Patsies Blow

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Well, it's official

Hey welcome back!  You have been missed! How is Leonhard doing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

arrington is our best cb, so you are wrong there, and everyone knows DMC sucks

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Hey remember this?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : he may be dead, still waiting on the report.  At least it's not a couple of days before a game and as was the case last year, they will get by without him.  Jim Leonard is a very good player and his value goes beyond his skill as a player.  You play with the guys that are there, though.  Unlike patsie fans, you won't here me crying about injuries and blaming them for not being able to win a playoff game for 3 years.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

What injuries were the Patriots fans blaming the losses on, the previous "3" years?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : he may be dead, still waiting on the report.  At least it's not a couple of days before a game and as was the case last year, they will get by without him.  Jim Leonard is a very good player and his value goes beyond his skill as a player.  You play with the guys that are there, though.  Unlike patsie fans, you won't here me crying about injuries and blaming them for not being able to win a playoff game for 3 years.

hmmm let me know when rex comes through on his super bowl "guarantees"..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : No.  Was it in the patsies November superbowl game?

Come on......That is like the Jets preseason Super Bowl....year after year after year.....But they never live up to their gurantees!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

LOL the Jets win a few games and you make a re-appearance.  Did you happen to see JBolt in your cave??  Not a big fan of UD6 but at least he doesn't go into hiding when his team losses and losses and losses......Sealed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Ah yes, flavor of the year Arrington.  Of course, everyone knows he sucks, but after today, he has sealed the deal.  There are not enough plays left in 2011 for him to play in to overcome his pathetic year to date.  He could play like Revis the rest of the year and he would still have a completely awful 2011 season. 

thats great, jets still have no superbowls and have choked in two straight afc title games, jests wont win a superbowl with marky sanchize...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Well, it's official:
    [QUOTE]McCourty's 2011 season is officially worse than Kyle Wilson's 2010 season.  How does that happen?  How can a guy that shows flashes of promise early on, just regress to the point of being far worse than a rookie?   McCourty would maybe be a # 5 corner on the Jets right now.  Somehow, he's the best guy on the sad Pat's pass D.  This D makes nearly every QB a superstar.  Grossman? Orlovsky? Just another year of one and done.  Get ready patsie fans.  Another off season of asking what is it all about.

Lol, you are such a front running coward it's funny.  What an excellent representative of your favorite team you are.  A hit and run front running loud mouth trash talking coward.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Or what about this?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No, we won't hear it because you run and hide after every loss.  Little baby.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : You know, I can understand the patsies lack of confidence, but don't let it bring you down.  I wouldn't believe that my team could win a playoff game with that D either.  Brady must be pissed.

Hey,we're going to win some games but we may be in trouble next week.
    I can admit it but most of my fellow pats fans are in denial.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Hey,we're going to win some games but we may be in trouble next week. I can admit it but most of my fellow pats fans are in denial.
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we are in denial that you are a Pats fan.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : No.  Was it in the patsies November superbowl game?

Let me refresh your memory. The Jets got swept by the Pats this year. The Jets are currently on the outside looking in. Wow, I find it somewhat coincidental that you decide to talk trash because your Jets beat the pathetic Chiefs. I guess your faith that the Jets are actually going to win a Superbowl this year has returned huh? Enjoy your NFL films Jets Superbowl DVD and have a happy time celebrating 43 years without a Jets Championship. Long live the Sabols eh Phathead?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Yeah, we are in denial that you are a Pats fan.  
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]

Bless you. You are forgiven for your sins.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Hey,we're going to win some games but we may be in trouble next week. I can admit it but most of my fellow pats fans are in denial.

Dude go and celebrate your little Tebow/Broncos Gospel on a Broncos forum.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Hahahaha when is the last time the Jets have even been to a Super Bowl? How ironic is it that a Jets fan would make a comment like that, only to put so much stock into a preseason game claiming themselves the "Big Brothers of NY" in a game where starters play for a half. How about your regular season games against the pats? Your team and its pathetic fanbase hype it up as if its the biggest game in the last 40 years of your franchise...wait. scratch that. Those games are the biggest games for your franchise. Only to get blown out at home, and lose on the road. 0 for 2. Haven't seen you around here since then. Why is that? You've gained a little confidence by beating up on pathetic teams like the Chiefs, eh? You'll be lucky to back your way into another playoff berth this year. We're 10-3 and have swept the season series with your Yets, meanwhile, you still come onto this board to talk trash. Doesn't make much sense to me, dribblelips.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : You know, I can understand the patsies lack of confidence, but don't let it bring you down.  I wouldn't believe that my team could win a playoff game with that D either.  Brady must be pissed.

Down?  I am happy that the Patriots are in 1st place and the Jets in 2nd....But I am sad that the Jets will probably win another Super Bowl this year... : (

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Bless you. You are forgiven for your sins.

So you are God now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Rex welcome back. Your guys are hanging in there. tie breakersare tough though. DMC isnt having a great year but we are still winning. maybe you'll win enough that you'll see us in the playoffs. maybe not.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : So you are God now?
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

I am not but I still forgive. Please read the bible and learn the truth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : I know, it was awful getting swept.  It was awful losing 45-0 last December too.  You know what wasn't awful?  Knocking the 14-2 best team in the AFC out of the playoffs at their home stadium with 2 weeks to prepare.  But hey, you won the division. 

If your team actually won divisional playoff games and Super Bowls....You could come here and talk trash, because you would have something to back yourself up......but you don't

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Dude go and celebrate your little Tebow/Broncos Gospel on a Broncos forum.
    Posted by Rodimus77[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry you are Godless but there is still time for you to learn and accept the truth.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : I am not but I still forgive. Please read the bible and learn the truth.

So why are you forgiving peoples sins?

Sections
Shortcuts