Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?

In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Close your eyes, it will be over soon. 
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

I bet you say that to all the girls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Close your eyes, it will be over soon. 

Just picking internet fights where ever you go, huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I don't "feel" I deserve anything.  You may have three degrees but if you WERE smart, you'd realize that. Just about anyone worth his salt that wants to put food on the table that is a "theoretical chemist" as I am works in the pharmaceutical area.  Does it shock you that I know pharmaceuticals and some biochemistry?  I may have helped to discover a potential drug that is very effective against cancer that is a metabolite of an RT inhibitor.

Good grief! I thought this was a forum to discuss Pats and not your personal achievements! 66, I'm sure you worked hard for your degree and you deserve all the 'Dr.' that you wanna put before your name. But trying to prove your intellect by talking about disease pathways and kreb cycle is not doing you any favors.  Take a chill pill and relax!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I never said I was "super smart".  However, for others to belittle what I HAVE done is not very good behavior.  They obviously have no idea what kind of hard work AND sacrifice goes into getting such a degree. To defend those kind of people that would give me grief because I said I had a Ph.D. takes a lot of chutzpah

You should have been able to come up with a more heady term than "Chutzpah" with that Doctorate (I don't have 1, so I just had ta Google "doctorate" to make sure I got the spelling right). 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I bet you say that to all the girls.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

LOL on that!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : No, on the structural and dynamical properties of phospholipid assemblies.

Dynamical?

Bo' . . .   you ain't never gonna get out'n that hole 'til you quits diggin'.

Take it from me . . .

The King of Sweden.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I think Bob Knight once said a similar thing to Connie Chung. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : I will when you take a nitrile and relax. You know, in all seriousness, I wouldn't have to mention disease pathways and all that if people wouldn't say things like, "you don't use the vocabulary of a person with a Ph.D."  Well, what do you expect?  This is a football forum, not a scholarly journal.  Secondly, I wouldn't keep mentioning that I have a Ph.D. if people wouldn't keep insulting me or my intelligence.  Granted, I called some of you morons, because I felt you deserved it for how you treat someone with a differing opinion.  I would be willing to bet you a quarter that I am NOT the only person here that thinks playing GM is silly and a waste of time.  It's just that I am the only one, heaven forbid that DARED to speak out against it.

Now you position yourself as the Patriots forum martyr?  Face it, your need to play god in determining what is and what is not acceptable to be posted here says a lot about you as an individual.  You are judged here solely by the quality of your posts, and from what I have read, you add little value to most discussions.      

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I love my Zoloft 66assclown it let's me put with I-D-I-O-T-S like you and I can laugh about it and you

HARLEY TAKES ZOLOFT!!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sbruce9. Show sbruce9's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Oh well.  If that's thew worst thing I've done in life I can live with myself. I'm not positioning myself as ANYTHING other than as a person that is FED UP TO MY EYEBROWS with the fake GM pandering.  I don't care if YOU want to do that, I just do NOT wish to have to weed through it to find a topic that is interesting to ME.  If I go on the front page, almost all of the topics are about fake GM-ing, except for the topics I have begun.  So, if I take your advice and ignore them, what do I have to read and respond to? You all are talking about how YOU want to do this and YOU want to do that, with no concern about those that don't feel they should have to deal with or ignore your drivel.  Unfortunately, I have to put up with it, so you have to put up with my complaining about you people discussing topics you have NO SAY in. Why don't you all become journalists then you could attend press conferences and ask BB these things?

Create a forum yourself and restrict access to certain individuals if you want to dominate topical content.  If that doesn't suit your needs, then I suppose you are doomed to the "GM talk" prevalent on the forum during the offeason. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Go reflux in an H2 atmosphere.

I assume in your GEEK world this is an insult

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]I just don't understand why he calls everyone out????  Isn't this board about expressing opinions?  I thought they would at least have a debate class of some sort somewhere in receiving a PHD, no? Why even come here if opinions bother him? Not to call you out Patsfann1966, just wondering why even come?
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

He is a troll...trolls exist only to agitate. Just put him on ignore.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsPat. Show ItsPat's posts

I'm a little confused, maybe because I don't have a PHD, but you said, "Opinions don't bother me, but having opinions about stuff you have NO control over is a waste of time, no?"  With my limited mental capacity I might be wrong but are you forming an opinion on others, or trying to change other people's opinions, sort of the same thing you have a problem with?  Your opinion is that other posters opinions are worthless and a waste of time.  But since you have no control over other peoples thoughs are not now wasting your time constantly reading and then posting how it's a waste of their time?  Sounds to me like someone is looking for attention.  I think you like being a pain because so many people pay attention to you.  Low self esteem.  People who mention their "acomplishments" when no one asks seems very sad to me.  But that's just my opinon and without a PHD my opinion is worthless.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Promise??? I could care less about you or anybody else on this board has, because no one here will hear me brag about my possession's or accomplishments, if you have to toot your own horn, seems to me there's an underlying problem!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Patsfansince1966, failed as a GM years ago? : Promise??? I could care less about you or anybody else on this board has, because no one here will hear me brag about my possession's or accomplishments, if you have to toot your own horn, seems to me there's an underlying problem!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Many underlying problems.....

25. This post has been removed.