Pats Will have Winslow in.......per pro football talk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Pats Will have Winslow in.......per pro football talk

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/04/pats-will-kick-tires-on-kellen-winslow/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Pats Will have Winslow in.......per pro football talk

hey there are 10 positons on teh field besides qb.
    the first all te offense?
    being silly of course

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He's a TE, of course the Pats will kick the tires.  I get the feeling that they'd keep 10 Tes if they could. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

He's a TE, of course the Pats will kick the tires.  I get the feeling that they'd keep 10 Tes if they could. 

seems like it :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Any chance we can also bring in Kellen Winslow Sr. to kick the tires on him too?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm hoping to see the first ever 4 TE set this season with Welker in the Bubble. Can you just see WW with basically a 4 man OL in front of him? So if they want to look at Winslow more power to them! Heck they could activate Ballard mid season and show a Five TE set with Hernandez out of the backfield...... BB is very innovative and with Josh McD dreaming and scheming up indefensible sets this is the next generation of Patriots football. 5 OL and 4 TE's with Hernandez in the backfield as a hybrid RB/TE. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm hoping to see the first ever 4 TE set this season with Welker in the Bubble. Can you just see WW with basically a 4 man OL in front of him? So if they want to look at Winslow more power to them! Heck they could activate Ballard mid season and show a Five TE set with Hernandez out of the backfield...... BB is very innovative and with Josh McD dreaming and scheming up indefensible sets this is the next generation of Patriots football. 5 OL and 4 TE's with Hernandez in the backfield as a hybrid RB/TE. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to sportsbozo1s comment:

the last thing i want to see is hern coming out of the backfield (and getting blown up) he aint a running back

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

There is something Freudian with this pre-occupation with tight ends. Counting Ballard, there are already 5 players in that position.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I guess thats a no on Winslow at the moment.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

As @MikeReiss reports, Patriots are hosting free-agent TE Michael Hoomanawanui (Rams). Expectation is, if he passes physical, he will sign.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I can see this team being unstoppable in the redzone, I don't know how teams are going to stop them inside the 10 lol....sweet!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to sportsbozo1 comment:

Forget the 4 TE set I want a 5 TE set. Use Hooman as your FB and dump Hilliard. Then have a formation of Hern, Winslow, Gronk, Fells, and Hooman. Hern as the single back, Winslow out wide, Fells in the slot, Hooman on the left side, and Gronk on the right.

Make it happen BB just for giggles

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to sportsbozo1 comment:

Forget the 4 TE set I want a 5 TE set. Use Hooman as your FB and dump Hilliard. Then have a formation of Hern, Winslow, Gronk, Fells, and Hooman. Hern as the single back, Winslow out wide, Fells in the slot, Hooman on the left side, and Gronk on the right.

Make it happen BB just for giggles

eng, you surprise me with the lighter side here :)
    when i present such, there usually arent too many takers
    (at least willing to repond anyway).

like it
    cept for the reality of hern running into a lb or dt.

Sections
Shortcuts