coach? As I said, I belived that if you're the Ravens you have to come into the game knowing that the refs will be against you. You have to come out and beat NE and the refs. They almost did that. I'm proud of the way they played. They are still a force in the NFL this season and this game will only solidify their statue, but credit to your team as well. Enjoy the win.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

What a tool. You really just need to be laughed at. I am glad the refs played right into your delusions to give you more stuff to whine about. This game will break the Ravens. Didn't you see how Harbaugh was losing it? I can't recall having ever seen a coach get an Unsportsmanlike Conduct call. 

Oh, I am glad we have your permission to enjoy the win. It would be much more enjoyable if you were gone, though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Gee Purp, chill out.  Okay, the refs gave us the game, I hear ya'.  Also, your coach gets a silly unsportsman like conduct penalty, one of your linemen obviously went after Brady's knees and got caught (wait to Goodall sees that replay - he'll be out a few pesos) but the refs gave it to us.  Alrighty then.  Here's a few more:  atoms and molecules got in Flecco's eyes, your receiver who dropped an obvious 4th down conversion in crunch time suffered a heart attack, harmonic convergence, string theory - that's why you lost.  Pats didn't move the ball against your vaulted defense all day, can't understand how they even got in the end zone.  Talk about playing on the road - didn't your defense give up 4 TDs to that jaugernaut of a KC offense - with a backup QB?  Okay, we understand you loud and clear.  The only thing worse than a blowhard that come's to an opponent's chat room is a sore loser.
    Posted by simroy

Sore loser? Far from it. I told you I'd be here after the game and I'm here. I'm telling you how I saw it, don't expect you to agree with me. I also gave your team credit regardless. I'm not making excuses. I believe the Ravens should have been prepared for the poor game calling by the zebras. That's how it is when you play the Golden Boy of the NFL. Perhaps when Flacco gets to that point, he will get those calls as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

First -- nice job dropping "worm" on Z -- he'll love that.

Actualy I don't care. He can muster a metaphor out of any number of the sundry vermiform creatures of this planet, and it still wouldn't matter.

In the many years I have been here, think I have sworn at someone three times. And unlike nearly every other long time poster, I have never been banned.

I am basically telling him how it is. If you want to earn the respect of people, and he may not care, you may trash talk, etc. But do not come back with mealy-mouthed excuses after expounding in the shocking volumes that he did over the course of the week.

You just don't do it, because no matter what, you look like a b!tch.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : No. The beauty of the internet is that people like you can trash talk all you want, and then just whine when your team can't back up your big words. Telling you that you are b!tch, is just stating a fact. You are here whining, like the Ravens weren't outplayed, and outplayed crucially. NE's offense was better. NE's defense was better. And save the six point fumble, it wasn't a close game. Baltimore DIDN't get a TD at the end. That is exactly the point. Just like they DIDN'T convert on fourth down. Just like Flacco (the iron man according to you) chucked up a pick in the redzone. Get over it. The better team won. The team that has played a tougher schedule won. And if history and talent are our guides, the next time they meet, NE wins again, because the Ravens have never beaten NE.
    Posted by zbellino

+1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Sore loser? Far from it. I told you I'd be here after the game and I'm here. I'm telling you how I saw it, don't expect you to agree with me. I also gave your team credit regardless. I'm not making excuses. I believe the Ravens should have been prepared for the poor game calling by the zebras. That's how it is when you play the Golden Boy of the NFL. Perhaps when Flacco gets to that point, he will get those calls as well.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

Loooooossssssssaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

You are freaking hilarious, man. "I am not making excuses"!!!!!!!!!!!! The only person you haven't blamed is the one-armed man. 

I can barely type here. I am laughing so hard I am nearly in tears. Your retardedness is just super awesome.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Actualy I don't care. He can muster a metaphor out of any number of the sundry vermiform creatures of this planet, and it still wouldn't matter. In the many years I have been here, think I have sworn at someone three times. And unlike nearly every other long time poster, I have never been banned. I am basically telling him how it is. If you want to earn the respect of people, and he may not care, you may trash talk, etc. But do not come back with mealy-mouthed excuses after expounding in the shocking volumes that he did over the course of the week. You just don't do it, because no matter what, you look like a b!tch.
    Posted by zbellino

See: That's why I liked the "worm" bomb so much. Because I knew you would come back with some typcial Zebeliino pseudo-intellectual jackassery. I love the regulars on here.

I can count on you to drop a "sundry vermiform creatures" in just the same way as I can count on Tas to misspell his own name and underdogg to pretend he hasn't missed the point.

Apparently, life is just more fun when the pats win.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

o i definitly will enjoy it... and the reason i think your coach got the unsportsman like conduct penalty.. i believe its something like you cant say a call is bullsh*t and scream it when  the camera is on you.. and its done all the time, do you never watch any other games besides your beloved ravens.. i dont really agree with the call but your coach should know what the limits of critizing the refs are.. jim harbaugh  is crazy he was wearing a rut in the sideline going up and down it all game yelling at the refs, which also might have been the cause of the penalty, the refs just might have gotten sick of hearing it .. good game for sure but the refs were even keel on both sides..  crazy good interception by bodden saving atleast three points maybe even a touchdown .. definitly a game changing play..

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Sore loser? Far from it. I told you I'd be here after the game and I'm here. I'm telling you how I saw it, don't expect you to agree with me. I also gave your team credit regardless. I'm not making excuses. I believe the Ravens should have been prepared for the poor game calling by the zebras. That's how it is when you play the Golden Boy of the NFL. Perhaps when Flacco gets to that point, he will get those calls as well.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

You mean like the gift the refs gave you in calling unecessary roughness just because we sacked Flacco???

Or how Mason ran into Bodden the same way Moss ran into Washington and how the correct call was made?

Or how Terrell Suggs is a dirty [censored by Boston.com] who took a dive at Brady's knee and was appropriately flagged for it?  And how he's probably going to be fined?

Stop making excuses for yourself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

PurpleKoolAid....

Figures your type keeps coming back WHINING like a little BIOTCH!!!!!

YOU LOST!

Want to see a couple of truly poor Roughing the passer calls look at the one week one that was given to Wilfork- He grabbed Mr Edwards around the waist and put him on the ground and got called.

FACE IT FOOL.....  

Your team DID NOT WIN......  You sat around here spouting your hate towards the patriots for a week... now take that tail of yours stick in back up your backside and snivel on back into your hole.

Another clown who believes that his team that has a 3-0 record having beaten NO ONE is a great team......  LOL....

Edgar Alan Poe is calling you... as the Ravens NEVERMORE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

I tell you, that Seymour trade is looking better and better with every Patriot defensive performance....and with every Raider loss.  They are the worst NFL team of the last 5-6 years and next year they will be starting from scratch -- again.  Easy top-5 pick.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

how about you get off a patriots post board then maybe we can all enjoy the pats win more.. koolaid your just unbelievable irratable right now, go take some midol or something chill out and go away go talk to your other ravens fans... just GO AWAY OK...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Unfortunately, that's the way the game is called. The one that angered me to no end is when Terrell Suggs took a dive at Brady's knee.  That was outright dirty, and I look forward to seeing him get fined.
    Posted by NickC1188

I said that as soon it happened....that better be a fine.  That ball was long-gone from Brady's hand and Suggs started his dive a good 3 yards away.

There better be a fine from the league.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Are there any intelligent people I can exchange posts with, because you're a complete moron. Why don't you go and s|_|ck a golf ball through a garden hose, you peter puffer.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

Waahhhh. The refs took the game from us and now they are making fun of me.

I will make a deal with you. You begin to speak intelligently and realistically about football and I will treat you like a regular person. As you insist on being a troll, denying your own attitude and behavior and denying reality, then you are just a fool to be laughed at. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : I don't expect any Pats fans to agree that the zebras carried you. That's understandable. How can you dispute that the NFL comes up with a new "Brady Rule" every season. The record speaks for itself. I thought the roughing the passer on Flacco was also suspect, but it did not change the outcome of the game and it was called in midfield and not at the 30 yard line. Also who calls an unsportsman like conduct on the coach? As I said, I belived that if you're the Ravens you have to come into the game knowing that the refs will be against you. You have to come out and beat NE and the refs. They almost did that. I'm proud of the way they played. They are still a force in the NFL this season and this game will only solidify their statue, but credit to your team as well. Enjoy the win.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

So the refs said, "Let's call a roughing the passer penalty against the Patriots to make it look like we are being even handed, but we'll do it at a time when we know the Ravens won't be able to capitalize on it"? 

I work in Maryland.  Am I going to have to listen to all this immature whining all week? 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from steelerjim58. Show steelerjim58's posts

I was a little surprised that the patriots were so conservative on the next to last possession.  But in any case thank you, thank you, thank you.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

It's almost a cliche' now that when the Pats beat a team they say that they got screwed or the Pats Cheat. Bottom line is the Ravens didn't even cover the spread which was extremely profitable for me. If they don't get that strip sack for a TD it isn't even close. Flacco makes a living chucking it up off balance and off his back foot. I'm very surprised we didn't pick off at least one more. As for the sore loser Raven fans and the sour grapes they're chucking around. I'd rather be laughing then losing and cryin'. This game could be huge if we meet in the playoffs.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Are there any intelligent people I can exchange posts with, because you're a complete moron. Why don't you go and s|_|ck a golf ball through a garden hose, you peter puffer.
    Posted by PurpleKoolaid

You could answer my questions.

Terrell Suggs took a dive at Brady's knee without being pushed two seconds after the ball was thrown.  That's not just the correct call, it's one of the dirtiest plays a player could make.  Just TRY to complain about that call as if it was wrong.

Moss plowed Fabian Washington because Washington is almost purely a cover corner (weak).  Mason ran into Bodden the same way, but Bodden is 3 inches taller and 20 pounds heavier, so Bodden didn't fall over.  Both receivers were called for the same thing (offensive pass interference).  Is it the call on Mason that you're complaining about??

Sure, the Ravens were called for a ticky tacky personal foul on Brady (hitting his helmet), BUT Flacco was also gifted a freebie when unecessary roughness was called just for sacking him and trying to strip the ball.  Is the unecessary roughness call on the sack of Flacco the call that you were complaining about before???

Or how about the illegal motion call on the Patriots field goal fake.  Illegal motion implies that the receiver wasn't eligible to move because he was set, but at no point before Baker started moving was anyone on the Patriots line set.  When Baker got to the far left sideline, he stood still for a second, then the ball was snapped.  Read the rulebook, then tell me, is THAT the call that upset you so much?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

That's why I liked the "worm" bomb so much. Because I knew you would come back with some typcial Zebeliino pseudo-intellectual jackassery.
    Posted by prairiemike

If "sundry," and "vermiform," constitute jackassery, then count me a jacka$$.

It is more a product of reading 17th century literature daily, and correcting a host of college lit papers weekly.

But then I was hoping the gangsta style "b!tch" would balance that out.

Sections
Shortcuts