PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from purplemusicmama. Show purplemusicmama's posts

Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat:
    In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : But, of course, when roughing was called on the Pats -- and an illegal motion penalty that was a perfectly legal shift -- those were good calls, Yes?
    Posted by prairiemike

i didn't see those, but since they were called, yes, they were good calls, because the refs had to do some damage control. see rodney harrison's comment to tom brady. if he doesn't want to get hit, he doesn't need to play football. outch, he almost touched me!! puhleeze.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from purplemusicmama. Show purplemusicmama's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Ravens can beat the NFL dregs easily enough but they can't beat the elite teams.  Did the refs cost the Ravens all three games against the Steelers last year?  I never thought I would be siding with the Steelers and their fans, but Ravens fans are such whiners that I have to go with them.  I actually used to root for the Ravens (when the Patriots were not involved), but not any longer.     
    Posted by newenglanderinexile

i'm living in the present, and now it's already the past. a bad call is a bad call. how do you not talk about it? believe me, when someone knocks the cahonas off of tb, then all of you pat lovers will be on here to whine and scream about it. i'm not making excuses, i'm talking about what i saw. bad calls happen all the time, not just in this game. and when they're blatantly bad, it warrants discussion. you don't have to root for the ravens, they have plenty of fans. i didn't blame the refs when the ravens lost in the afc game, that was a hard fought slug fest. that was last season. i'm sure there will be more stupid calls to b!tch about. and they won't just happen when bmore plays. i hope next you'll see what i'm talking about when ur team plays the broncos. i'll be watching too, and i'll be happy to see all the bogus calls go their way.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from purplemusicmama. Show purplemusicmama's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : You are becoming unhinged.  Maybe seventy-two straight hours of posting here has finally fried your brains, such as they were. Maybe it's time for you to realize the Ravens are not a 19-0 team worthy of your fulltime attention and go get a job. The NFL has decided that people who watch the games would rather see elite quarterbacks play instead of fourth stringers.  Professional football is the most popular sport in America.  Maybe it knows what it is doing in making the rules it does. 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile

speaking of elite quarterbacks, "elite" does not mean "he who cannot be tackled". these elite qb's are paid millions of dollars TO GET HIT. tb, stop being a crybaby qb. did you see how fast he threw up his hands when he was barely touched by ngata? i thought he was going to cry. grow a pair, tom.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from purplemusicmama. Show purplemusicmama's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : Yeah,sure it was the refs fault.And whose fault was it was it when you lost 3 times in the same season to Pitt last year? Whose fault was it when we beat you the other 4 times? Whose fault was it in 2008 and 2007 when the Colts beat you for a combined 75 pts to 23?LMFAO.Yeah its always some excuse.The usual BS from chumps like you.For 4 days you were on our board saying how we were going to whine and make excuses for our loss.You've b!tched about spygate as a response to everything we posted and now,you blame the refs.Typical BS from a trailer park trash MF'r fan of a second level team.Your team just went from contender to pretender and that 1 in the loss column just came from NE.Come back when you can run with the big dogs.
    Posted by cowtherabbit-

and when you lost to the jets, what did you become?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

We became 11-5 against the divisional opponent Jets since 2001.That's what we became,while you became 0-5 against NE all time.OUCH!!! Here's something REALLY funny.The last time your organisation beat NE was when you were in Cleveland,and guess who the coach was.Yup,your favorite,Bill Belichick.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Pmama, I give you credit for coming back after the loss. It tells me your way better than the rest of the trolls from Baltimore that were talking smack all week.
    The rule is the rule and the refs made it not TB. Don't even tell me you haven't seen Ray-Ray screaming at the refs for a call and got it a hundred times.
    This games a lot better with starting QB's in than sitting out for a year. 
    All week I called this as a breakout game for the Pats with a 38-21 final. They had their chances to put the Ravens away and didn't and that's what I'm sure they'll be working on this week. The Ravens are a good team but they won't have success until they can beat the true elite teams in the league.

If you run into Ravenmad tell him I was there and I didn't see Leonitas and his 10,000 keeping the rest of us in line.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Re: PATS vs RAVENS - Game Chat : speaking of elite quarterbacks, "elite" does not mean "he who cannot be tackled". these elite qb's are paid millions of dollars TO GET HIT. tb, stop being a crybaby qb. did you see how fast he threw up his hands when he was barely touched by ngata? i thought he was going to cry. grow a pair, tom.
    Posted by purplemusicmama

So if Joe Flacco's knee is destroyed by an ILLEGAL hit and the Ravens' season goes down the drain, you'll just shrug and say, "My team needs to man up"? 

Oh, and by the way, Brady is a thousand times the man you'll ever be.  If you ever faced an NFL pass rush, you'd soil your drawers and scream for your momma. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoRoCo. Show MoRoCo's posts

I was not thrilled with with the officiating either, but I thought it stunk both ways.  If anything, I think the roughing call on Suggs was the most blatant of the afternoon.  He lunged at Brady's knees, no ifs, ands, or butts about it.  He was still on two feet when he passed his blocker so there is no question about intent.  As far as calling for the flag, only a moron wouldn't try to get those 15 yards.  Calling for a flag happens all the time in games, I would say that Brady was not doing everything he can to will if he did not. 
    The roughing call on Thomas was the least deserved.  Thomas' hand slipped off of Flacco's shoulder and brushed by the facemask.  I don't even think it moved the helmet at all and they call it a blow to the head?  Come on Ravens fans - give it a rest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Donna-. Show Donna-'s posts

Bill, where was your pink?? Come on, show a little "Support" for a good cause.

Sections
Shortcuts