Pats win division today - then what?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Pats win division today - then what?

My question is when Pats lock up AFC East - do they go full bore and try to get a bye or remain content with a 3 or 4 seed and go in pre-season mode. I'd be inclined to start Mallet vrs Houston anyway - just nervous about Watt sacking and hurting Brady.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: Pats win division today - then what?

Its not in BB's nature to get content and take his foot off the gas pedal. Brady and the starters will be out there! Maybe we will see a little bit of Mallett in the Jags or second Dolphins game if the Pats are putting a whoopin on them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

get healthy, just keep on getting better; especially pass rush pass coverage.

The only way to get a by is if they win out and get a little help. Two of the remaining games are against the Texans and 49ers - so, there would be a good chance of seeing them again in the playoffs. No big deal if they los in reg season, so long as they beat them in playoffs/sb

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

I dont know...I remember the Flutie drop kick game against the Fins to end the year when Pats threw the game to take the 4 seed instead of the 3. Brady took the first snap to start the game then went to the bench for Cassel. Last play of the game Cassel purposely threw a wide pass on a 2 point try that would have sent the game to OT....Maybe we will see this type of thing if and when Pats get eliminated from getting a bye in playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Going by what we witness in the regular season in a few blow outs where Brady stays in to the last snap the regular season schedule will follow the same form. There is no reason to see this changing. Brady will be in the mix from the opening snap until the final gun. 

Hetch 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

CC.. how would you react if the Pats took it easy and started losing some games?  You'd be all over the Pats for losing games and possibly the #1 seed especially if the Texans and the Ravens started losing games too! I recall how many folks here were all over the Colts for taking the same attitude and coasted the rest of a season.  So, how does that not apply here?  If anything, I would want to see the Pats pour it on, get better and make the entire league take notice that the Pats are a force to be reckoned with in the playoffs.  You strive to peak towards the end of the season, not take is easy.  The Pats appear to be on that path!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Guess Im just paranoid thinking about the meaningless Houston game a few years ago where Welker blew his knee out...I would have no problem with Pats going into pre-season mode. Keep Gronk and Hernandez out to fully recover...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

CC - the Houston game this year will not be meaningless.  It will be a statement game by either team.  Let's fill that glass half "full" and not half "empty"!!  (-;

Sections
Shortcuts