Pats win hands down if they do 1 thing!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Pats win hands down if they do 1 thing!

Stop the Baltimore run offense and their is no way Flacid outduels Brady-Pats must stop Ray Rice-the Ravens have an old /injured Bolden and a young Torrey Smith-please BB-- I,m asking for an early XMas present-gameplan to stop the run at all costs!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: Pats win hands down if they do 1 thing!

no offense, but if you are going to list things then make a list, otherwise we have periods for a reason.

Although, you are correct. I still think that if the O-line can protect Brady he will out score anyone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

looking for  a patriots win against the ravens. Go Pats. Brady has a great game again. Go NE

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Show up

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jaxxon. Show Jaxxon's posts

Joe Flacco will be completely overwhelmed on such a huge stage and there is almost no chance he will outduel Brady.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Pats win hands down if they do 1 thing!:
    [QUOTE]Joe Flacco reminds me of a mobile Drew Bledsoe.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

not even close...if bledsoe was mobile he could have been one of the best ever...his cement feet killed him!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Keep Brady clean. This offense is unstoppable if he isn't harrassed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

In Response to Re: Pats win hands down if they do 1 thing!:
    [QUOTE]Keep Brady clean. This offense is unstoppable if he isn't harrassed.
    Posted by zbellino[/QUOTE]

Basically this. O-Line plays well they will win IMO. It really boils down to that and of course no unforced turnovers. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think the game in 2009 is going to set them up for failure.  They think they can come in and run over us, since they did it before.  They are going to get absolutely STONED at the line of scrimmage.  I loved what I saw in our secondary for the Broncos game.  I am sure the Ravens will have more success than that throwing, but I don't think MUCH more success.  That was a sad looking performance today, and I don't think Ed Reed is going to be ready to go next week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

That's right, stop Ray Rice. I just don't think Joe Flacco is Super Bowl-ready. He's not going to lead the Ravens past us. If anyone on that team is, it's Ray Rice.

Stop Rice early, grab a lead, and then lay all of the pressure on Flacco. Then, it's off to Indy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

put some pressure on flacco and his pedo-stache!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

I'll be happy if Ray Rice doesn't run for an 80 yard TD on the first play from scrimmage.... 

Honestly, after the way the Pats played Saturday, unless they cannot "execute" (one of Brady's favorite words) they should win.  I think you can tell with this team they are fired up - they look and feel different than the Pats the last few seasons.  Gronk and Hernandez will be the difference this time around.  I just cannot see the Pats losing an AFC Champ game at HOME.  And I was one of the pu$$-eees saying better if they got the 2nd seed.... I did change that view at the end of the season and just wanted them to beat anybody.  But I must admit I felt that way weeks 8-12. GLADLY eat crow now!!

Go Pats!

Sections
Shortcuts