Re: Pats w/No Wiggle Room

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree, Brady wasn't quick enough to get the snap, block the on rushing d-line, get open down field to catch his own pass.  I am waiting on the day he misses a field goal to lose the game.  Rusty will EXPLODE!!!!  Yes, sarcasm, here, but, Rusty, you do seem to place all the blame on Pats' losses on TB!!

[/QUOTE]

Izt's not just him. In SB 42 I felt it was our line getting outplayed and a poor gameplan/lack of adjustment soon enough.

But, why is the QB note held more accountable when it's the most important positon in the sport, if not all of sports and our own QB has as much or rhe most autonomy of any QB in the league?

He touches the ball on every snap! 

Me defending our hardworking, inexperienced D in SB 46 while pointing to a deep rooted flaw that sits in the preference of Tom Brady's offense, himself, is not "blaming just Brady".

It's me suggesting it's a lot deeper than "hey, our D is ranked 31st and I think Cris Carter knows what he's talking about!"

I feel Brady needs to be held accountable just like I would hold any of our great QBs now or in the future, to also be held accountable.

[/QUOTE]

Rusty.. I agree with your point about the fact a QB is held to a higher standard, on the OFFENSIVE side of the ball, given they handle it on every snap and can dictate how a play progresses.  As to your last, being held accountable as opposed to being BLAMED for a TEAM loss are two different things.  Brady does not play on the defensive side of the ball and this is the hole I find in your arguments when you discuss Patriot losses and where the blame lies. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

The "bend don't break" DEFENSE allowed Manning to control the clock for almost FORTY MINUTES. Not a single 3 & out. That didn't leave Tom much time to get into ANY kind of rythym

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The many faces of Rusty.  Copies his own comment from ESPN then comes over here and has his alter egos respond to his latest ramblings.  

Passes cause losses like kneel downs cause wins, puddles cause rain, jackets make it cold, rain causes clouds, and windmills cause wind.  But this has been spelled out for you so many times that I can't imagine why you would choose to further embarrass yourself.  The reason we a know these are all you is because in all my life and on every board I've ever seen the only person who's ever said so many ridiculous things so often is you.

if you think a run for zero yards is more effective than a pass for 8 yards than you should go explain that theory to the NFL, college, and HS coaches around the world of which I am sure you are not.  They would probably find it amusing.

[/QUOTE]

When shenanigan says you are a turd, SON, YOU ARE A TURD.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Between reading Rusty and Contrarian, I would take Contrarian.  Heck, I'd take Jints or even UnderDouche over Rusty now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

[QUOTE]

An outrageous addiction in passing against  75,000 screaming fans and a D hellbent on beating Tom Brady and his passing attack.  For Buffalo in 2011 or Seattle this year, those are their personal SBs.

So, what do we do? We play right into it, throw out the run early, and whamo, here come the predictable Brady INTs.

Then, the D gassed, trying to cacth their breath over and over, adjust or regroup as BB likes to do with scheming, etc, we see Sergio Brown or this year, rookie, Tavon Wilson make mistakes.

But, if you trace the root cause of why that even occurred? Tom Brady and his preference for the shotgun spread base.

Absolutely.

We have the #1 seed right now if this offense JUST got 1 FG in the 5 trips into the red zone in Seattle. Ouch.

5 trips into a red zone and ZERO Points? How is that even possible?!!

[/QUOTE]

Boy we ought to fire that BUM BB & his buddy TB too... One doesn't know how to coach, cuz he lets his "pass happy" QB do whatever he wants and plays right into the hands of whatever defense we are playing. The other doesn't know how valuable a run game is and will pass EVERY DOWN (if he so chooses)

Doesn't Kraft read these boards??? Doesn't he know Rusty has ALL the answers ?!?! Why does he continue to employ the 8th winningest HC of all time and the only QB with 100 more wins than losses. BUNCH OF CLOWNS !!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

That is the whole issue is some how Rusty and these few posters somehow can't see that the balance they want is maintained by the coaches.  If they want the game played that way it will be. You can't say BB is the best coach ever with one side of your mouth and be calling him stupid with the other.  152 I.Q. really?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to csylvia79's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That is the whole issue is some how Rusty and these few posters somehow can't see that the balance they want is maintained by the coaches.  If they want the game played that way it will be. You can't say BB is the best coach ever with one side of your mouth and be calling him stupid with the other.  152 I.Q. really?

[/QUOTE]

BB doesn't call the plays, DUMBO. How many times do I need to say that?

1. He is not the OC.

2. Brady has full autonomy.

3. Brady prefers the shotgun.

Case closed.   I don't expect the head coach to be constantly babysitting a future HOF QB with weapons galore, either.  It's pathetic that you want to blame BB, a def base coach for Brady essentially running this offense.

BB cannot be interjecting all game long every week. It would be a mess.  What planet are you on? This comes down to Brady and his power as the QB of this team and him being accountable, just like Gomer Manning would be need to be accountable as he has full autonomy as well.

[/QUOTE]

So that is not McD sending personnel and plays in from the side line?  I can tell you have never been on a side line in your life.  A head coach can change the way a game is being played with just a few words to his O.C..  Run the damn ball!... if he so chooses but I guess BB is to scared to stand up to Brady or to tell his O.C. how to call a game. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB doesn't call the plays, DUMBO. How many times do I need to say that?

1. He is not the OC.

2. Brady has full autonomy.

3. Brady prefers the shotgun.

Case closed.   I don't expect the head coach to be constantly babysitting a future HOF QB with weapons galore, either.  It's pathetic that you want to blame BB, a def base coach for Brady essentially running this offense.

BB cannot be interjecting all game long every week. It would be a mess.  What planet are you on? This comes down to Brady and his power as the QB of this team and him being accountable, just like Gomer Manning would be need to be accountable as he has full autonomy as well.

[/QUOTE]

BTW I may disagree with you but I have never called you any names, at least try to live up to superior I.Q. and just keep it to trying to prove me wrong.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to HonkeyTonkman's comment:

In the Playoff game against the Jets Bill did run down the sideline sreaming at Obrien to run the ball.Good Grief this was right on TV.

I fully remember seeing that clip, but Rusty just has his delusions on how coaching works.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In the Playoff game against the Jets Bill did run down the sideline sreaming at Obrien to run the ball.Good Grief this was right on TV.

I fully remember seeing that clip, but Rusty just has his delusions on how coaching works.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Because I am right, means I have 'delusions'? Just 2 weeks ago BB was on the sideline in Jax drinking water casaully by himself not even looking at the offense run the plays. Normally, he's coaching up the youngest D in the league when our offense is on the field. 

Please stop.

Your premise is you want to blame BB for anything that goes wrong on offense and that he should be overruling our OC and Brady as much as possible because he is the head coach.

That's utterly ridiculous

[/QUOTE]

You are not now right nor are you rarely.

The HC and OC and the rest of the staff spend painstaking amount of hours coming up with a game plan that exploits other teams weakness and you think they are going to waste all that time by allowing TB to do what ever the hel1 he wants?

BB does over rule playcalling and he also spends time coaching up the offense as well as the D.

He is well known for his hands-on, micromanaging type of coaching, but you think he just sits back and drinks water all day while his team does what ever they want?

If that's not the definition of delusional, I don't know what is.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, and we could hear what he was saying right?  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

If I were a Pat's fan, I'd try vigorously to have you band from this forum. TB is who the Pats are. Period. Ask Babe. I partially agree with both your accessments of the probematic O vs. D, but, in Rodney King's words: 'Can't we all just get along?' Oh, and Crusty, you impress no one with your protracted diatribes. Succinct comments would be just as effective. Longer is not better. Shorter can rim shot and satisfy as well. Please, get a fioching life.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]Because I am right, means I have 'delusions'? Just 2 weeks ago BB was on the sideline in Jax drinking water casaully by himself not even looking at the offense run the plays. Normally, he's coaching up the youngest D in the league when our offense is on the field. Please stop.Your premise is you want to blame BB for anything that goes wrong on offense and that he should be overruling our OC and Brady as much as possible because he is the head coach.That's utterly ridiculous

You are not now right nor are you rarely.The HC and OC and the rest of the staff spend painstaking amount of hours coming up with a game plan that exploits other teams weakness and you think they are going to waste all that time by allowing TB to do what ever the hel1 he wants?BB does over rule playcalling and he also spends time coaching up the offense as well as the D. [/QUOTE]

Yes. I do.  Brady effectively runs this offense here and I am sure John Fox diverts to a lot of what Manning does here.I just SAID he over-rules playcalling as HonkeyTonk pointed out, which I agreed with, Corky.  Just SAID THAT.What you can't expect is for ANY coach to be running around constantly over-seeing every play, to undermine what the coordinator is there to be doing in the first place. Grogan called his own plays in 1985 for this team, too. You act like the GOAT, in your words, is somehow inept at calling plays, pretty much having total autonomy even within a gameplan, during games and audbiling based on how a D lines up.  Usually, he adjust well and make the right call, but sometimes he doesn't.And, if the preference for him is known as wanting to be in the shotgun, yes, that might influence how the gameplan unfolds. If I was a coach I'd want my QB to comfortable, too, but he's had way too much leash in recent postseasons.Way too much, especially in 2010 and last year.[/QUOTE]

So what is your answer to both Brady and McD saying McD still calls all the plays even during hurry up? Or how do the spread personnel end up on the field if the O.C. doesn't tell them to go in.
    So is it BB and the coaches are weak deferring to their QB even if its going cause them to lose. Or maybe they know more about football than you do and they call and plan the games the way they want. Its obvious that you think your smarter than all of us and a better coach, besides the fact you have never done anything but madden and two hand touch.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Because I am right, means I have 'delusions'? Just 2 weeks ago BB was on the sideline in Jax drinking water casaully by himself not even looking at the offense run the plays. Normally, he's coaching up the youngest D in the league when our offense is on the field. 

Please stop.

Your premise is you want to blame BB for anything that goes wrong on offense and that he should be overruling our OC and Brady as much as possible because he is the head coach.

That's utterly ridiculous

[/QUOTE]

You are not now right nor are you rarely.

The HC and OC and the rest of the staff spend painstaking amount of hours coming up with a game plan that exploits other teams weakness and you think they are going to waste all that time by allowing TB to do what ever the hel1 he wants?

BB does over rule playcalling and he also spends time coaching up the offense as well as the D.

[/QUOTE]

Yes. I do.  Brady effectively runs this offense here and I am sure John Fox diverts to a lot of what Manning does here.

I just SAID he over-rules playcalling as HonkeyTonk pointed out, which I agreed with, Corky.  Just SAID THAT.

What you can't expect is for ANY coach to be running around constantly over-seeing every play, to undermine what the coordinator is there to be doing in the first place. 

Grogan called his own plays in 1985 for this team, too. You act like the GOAT, in your words, is somehow inept at calling plays, pretty much having total autonomy even within a gameplan, during games and audbiling based on how a D lines up.  Usually, he adjust well and make the right call, but sometimes he doesn't.

And, if the preference for him is known as wanting to be in the shotgun, yes, that might influence how the gameplan unfolds. If I was a coach I'd want my QB to comfortable, too, but he's had way too much leash in recent postseasons.

Way too much, especially in 2010 and last year.  You have serious mental issues if you can't accept this very rational and reasoned assessment.

[/QUOTE]

Nothing rational in thinking that TB calls and changes plays to suit his selfish agenda and the coach just sits by , while drinking water, and allows it.

The only one with a selfish agenda is the one troll who has dedicated his life to being on BDC and uses any means necessary, despite being completely distorted, to bash the G.O.A.T.

That's sick

Now, get a job, get a girl/guy, get a life and leave this board before the authorities get wind of you and put you away for good.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts