Pats work out Jordan Shipley...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Pats work out Jordan Shipley...

Remember when I made that joke about Nelson and Hartline?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Pats work out Jordan Shipley...

I forgot about Beasley in Dallas...they're like Pokemon to this team. Gotta catch them all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I forgot about Beasley in Dallas...they're like Pokemon to this team. Gotta catch them all.

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Great! Another injury prone white guy.  We don't need Danny 2.0. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know...it's almost as bad as that hediously overpaid injured stiff playing for the Jets, Holmes...hasn't done a thing since they paid him all that $$$, he spends more time in the tub than on the club...another bust signed by the Jets...makes you laugh, doesnt it loyal Pats fan?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Shipley I think would be a good pickup. He got cheap shotted in cincy but he was a good slot rec. problem is he had Carson Palmer throwing to him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

49-I like your new avatar!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know...it's almost as bad as that hediously overpaid injured stiff playing for the Jets, Holmes...hasn't done a thing since they paid him all that $$$, he spends more time in the tub than on the club...another bust signed by the Jets...makes you laugh, doesnt it loyal Pats fan?

[/QUOTE]

Why do you care so much about the jets?  Jets trolls here have really got to you. 

Last I checked this is a Patriots board, why don't you spend some time talking about the Patriots, less time about the Jets.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

Why do you care so much about the jets?  Jets trolls here have really got to you. 

Last I checked this is a Patriots board, why don't you spend some time talking about the Patriots, less time about the Jets.

[/QUOTE]

Why do you care so much that some people like to talk about the Jets? Let 'em talk. Does it bother you that some folks like to rag on that clueless team from New Jersey? I mean, if you're a Pats fan you'd think it wouldn't bother you in the least. You'd even find humor in it and join in every now and then yourself.

I mean, really Rex Ryan might be worse than Rich Kotite and they really think this Smith guy is a legit NFL QB? For real? They have the dumbest, least educated fan base in the NFL, bar none. But their coaching staff and front office give them a run for their money. Ownership too.  

Even when they get a good thing going for a year or two, you know it's only a matter of time before they resume their role as the comic relief of the NFL. They have no clue how to sustain anything. Really, it's hard not to just laugh at them.

But, hey sorry if you're offended by any of that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why do you care so much that some people like to talk about the Jets? Let 'em talk. Does it bother you that some folks like to rag on that clueless team from New Jersey? I mean, if you're a Pats fan you'd think it wouldn't bother you in the least. You'd even find humor in it and join in every now and then yourself.

I mean, really Rex Ryan might be worse than Rich Kotite and they really think this Smith guy is a legit NFL QB? For real? They have the dumbest, least educated fan base in the NFL, bar none. But their coaching staff and front office give them a run for their money. Ownership too.  

Even when they get a good thing going for a year or two, you know it's only a matter of time before they resume their role as the comic relief of the NFL. They have no clue how to sustain anything. Really, it's hard not to just laugh at them.

But, hey sorry if you're offended by any of that.

[/QUOTE]

Its a Patriots forum.  Why even bring up the jets in this thread? Has nothing to do with the jets, why do some people care so much about them?  The guy thinks I am a jets fan, lol.  Couldn't be further from the truth.  I can't stand the jets but some people here feel like they have to bring them into every discussion, why?  Just to get back at the trolls?  The Jet trolls don't care if people talk bad about them here.  They wouldn't be here if they did.    The Jet trolls get people here to do exactly what they come here to do and that's talk about the jets, good or bad, doesn't matter.  Pats fans here are not very bright bringing up the jets, like this smelly bear guy and Harvey.  They are giving these troll the attention they are here for and smelly bear and harvey aren't even smart enough to know they got suckered and they are keeping it up. Crazy, right?  I try to tell smelly bear this and he just keeps it going, thinking he is getting the better of them when really they are getting the better of him.  Jet trolls want attention, stop giving it to them, smelly bear and harvey are to weak to ignore them.

And btw, Rex Ryan worse then Kotite?  Not even close.  We may not like Rex Ryan around here but he isn't worse then Kotite.  Rex at least knows part of the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

With the rookie improving and the not too distant (finger-crossed) return of Amendola and Vereen, as well as the addition of Collie, the need is much greater at DT and LB .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

With the rookie improving and the not too distant (finger-crossed) return of Amendola and Vereen, as well as the addition of Collie, the need is much greater at DT and LB .

[/QUOTE]

Agree wholeheartedly!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree wholeheartedly!

[/QUOTE]

+1

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

A Rich Kotite reference, Muzz - exquisite and the ultimate in benchmarks for ineptitude.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

This story shows the Pats working out a lot of WRs and a TE.  Jordan Shipley, Devon Wylie, LaQuan Williams and TE Brandon Barden.  This could be a sign that the Pats expect Amendola to be out for a long time and possibly the year with his bad concussion.  I also think they are sick of waiting for Gronk and are trying out other options in case he is never cleared to play this year from his doctors.

http://nesn.com/2013/10/report-patriots-work-out-receivers-jordan-shipley-devon-wylie-laquan-williams-tight-end-brandon-barden/

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Collie is one concussion away from being a vegetable.

[/QUOTE]

Colliflower

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to patsbandwagonsince76's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Patsfansince1966's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Collie is one concussion away from being a vegetable.

[/QUOTE]

Colliflower

[/QUOTE]

Touche!

Sections
Shortcuts