Patsies Blow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

Re: Well, it's official

In Response to Re: Well, it's official:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, it's official : Ah yes, flavor of the year Arrington.  Of course, everyone knows he sucks, but after today, he has sealed the deal. 

He may suck but his sorry azz team knocked your sorry azz teams dic in the dirt

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

FAIR WEATHER COWARD

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

[QUOTE]A true Christian would not be here doing what you are doing... 

He won't be here this time next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In Response to Well, it's official:
    Pat's pass D has the skill to make any QB look like and all pro. Just look through the list of sub standard Qbs that have had great days against this D.   Most recently, Grossman's rating of 92.  Of course, there is Sanchez 105 Henne 93 Orlovsky 103 Not to mention the half decent QBs like Eli, Rivers, Fitz, Romo and Big Ben that they couldn't even slow down.  Sorry kids.   A great QB and offense will not be able to get you a playoff win this year either. 
    Posted by PhatRex

Now this is comedy! This pathetic Jets fan starts a thread, and after experiencing a beating by basically every Pats fan that commented in this thread, he decides to erase all his comments. Go back in hibernation Phathead, because the Jets season looks to be over!

Not trying to keep this thread alive, but I thought that was worth pointing out!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I'm a Pats Fan but I don't see any good Pat's football recently.  They don't have championship caliber players.  I think I'm being realistic when I see no defenseive backfield, yes they have injuries but BB cut his best talent back there a so so running game and absolutley no deep passing threats.  I watched a bunch of games today and saw tons of great passing plays downfield by every team...including the Washington Redskins, but not the Pats.  Gronk made great plays after the catch but Brady has nobody to throw to down the field, he is always under pressure to score because the defense can't stop anybody.  In the playoffs teams will shut down that short stuff and force him to go deep and if he has nobody getting open deep and they don't respect the running game he will be in a lot of trouble.
    Posted by southendboy

Damn Boy, you are smarter than a lot of men on this board.

That about sums it up, but for some reason people are still waiting for Brady to outscore someone in the playoffs and have no clue why we cant win a playoff game anymore. Isnt Brady All World?  And Rusty said the "D" is good, so what gives...lol

I also watch all other NFL teams and I know how the ending to this story goes too. As much as it pains me to say it. We are done!  We may have someone in this race, but its not a horse. More like a Dog trying to run with horses.

Arrogance and lack of commitment to running will do that to ya everytime...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

Good to see you phatrex.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In Response to Re: OK, I am sorry for bringing this up. I come here from the Jets forum to get a dose of reality about my team, and I thank you all for that. I am going to erase all my posts here out of shame now and scamper off.
    Posted by PhatRex

See you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'm a Pats Fan but I don't see any good Pat's football recently.  They don't have championship caliber players.  I think I'm being realistic when I see no defenseive backfield, yes they have injuries but BB cut his best talent back there a so so running game and absolutley no deep passing threats.  I watched a bunch of games today and saw tons of great passing plays downfield by every team...including the Washington Redskins, but not the Pats.  Gronk made great plays after the catch but Brady has nobody to throw to down the field, he is always under pressure to score because the defense can't stop anybody.  In the playoffs teams will shut down that short stuff and force him to go deep and if he has nobody getting open deep and they don't respect the running game he will be in a lot of trouble.
    Posted by southendboy

You can be realistic, but, can have confidence in the fact BB must be feeling he has the players to get this team to the SB. Wouldn't you agree there have been spots in which the D actually looked good? Somewhere in this quagmire is the D BB envisions when everyone is back. To have an attitude this team can't cut it in the playoffs is a defeatest attitude. Yeah, I'm a glass half full sort of fan, which is better than most here seem to be acting lately. Always carry a positive outlook and good things happen. Seems to be working for the Broncos and Tebow, huh?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Yeah a great offense clearly did not work for the Saints or Packers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Thanks for stopping by, PR. Always a pleasure.

Sections
Shortcuts