Pats won't face Lynch in opener

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Pats won't face Lynch in opener

The league suspended Lynch for 3 games so the Pats won't be seeing himin the Monday night opener. Who's the backup?..Jackson?

IT’S OFFICIAL: LYNCH SUSPENDED FOR THREE GAMES

One day after Michael Smith of ESPN.com reported that Buffalo Bills running back Marshawn Lynch would be suspended without pay for three games for violating theNFL personal conduct policy, the league made that action official today.

The NFL has announced that Lynch has been punished following his guilty plea to a misdemeanor gun charge in California. Lynch is reportedly planning to appeal the suspension.

Here’s the complete press release from the league office:

Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills has been notified that he will be suspended without pay for the team’s first three regular-season games of 2009 for violating the NFL Personal Conduct Policy. Subject to a potential appeal, Lynch’s three-game suspension would begin after the team’s final preseason game.

“He would be eligible to return to the Bills’ active roster following the team’s third regular-season game. Lynch may fully participate in the team’s offseason program and in all preseason practices and games prior to the suspension.”

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Pats won't face Lynch in opener

What a joke this commissioner is! 3 games for carrying an illegal weapon he didn't have a permit to carry a weapon! The prosecutor in California is not doing his job either as the law in California is a mandatory one year prison sentence! Marshawn Lynch is a Criminal.2 years in a row they have let him slide,last year it was a felony hit and run charge where the Prosecutors office in Buffalo dropped the ball on purpose.It is a sad world we live in when these athletes continue to commit felonies and the prosecutors let them go because they can play a sport!!!! No offence to Marshawn Lynch but if I were him I'd have been thrown in jail.Message to the head criminal in the NFL the guy who committed the act of fixing a football game last year RESIGN!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

who fixed a game last year? what?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heff-17. Show Heff-17's posts

who fixed a game last year? what?
    Posted by MVPkilla

I was thinking the same thing.

Anyway, it's a good thing your Pats aren't facing the Bills with Lynch. The Bills finally have confidence that they can be successful. The system is being overhauled with the addition of Owens, and I'm confident Lynch plays a major role. Jackson getting the ball means that system will be a bit off; though it does bode well that the organization gets a 5 month warning. So, I'll concede the first of two between us, but when the Pats come to our house, watch out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Heff-17 luck to your bills and please don't roll over and let the jest win this year...ok

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I imagine he is referring to Goodell moving the starting time for the Dolphins-Jets finale, giving Green New Jersey every reason in the world to lay down.

Sections
Shortcuts