Pats w/No Wiggle Room

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Pats w/No Wiggle Room

Just dont ever quit do you....  Wow!  What did Brady to do you??  Im sure If I looked hard enough I could dig up that old TIME magazine with Hitler on the cover as Man of the Year...

Im just saying....

That poster is the only other guy besides you who believes that amongst millions of people and now that I think of it, it was probably you because it sounds similar. Your manipulation has no boundaries I guess....lol and smh at U

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

I think the loss rested completely and solely on Brady.  If he had just blocked Jason Tuck and not allowed him to force him into the safety, the Patriots surely would have won.  The guy had to do a better job of blocking the Giants' pass rush.    

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The many faces of Rusty.  Copies his own comment from ESPN then comes over here and has his alter egos respond to his latest ramblings.  

Passes cause losses like kneel downs cause wins, puddles cause rain, jackets make it cold, rain causes clouds, and windmills cause wind.  But this has been spelled out for you so many times that I can't imagine why you would choose to further embarrass yourself.  The reason we a know these are all you is because in all my life and on every board I've ever seen the only person who's ever said so many ridiculous things so often is you.

if you think a run for zero yards is more effective than a pass for 8 yards than you should go explain that theory to the NFL, college, and HS coaches around the world of which I am sure you are not.  They would probably find it amusing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Shenanigan is a smart man.  

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the loss rested completely and solely on Brady.  If he had just blocked Jason Tuck and not allowed him to force him into the safety, the Patriots surely would have won.  The guy had to do a better job of blocking the Giants' pass rush.    

[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm won't work because taking a Safety for the first play of a SB is now a SB record that is plainly embarrassing to have your name next to especially with how he took it.

The INT to Gronk is also not on any one of the O Line, nor is the lazy lob to Welker's incorrect shoulder in the seam.

[/QUOTE]

Here is another Super Bowl record from the same game--sixteen passes in a row completed by one Tom Brady in two brilliant drives in the middle of the game. 

If you want perfection, study religion or mathematics.  If you want to be a good sports fan, don't set impossible expectations for individual performance, especially in a TEAM game, and try to give some credit for exceptional performance. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The many faces of Rusty.  Copies his own comment from ESPN then comes over here and has his alter egos respond to his latest ramblings.  

Passes cause losses like kneel downs cause wins, puddles cause rain, jackets make it cold, rain causes clouds, and windmills cause wind.  But this has been spelled out for you so many times that I can't imagine why you would choose to further embarrass yourself.  The reason we a know these are all you is because in all my life and on every board I've ever seen the only person who's ever said so many ridiculous things so often is you.

if you think a run for zero yards is more effective than a pass for 8 yards than you should go explain that theory to the NFL, college, and HS coaches around the world of which I am sure you are not.  They would probably find it amusing.

[/QUOTE]

Haha in Rusty's Fantacy League anything that goes against Tom Brady gives you double points so a Zero yardage run < then a TB 7 yard pass. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

Sounds like a lot of contributors to this thread need to find new teams to root for, maybe one of the perfect teams with the perfect quarterback and the perfect coach who never makes mistakes and never loses games.  I am sure there must be plenty to choose from.  As for me, I am rooting for the team coached by the eighth winningest coach in NFL history and quarterbacked by the only quarterback in NFL history who has 100 more wins than losses.     

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, Brady wasn't quick enough to get the snap, block the on rushing d-line, get open down field to catch his own pass.  I am waiting on the day he misses a field goal to lose the game.  Rusty will EXPLODE!!!!  Yes, sarcasm, here, but, Rusty, you do seem to place all the blame on Pats' losses on TB!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

that 16 straight completions record might have meandt something if the pats scored another touchdown after that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

yeah the safety hurt a lot but so did the dropped pass, the interception, the defense not being able to recover any of the fumbles, the big play to manningham. i cant blame that game on any one guy, they lost as a team, in every facet of the game. the giants punter may have been the mvp.

Sections
Shortcuts