1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: Pats w/No Wiggle Room

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

that 16 straight completions record might have meandt something if the pats scored another touchdown after that.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Who cares about personal Brady records when 3 other plays distinctively stand out to hurt the team winning the game?

[/QUOTE]

im not trying to only blame the offense for the loss, i feel like the offense and defense BOTH had ample opportunity to close out the game. i just hate how people act as if the pats offense never do any wrong. to not score at all in the last 15+ minutes of a super bowl is just flat out unacceptable, espescially from an offense that was the best in the league. if you would have told me the pats defense would have allowed 19 points to the giants before that game started, i would have been thrilled. if you told me the pats offense was going to only score 17 points and give up a safety, i would have been scratching my head.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Reiss     Reiss   Reiss   Reiss

Reiss   Reiss   Reiss   Reiss

Reiss   Reiss   Reiss Reiss

Reiss   Reiss Reiss   Reiss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So that is what Rusty looks like...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just not as cute

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

First, Brady has 3:6 TD:INT ratio in his last three AFC championship games.

Commitment to running is the biggest key.

One thing about the Giants is that it's hard to key in on just the pass or the run. I think they do an excellent job of keeping some balance in that offense. Now, if their QB could be a more consistent passer, they would have actually made the playoffs.

Easiest way to get off deep passes is by playaction. Commitment to the run should improve the playaction.

Also, I'm surprised that the Pats don't use more draws. Remember 3rd and 17 or whatever it was that Woodhead converted against Denver? Use more draws on 2nd and long to prevent defenses from keying in on Brady.

I agree with Honkey, this game is a chess match. If the Pats run on a couple of 3rd and 4's early in the game, the opposing team is more like to bite on a playaction in the 4th quarter

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Just not as cute

[/QUOTE]

Yea this guys is smiling I don't think Rusty will every smile again as long as the Pats are winning and going to the big Show.

Smile Rusty get yourself a Mark Sanchez Tattoo ;o)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yeah the safety hurt a lot but so did the dropped pass, the interception, the defense not being able to recover any of the fumbles, the big play to manningham. i cant blame that game on any one guy, they lost as a team, in every facet of the game. the giants punter may have been the mvp.

[/QUOTE]Don't forget "Nink" off side penalty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First, Brady has 3:6 TD:INT ratio in his last three AFC championship games.

Commitment to running is the biggest key.

One thing about the Giants is that it's hard to key in on just the pass or the run. I think they do an excellent job of keeping some balance in that offense. Now, if their QB could be a more consistent passer, they would have actually made the playoffs.

Easiest way to get off deep passes is by playaction. Commitment to the run should improve the playaction.

Also, I'm surprised that the Pats don't use more draws. Remember 3rd and 17 or whatever it was that Woodhead converted against Denver? Use more draws on 2nd and long to prevent defenses from keying in on Brady.

I agree with Honkey, this game is a chess match. If the Pats run on a couple of 3rd and 4's early in the game, the opposing team is more like to bite on a playaction in the 4th quarter

[/QUOTE]I'd like to see more check down passes to the backs out of the backfield.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]Don't forget "Nink" off side penalty.

[/QUOTE]

Except stepping offsides, while not good, is nowhere near a Safety or god awful INTs on 1st down.

Also, Nink doesn't make 20 million per year.

[/QUOTE]

Selective memory = agenda.  For the smartest person on the board its funny how you don't remember that little "step" offside negating the Interception, deep in Giants territory, that happened on the play.

THAT WAS HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The many faces of Rusty.  Copies his own comment from ESPN then comes over here and has his alter egos respond to his latest ramblings.  

Passes cause losses like kneel downs cause wins, puddles cause rain, jackets make it cold, rain causes clouds, and windmills cause wind.  But this has been spelled out for you so many times that I can't imagine why you would choose to further embarrass yourself.  The reason we a know these are all you is because in all my life and on every board I've ever seen the only person who's ever said so many ridiculous things so often is you.

if you think a run for zero yards is more effective than a pass for 8 yards than you should go explain that theory to the NFL, college, and HS coaches around the world of which I am sure you are not.  They would probably find it amusing.

[/QUOTE]

That's not me at all. So, you're not a smart man according to Prolate. In fact, you look stupid saying that quote is from me. Absolutely not me at all. It caught my eye, though.

[/QUOTE]

What's it like to know that every dumb post that is made from anyone that posts...people think it's you. What does that tell you? Seriously, what does that tell you?

Some dude can come on here...drink 15 beers...and post all sorts of crazy stuff and people will just assume that it is you. Hahahaha!! That's got to feel like a kick in the banana:(  No? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Your post is complete Garbage, Rusty.  Thanks for trying

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Said this before...will say it again. If we win that Super Bowl Brady is the game's MVP and no one is even close. He had one of the longest drives in NFL history for a score and was something like 7 for 7 on it. He had some of the absolute worst field position in the history of the Super Bowl...we were lucky not to get blown out.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

You need to shut it down dude. Your threads are getting old.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The many faces of Rusty.  Copies his own comment from ESPN then comes over here and has his alter egos respond to his latest ramblings.  

Passes cause losses like kneel downs cause wins, puddles cause rain, jackets make it cold, rain causes clouds, and windmills cause wind.  But this has been spelled out for you so many times that I can't imagine why you would choose to further embarrass yourself.  The reason we a know these are all you is because in all my life and on every board I've ever seen the only person who's ever said so many ridiculous things so often is you.

if you think a run for zero yards is more effective than a pass for 8 yards than you should go explain that theory to the NFL, college, and HS coaches around the world of which I am sure you are not.  They would probably find it amusing.

[/QUOTE]

That's not me at all. So, you're not a smart man according to Prolate. In fact, you look stupid saying that quote is from me. Absolutely not me at all. It caught my eye, though.

[/QUOTE]

What's it like that every dumb post that is made from anyone that posts...people think it's you. What does that tell you? Seriously, what does that tell you?

Some dude can come on here...drink 15 beers...and post all sorts of crazy stuff and people will just assume that it is you. Hahahaha!! That's got to feel like a kick in the banana:(  No? 

[/QUOTE]

It tells me that we have a lot of really dumb people here if they can't tell that everyone who agrees with me, actually isn't me.

That's what it tells me. It also tells me some people shouldn't procreate or be allowed to vote.

Babe probably buys his steaks at Walmart and thinks eating frozen pizzas for lunch and dinner is covering the 4 food groups, too.

I can't control stupidity. He's either the dumbest 61 year old with a mouse in his hand, currently on this planet. Or, his tactic of thinking people will believe my opinions to be solitary, that no one agrees with me on any opinion of mine (or theirs), is clearly not working.

[/QUOTE]

And it tells the rest of us that only you agree with you, if your trolling was working and you could get others to join your rants you wouldn't need 16 log-ins so you can post three of them on the same thread agreeing with yourself.  The good news for the rest of us is we can always tell when it's you becasue you are not smart enought to mask your one purpose in life to take down Tom Brady.

Keep Trolling Rusty and Rusty and Rusty's other brother Rusty

25. This post has been removed.