Patsies Blow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

Re: Well, it's official

In Response to Re: Well, it's official:
    In Response to Re: Well, it's official : So why are you forgiving peoples sins?
    Posted by Rocky

Because I can forgive who I wish. You should try it instead of your anger but I forgot it's in vogue to hate god for you people.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

LOL!!! Aaaah, FatRex, so you return. Hmm, I guess we Pat fans should be concerned about your prognostications. All the things you jest fans were saying before the season have come to pass. Let's see, Rex owns BB, Brady is done, Sanchez will step up to elite status his third year, and it's finally the jests time to take over the division. All those things came to pass ... oh wait, they didn't.

When the jests lose 2 of their next 3 games and miss the playoffs will you be back to tell us how bad we are again? Pat fans aren't under the delusion that our defense is great, but fortunately we still seem to win in spite of it, and, in fact, though today was a poor performance again we won. With how bad we are on D how did we happen to beat you guys to a pulp twice this year, or have you forgotten that already? You really are a typical jest fan, just a little boy that's delusional and a jealous blowhard just like your coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Because I can forgive who I wish. You should try it instead of your anger but I forgot it's in vogue to hate god for you people.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

"You" people.... You are very condescending for a follower of God!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : I know, it was awful getting swept.  It was awful losing 45-0 last December too.  You know what wasn't awful?  Knocking the 14-2 best team in the AFC out of the playoffs at their home stadium with 2 weeks to prepare.  But hey, you won the division. 
    Posted by PhatRex

That was last season dude! Lets talk about this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : I'm sorry you are Godless but there is still time for you to learn and accept the truth.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

And the truth is what?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southendboy. Show southendboy's posts

Sorry, but Jets will beat the pats again if they happen to meet in playoffs, as will any other team the pats face. This team is a joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Sorry, but Jets will beat the pats again if they happen to meet in playoffs, as will any other team the pats face. This team is a joke.
    Posted by southendboy

OMG, another Jets fan. There all around us!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : "You" people.... You are very condescending for a follower of God!
    Posted by Rocky

I am not..You people are!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TD_Jesus. Show TD_Jesus's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : And the truth is what?
    Posted by Rodimus77

When you find it you will know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : When you find it you will know.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

If I build it, will they come also?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

A true Christian would not be here doing what you are doing...

Proverbs 6:16-19

New International Version (NIV)

16 There are six things the LORD hates, 
       seven that are detestable to him: 
        17 haughty eyes, 
          a lying tongue, 
          hands that shed innocent blood, 
        18 a heart that devises wicked schemes, 
          feet that are quick to rush into evil, 
        19 a false witness who pours out lies 
          and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : I am not..You people are!
    Posted by TD_Jesus[/QUOT

I will pray for your tortured soul!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : front running?  Are you some kind of fool?  I know it seems unlikely given the near losses to horrible teams like Washington and the Colts, but the patsies are actually in first and will likely win the division.  This is great for you.  During the offseason of another one and done, you can brag about another division title.  That is far more important that being able to win a playoff game.
    Posted by PhatRex

front running in that you only show up when your team does something.  And I'm not fool enough to believe you are stupid enough NOT to have understood what I meant, tool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southendboy. Show southendboy's posts

I'm a Pats Fan but I don't see any good Pat's football recently.  They don't have championship caliber players.  I think I'm being realistic when I see no defenseive backfield, yes they have injuries but BB cut his best talent back there a so so running game and absolutley no deep passing threats.  I watched a bunch of games today and saw tons of great passing plays downfield by every team...including the Washington Redskins, but not the Pats.  Gronk made great plays after the catch but Brady has nobody to throw to down the field, he is always under pressure to score because the defense can't stop anybody.  In the playoffs teams will shut down that short stuff and force him to go deep and if he has nobody getting open deep and they don't respect the running game he will be in a lot of trouble.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : I tried.  This post wasn't about the Jets at all.  You have tried to make it that way to hide from the real problems. This post was about how awful McCourty is along with this pathetic pass D.  Of course, nobody has had the stones to comment on that.  The truth is, teams that are so completely weak on D, do not win playoff games. This year, last year or next year.  Teams that depend upon their offense to score big and then face the best Ds in playoffs and get shut down, while the D's make average offenses look very good.  Sound familiar?   So, you should be very happy that you squeaked by the powerhouses of the NFL (Indy, Redskins) but you will be facing slightly better competition if you are able to make it to the playoffs. 
    Posted by PhatRex

With that said...The Pats with their, as of now, Ellis Hobbs clone of a corner in McCourty! 32nd ranked defense! Have swept the New York Jets! Taken sole possession of first place in the AFC East! And as of now, hold a two game lead over the New York Jets as well as the tie breaker, and have a legitimate chance to clinch another AFC title with another win. The Pats are preparing for another play-off run, while the Jets are preparing for an early off season, filled with the "broken record" of Superbowl guarantees! It must be great to be a Jets fan now huh? It must be "wicked awesome"!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : I tried.  This post wasn't about the Jets at all.  You have tried to make it that way to hide from the real problems. This post was about how awful McCourty is along with this pathetic pass D.  Of course, nobody has had the stones to comment on that.  The truth is, teams that are so completely weak on D, do not win playoff games. This year, last year or next year.  Teams that depend upon their offense to score big and then face the best Ds in playoffs and get shut down, while the D's make average offenses look very good.  Sound familiar?   So, you should be very happy that you squeaked by the powerhouses of the NFL (Indy, Redskins) but you will be facing slightly better competition if you are able to make it to the playoffs. 
    Posted by PhatRex

Not if we are playing the Jests.  Proved that 2x already.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : front running?  Are you some kind of fool?  I know it seems unlikely given the near losses to horrible teams like Washington and the Colts, but the patsies are actually in first and will likely win the division.  This is great for you.  During the offseason of another one and done, you can brag about another division title.  That is far more important that being able to win a playoff game.
    Posted by PhatRex

More drivel from the intellectually challenged.  "Near losses" are much better than "actual ones" and you have two "actual ones" to the "patsies."  Reason much?  Nah, just another idiot with access to the web.  Sheesh!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : When you find it you will know.
    Posted by TD_Jesus

My gosh, you haven't yet tired of this schtick?  You must lead a pretty sorry life, but what the heck, it takes all kinds I suppose.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

You come on here to talk trash about winning a playoff game, really? Who cares about a lousy playoff game? Unless you win the last one, what does it matter? The Pats have won plenty of playoff games, but only won the last one three times. Those are the only seasons worth talking about, as far as I'm concerned.

Not sure what a Jets fan has to hang his or her (fireman's) hat on? Unless it's that one 45 years ago? 

You got nothing as far I can see. So I guess that explains why you cling to a meaningless playoff game.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

You are such a gutless bully and frontrunner, waiting until your team has recovered in the standings to come in here and talk smack. I hope the Jets have some fans with more guts and staying power than you, what a disgrace.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Playoff run?  Are you serious?  This is the same (actually, slightly worse) team from 2010 that couldn't win a playoff game.  Playoff run?  Newsbreak: that hasn't happened since 2007 for NE.  And here you are more concerned with Rex's empty guarantees than the inability of the patsies to win even a single playoff game for 3 years running.  Very strange.
    Posted by PhatRex

....and yet, what are the records of the Pats vs. the Jets overall?  What's the head-to-head record this year?  Last year doesn't count, you do know that right?  How liberating it must be nice to be so mercifully free from the ravages of intelligence.  You're one lucky guy Rexie!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Yeah, you proved that last December too. How'd that work out?  Only some kind of complete moron would think that beating a team in the regular season has any relevance to anything aside from beating a team in the regular season.
    Posted by PhatRex

Only a fool would think that beating a team ONCE in the post season would have any relevance to the next year.. since you couldn't beat them in the regular season either.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

How is that prediction going for you? You know the one about Mason being an improvement over what you had last year? Or how about that TE Keller, I though he was supposed to be top 5 in the NFL in some stat after all the way you were prepping him up.

How is LT working for you? Under 200 yards rushing through 12 games? 3.3 yards per carry?

LMAO.

Speaking about almost losing to bad teams, last I recall, your D couldn't stop Tebow when it mattered most. Rex Ryan couldn't stop the Option? ROFLMAO!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

What happened to taking over the AFC East? What happened when you got swept? We missed you.

Sections
Shortcuts