Pats vs. Saints!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pats vs. Saints!

Julian Edelman vs. Malcolm Jenkins

Aaron "Los Manos" Hernandez 

Moss vs. Jabari Greer and Usama Young. 

Aaron's magnificent catch from a couple of practices ago. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Pats vs. Saints!

GREAT Stuff 49!  You da man, for psychin' us up wid dese pics.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

There are a couple more pics from today's practice, but it's just Belichick and Bon Jovi and Belichick with Brees. 

Plenty from other practices

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEforever. Show NEforever's posts

great pics man!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

I was sitting right across from Moss when he was double teamed in the pic above. I'm just guessing, but I think it was a 50 or 60 yard pass. I didn't think there was any way he would catch it, but it was laid in there perfectly by Brady. I've been to Pats games before, but I never eally noticed until now what a skinny guy Moss is. Look at the picture again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

Fabulouspictures(mine weren't any good at all today..I"d be embaressed to post them especially after these great shots).Did you get one of Gronk pulling through two defenders ot him leveling a linebacker?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Pats vs. Saints!:
    [QUOTE]I was sitting right across from Moss when he was double teamed in the pic above. I'm just guessing, but I think it was a 50 or 60 yard pass. I didn't think there was any way he would catch it, but it was laid in there perfectly by Brady. I've been to Pats games before, but I never eally noticed until now what a skinny guy Moss is. Look at the picture again.
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]
    That play was incredible. I was sitting on the hill and it didn't look like it had a chance. To everyone's amazement the ball went perfectly in between the defenders and Moss had no problem grabbing it. He looks ready for a monster season.

Welker looked very good as well. He was beating Saints defenders left and right.

Tate, Hernandez, Gronk, and Spikes also looked good. The rest of the team... not so much today.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

[QUOTE]There are a couple more pics from today's practice, but it's just Belichick and Bon Jovi and Belichick with Brees.  Plenty from other practices
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Who cares...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Read the camp report.  It sounds like we mopped up the floor with them.  Not that that means everything, but it must mean something.  Did they do much against us on when they were on offense?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

They moved the ball pretty well but the defense started to get it going towards the end. Spikes had an amazing diving deflection and Drew Brees threw a pick (I'm pretty sure it was wheatley that intercepted it).  They had a couple would be sacks as well.

Brady was clearly frustrated during the practice. I remember him clearly yelling, "Hurry up and get to the F'in huddle! Come on!" That made a few people pretty angry and then he threw his helmet on the ground and kicked a football in anger after an incomplete pass. He started off strong, had a rough patch in the middle, and then finished the day very well. He threw a perfect TD to Tate in the back of the endzone towards the end of practice that seemed to have put him in better spirits.

The team was pretty inconsistent. Sometimes they were great, and sometimes they were awful. Good thing it's training camp.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

Nice.  thats what i wanted to hear.  i think N.O.  is a pretty good gauge for practice, decent d and strong o.  nice to see brady still has the fire.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]  Fabulouspictures(mine weren't any good at all today..I"d be embaressed to post them especially after these great shots).Did you get one of Gronk pulling through two defenders ot him leveling a linebacker?
    Posted by kebbe[/QUOTE]

These aren't mine. By all means, post yours. This is from another website. 

I just post this because this site never has any pictures of practice. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"The team was pretty inconsistent. Sometimes they were great, and sometimes they were awful. Good thing it's training camp."

Like that ALL our expectations are pretty high of our team, But honestly magic~ I'll take how you guys described this verses The Superbowl Champions of this past season, In early August nonetheless...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Not to put a damper on the days events but Murrell was carted off the field. Patriots are already thin at the OLB position,they definately don't need any injuries at the position.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

49, thanks very much for posting these and to everyone else who was there for their thoughts on what they saw. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Thanks to all for your insight about practice. I read some pretty negative comments about the afternoon session. What
    s with Brady, was he right in having a tatrum I bet he does NOT like having the SB winners practicing against them esp after last year's game. It smacks of rubing it in the teams face. Wish I could see Thursdays game.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

I was lucky enough to be able to attend both the morning & afternoon scrimmages yesterday .
     The thing I took away that gave me the most optimism was how well both Hernandez and Tate looked . Both displayed crisp route running, fly paper hands , and explosive acceleration after the catch .
     As for the D backs non stellar play , I have 3 words :
    SAINTS PASSING GAME
      I think it's important to remember that we are talking about the NFL's premier passing attack  ( If this was the Bucs scrimmaging us and being effective, I'd be much more worried ) .

Sections
Shortcuts