People we lost again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

People we lost again

That all important Time of Possession stat.  The most useless stat in all of football.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Re: People we lost again

So true, it's not about who has the most time, but who does the most with the time they have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I'm still in tears about this.  The offense needs to score on every drive, never punt, and do it with perfect 50/50 run-pass balance, or else the offensive play caller is the stupidest person who ever lived.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Oh oh, and they need to take at least 10 minutes on every drive ... no quick scores!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Exactly, since we all know that the Super Bowl trophy is awarded based on the winner of the ToP battle and not the final score.  I should find that thread where the poster is complaining about how we are losing the ToP stat.....Like it actually means something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

If the ball wobbles when Tom throws it I'm thoroughly disgusted 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

c'mon man!
    what are you talking about.  ITS THE ONLY STAT THAT MATTERS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I love how TCal and Might team up to pretend they know what they are talking about.

Thank god that was the Lions they played yesterday.

Three cheers for Alphonso Smith!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

In Response to Re: People we lost again:
    [QUOTE]I love how TCal and Might team up to pretend they know what they are talking about. Thank god that was the Lions they played yesterday. Three cheers for Alphonso Smith!
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

You MUST be joking.  You mean the Lions that took the Jets to the very brink?  And only lost because their qb dove onto an already bad shoulder, so they couldn't effectively run out the clock?  THOSE Lions?  The Pats got sorted out and did what they were supposed to do, but ANY team would have been under severe pressure from that Lions front 4 yesterday.  And our coverage wasn't that bad, they were desperate for a Turkey day win and heaving it all over, much like the Browns.  Teams with nothing to lose are dangerous because they have NOTHING TO LOSE.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Look, I expect more consistency and Sanchez is not Brady.  I think it's pretty clear that when you see an all out rush, you might want to use a screen, a run or a draw and more TEs in for protection.

I cringed every time Brady, with a sore shoulder and foot, mind you, took a hit.

Are people watching the same games I am?

Newsflash:

The 2010 NE Patriots have GREAT TEs, a very good running game and mean O line to run behind.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TroyBrown80. Show TroyBrown80's posts

That does it.  I'm getting davedsone to come back

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

yes.  i agree.  ridiculous to think the Leons aren't capable of playing a good game.  they sure have been in some tight ones with some pretty good teams.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]I love how TCal and Might team up to pretend they know what they are talking about. Thank god that was the Lions they played yesterday. Three cheers for Alphonso Smith!
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]
    You sir (that's a joke), are a freakin' idiot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

[QUOTE]If the ball wobbles when Tom throws it I'm thoroughly disgusted 
    Posted by harleyroadking1[/QUOTE]

Haha! Don't know why, but that really struck me as funny.

Sections
Shortcuts