Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?

bobby grier!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Just an advice Patsfan1966, stop with the PhD rant! And that you have three computers in your room, and that you are super smart. You might have a PhD , or you might be a 5th grade drop out. Either way, you cannot prove either and same goes for anyone who says anything in this forum. You cannot expect people to stop yanking your chain just because you have a 'phD'.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

PHoney Dork

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

I just don't understand why he calls everyone out????  Isn't this board about expressing opinions?  I thought they would at least have a debate class of some sort somewhere in receiving a PHD, no?

Why even come here if opinions bother him?

Not to call you out Patsfann1966, just wondering why even come?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Yeah Doctor66 you had to give a dissertation what was that on? "how to be an idiot on a public forum"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?:
    [QUOTE]PH oney D ork
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Pile it Higher and Deeper

Or, if you prefer, Post Hole Digger.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah Doctor66 you had to give a dissertation what was that on? "how to be an idiot on a public forum"
    Posted by harleyroadking11[/QUOTE]

Smile love it

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I didn't know Bobby Grier was born in Maine or had a Ph.D.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Why the constant PH.D mention?  I understand it is a huge accomplishment (I happen to know a few people that have achieved the degree in their respective fields), but I highly doubt they would use their achievement as a means to discredit others opinions in a public forum.  Additionally, I find your vocabulary usage highly suspect for someone claiming to have an advanced degree.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Why the constant PH.D mention?  I understand it is a huge accomplishment (I happen to know a few people that have achieved the degree in their respective fields), but I highly doubt they would use their achievement as a means to discredit others opinions in a public forum.  Additionally, I find your vocabulary usage highly suspect for someone claiming to have an advanced degree.
    Posted by sbruce9[/QUOTE]
    Agreed.
    I'm a self-taught gynecologist, but you don't see me bragging about it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I never said I was "super smart".  However, for others to belittle what I HAVE done is not very good behavior.  They obviously have no idea what kind of hard work AND sacrifice goes into getting such a degree. To defend those kind of people that would give me grief because I said I had a Ph.D. takes a lot of chutzpah.

YOU belittle everyone here so STFU* AND SHOVE YOUR PHD UP YOUR WAZOO

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I know you don't want to look it up so I'll help you.

Wazoo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wazoo may refer to: Slang for anus* 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Okay doc 66 layoff the trolling and let us normal posters play GM like this forum has been doing since it started  .......

Respect gets Respect and my guess is you will banned if you keep fighting with a dozen or more posters 

You calm done and behave and I promise  I will do the same

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Opinions don't bother me, but having opinions about stuff you have NO control over is a waste of time, no?  Why does it matter so much to you WHO the Pats draft in April?  Is it personal?  Does it get your rocks off?  Is your brother being drafted? The only time I got wound up in it was in 1993 when there was a chance that the Pats were going to draft Rick Mirer.  The 49ers even dangled their whole draft under Parcells' nose.  Then they drafted the Statue and when he became a dissappointment by about 1995, I realized that getting worked up about it was a waste of my time.

Well obviously some of us want to put input into who or what would make the team better.  Any true fan would want their team to be better, and so we come up with some names that would make us feel better the future.  Of course, some of us can be wrong (eg. McCourty), but at the sametime what else is there to talk about?  Now we can talk about what could make our 2011 squad better than 2010's. 

"Opinions about what we have no control over"????  technically, we have zero control over anything regarding the Patriots.  Then what could we even really make an opinion about at all.  So if we sign someone or finally draft a player, we can then make an opinion, but we cannot have an opinion about a player we would want and why; versus someone that was actually brought in?  

The purpose of this entire board is to express our thoughts about the team, players, decisions made and whatever else we may want to express.  Because inevitable this entire blog is worthless outside of the blog itself.  This is my past-time at work as it is for most peolpe.  So let people speak their minds. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I only belittle idiots such as yourself and other trolls and I've been here alot longer than you.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I love how 66' feels like he deserves more credit for having a PhD yet others on this forum are just as hardworking and intelligent but he still calls them morons.

I for one have had 3 publishing in scientific journals and 1 mention in Nature but he still calls me a moron

Oh well maybe I should take my 3 degrees (ME Computer Engineering and ME in MSE and a BE in ECE) and go back to school to finish my PhD and we'd finally be on equal ground.

BTW I thought you said you were a dry chemist and now work in theoretical simulations. Do you work in pharmaceuticals and bio-chemistry too? You must if you want to discuss disease pathways 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? :  .  I'm also not an idiot.

This^^^  is highly debatable 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Oh my goodness.  Did this really go that far? 

Sections
Shortcuts