Pats Win Big if they do 2 things....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Pats Win Big if they do 2 things....

In response to ricky12684's comment:

In response to ccnsd's comment:

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Wasn't Jimmy the guy telling us Brady would never win another SB and BB wasted his career a few weeks ago? Am I makin this up? Why the change of heart?

I humbly accept your post and can say I was wrong - I hope you forgive me --I'm human and was wrong-I now believe the Pats could win 2-3 more -sorry if I came off as a negative Nelly -my Bad -love the Pats and will always -yes you are right in your post-I WAS WRONG!!!!

Wow, someone on these boards admitting they were wrong. How refreshing.If the Pats lose this weekend you better not give us I told you so "they would never win again". Welcome to the ostrich club.Texas Pat is still hedging his bets but if they win this weekend he may want to finally join and admit the Pats are actually a pretty well run organization.

says the guy who refused to admit that he was wrong about Che being a "stalinist" bahahahaaa

After reading your Woody post I now realize you know even less about football than you know about history and thats saying something. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

All they need is a good points per drive average, it doesn't matter how much they score, how many points they allow or if they win the turnover differential... at least according to some dullards here.

Don't turn it over, score more points, hold them to less...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to SmokingJoe's comment:

#1 No Turn Overs

#2 Avoid Long Bomb TD's or Pass Interference Calls against

Fix special teams.-Kick coverage

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy. And in the 4th quarter sweep the leg. No way Flacco can throw it 70 yards doing the Crane technique. Kobra Kai!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Time to unveil some of our blitz packages.  We have to move flacco to his left.  Make him throw left.  They say that he has trouble throwing left   if we have a good pass rush, good blitzing scheme, they won't score as many points as Brady can.  May have to keep a te in to help vollmer, he will have his hands full.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

All they need is a good points per drive average, it doesn't matter how much they score, how many points they allow or if they win the turnover differential... at least according to some dullards here.

Wozy, wozy, wozy!

High points per drive coupled with a high amount of drives ='s a high amount of points.

The Pats average close to 3 PPD.

3, PPD x's 8 possessions = 24 pts

3, PPD x's 12 possessions = 36 pts

Which do you prefer?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I humbly accept your post and can say I was wrong - I hope you forgive me --I'm human and was wrong-I now believe the Pats could win 2-3 more -sorry if I came off as a negative Nelly -my Bad -love the Pats and will always -yes you are right in your post-I WAS WRONG!!!!

Wasn't looking for an apology.  Was just curious why you changed your mind.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Wozy, wozy, wozy!

High points per drive coupled with a high amount of drives ='s a high amount of points.

Which do you prefer?

High posters results in posts like this one.

Let me know when they start tallying NFL scores with the formula above, until then I'll continue to keep score with points.

Laughable... the lengths this crew will go to not be wrong, they resort to physics to prove their wild theories.  

I suppose you'll tell me next that the "magic bullet" theory was good science...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I agree that those two things are vital in the Patriots winning Sunday and I think if the Patriots don't turn the ball over they will win going away. Turnovers and penalties  are about all that would slow them. Last years AFC Championship was close, a little too close but IMO the Patriots are a better team this year and the Ravens a little older and not as good. 

Don't turn the ball over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Wozy, wozy, wozy!

Which do you prefer?

High posters results in posts like this one.

Let me know when they start tallying NFL scores with the formula above, until then I'll continue to keep score with points.

Laughable... the lengths this crew will go to not be wrong, they resort to physics to prove their wild theories.  

I suppose you'll tell me next that the "magic bullet" theory was good science...

Points accumulate due to points per possessions.

60 minutes are broken down by possessions.  Usually 12 for each.

Therefore: Possessions determine points per game

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

Take out Ray Rice and take away the LONG throw with a 3 safety look - add Wilson -- let Flacco beat you by moving methodically down the field--- he will not have 3 good games in a row.  So to summarize take away the long ball and ray Rice and Pats win by 14-17!

So all they have to do is figure how to have more players further from the line of scrimmage while simultaneously shutting down the run.  That should be easy... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

If they distract the Ravens D with beer and nuts while TB runs some plays that could do the trick.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"#1 No Turn Overs

#2 Avoid Long Bomb TD's or Pass Interference Calls against"

yah....I'd agree with this straightforward analysis. 

However, I'm not sure we can get out of number 2, especially a couple of tough PI calls, you can see those going against us. 

So I'd say, #1 plus: counter #2 by scoring at least 30 points. I think it will take 30 points to beat this particular Ravens team with the confidence they are playing under. 

That might mean not only keeping special teams mistakes under control but scoring our own TD, if not from special teams than from a pick 6. A pick 6 plus 24 points for our offense and winning the turnover battle could spell victory. 

Las Vegas favoring the Pats by 9 is way off, though they are obviously taking betting tendencies into account. I'd say Pats plus 3, this one is gonna be tough....

15. This post has been removed.