Pats with Brady: 22-0 in last 22 regular season home games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

Pats with Brady: 22-0 in last 22 regular season home games

I was poking around today and uncovered this morsel:  the Pats have won 22 straight regular season home games with Brady in the line up: 

BUF 38-30
    CIN 38-24

JAX 35-7
    CAR 20-10
    NYJ 31-14
    MIA 27-17
    TEN 59-0
    BAL 27-21
    ATL 26-10
    BUF 25-24

KCC 17-10

MIA 28-7
    NYJ 20-10
    PIT 34-13
    PHI 31-28
    WAS 52-7
    CLE 34-17
    BUF 38-7
    SDC 38-14

HOU 40-7
    DET 28-21
    CHI 17-13 

Their last home loss with Brady was 11/12/06 against the Jets.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: Pats with Brady: 22-0 in last 22 regular season home games

In Response to Re: Pats with Brady: 22-0 in last 22 regular season home games:
    WOW! Is that a record?
    Posted by murghkhor

even more astounding (maybe) is that the offense has averaged 31.95 ppg over that time, while only giving up 13.04 pgg.  so basicly were averaging more than 4 tds and a fg while giving up a td and a fg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Not to burst your bubble, but there have been a lot of eye-popping statistics like this that have ended in the past one-plus years...I wouldn't be surprised to see this one follow all the rest.

It's not that I don't think they can win this week, but it will have nothing to do with this. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and this Pats team is very different from the ones that built all these stats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: Pats with Brady: 22-0 in last 22 regular season home games:
    Not to burst your bubble, but there have been a lot of eye-popping statistics like this that have ended in the past one-plus years...I wouldn't be surprised to see this one follow all the rest. It's not that I don't think they can win this week, but it will have nothing to do with this. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and this Pats team is very different from the ones that built all these stats.
    Posted by e4smith

If this were a house party now would be the time when you're asked to leave or ignored for the rest of the night.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

In Response to Re: Pats with Brady: 22-0 in last 22 regular season home games : If this were a house party now would be the time when you're asked to leave or ignored for the rest of the night.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

HAHA. I can take it -- sorry to ruin the party

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

and the train keeps a rollin all season long

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Anarchy99. Show Anarchy99's posts

For those that were wondering about Brady winning 22 straight regular season home games, the record is 25 games by Favre (95-98).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

What that record indicates to me is that TB plays extraordinarily well at home which is no real surprise nor is it particularly profound.  It does not mean that he won't ever lose but it does probably enter into the equation when the odds-makers set the opening line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In Response to Re: Pats with Brady: 22-0 in last 22 regular season home games : If this were a house party now would be the time when you're asked to leave or ignored for the rest of the night.
    Posted by patsfaninpa420

why? cuz e4 is a realist? Dayum, give the  poster a break. It's not like he said the Patriots succked.

Sections
Shortcuts