People who wanted Fred Davis... Suspended indefinetly (pot)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

People who wanted Fred Davis... Suspended indefinetly (pot)

guy's an idiot.

cross that off the list

good talent

dum bass

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: People who wanted Fred Davis... Suspended indefinetly (pot)

seriously bro?

He smokes weed?  Well you gonna need some help fielding a team next year if you dont like potheads.  Maybe his coaches didnt give him a heads up but Its hardly a reason not to sign a guy. We had K.Thompkins on the team last year. Ya know the guy who had over 15 arrests before he was 18, selling crack on the streets?!

Cmon man... If you didnt know, the Patriots Way was just a term. It was never any truth to it. Pats employ thugs just like the rest of the NFL does, you didnt know?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Have absolutely no issue with pot OG. Should be legal, better than drinking. No problem with weed at all, I'm pro weed. It'd make these NFL guys alot happier. And me.

Guy's an idiot for being caught again that's al

And the reason I said cross him off the list is because I'm pretty sure this suspension lasts a full year since he's a repeat offender. So that option at TE for next year is gone. Thats all. 

Dude I'll take any talent on this team and won't go murder or rape someone. 

I know about KT's record and actually proud of a guy like that making it out of his situation

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

^ But classifying pot as a PED is genuine?

Regardless of why they smoke, I challenge any to show ANY evidence that supports pot as a PED. Late night snacking? Desire to be lazy? Unfocused thinking?

It was made illegal under false pretenses for decades because it cut into profits from paper manufacturers. Then textile companies. Now drug companies. The truth has fought through the fog of lies, and the attitudes have changed. The laws are following.

Fred Davis is an idiot...no argument there. This is also idiotic though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I couldn't care less about pot or people who smoke it (I don't but I don't care). Just as long as with cig's you don't blow the smoke in my face to get trapped in my lungs and just like drinking you don't drive or try to work high I couldn't care less if you do. It doesn't hurt anyone more than a cig addiction or drinking addiction in the end (as in you can smoke yourself stupid just like you can drink yourself stupid and that's been proven smoking pot lowers IQ at about the same rate as drinking). However, it's in the rulebook not to do it and they all know the testing is coming so if you are stupid enough to fail or addicted enough (and no an addiction doesn't always have to be a chemical addiction) to not follow a rule while making millions for testing you know is coming then really you deserve what you get.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Have absolutely no issue with pot OG. Should be legal, better than drinking. No problem with weed at all, I'm pro weed. It'd make these NFL guys alot happier. And me.

And the reason I said cross him off the list is because I'm pretty sure this suspension lasts a full year since he's a repeat offender. So that option at TE for next year is gone. Thats all. 

I know about KT's record and actually proud of a guy like that making it out of his situation

Ok, Thats Fair. I like the K.T. story as well. Maybe because I can relate but anyways, I dont know about his status but if he is one issue away from being suspended for a year than I can see your point. I took your post the wrong way, my bad. I dont really think we need a star persey at the position. I just want a guy that is reliable and that Tom will throw to. There are a few lower lever free agents I would bring in like a Bear Pasco or a Scott Chandler. I say these guys cuz atleast they have similar size to Gronk. I would rather have a Tight end that can backup Gronk than trying again to get a hybrid hernandez type player. We need guys that can play outside. I dont want or need my tight end to be fast and dynamic. I DO want that from my outside guys.

I would spend on that Vet WR and just get a big body tight end thats durable. Chandler fits the bill. Will the Bills resign or move on?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Ok, Thats Fair. I like the K.T. story as well. Maybe because I can relate but anyways, I dont know about his status but if he is one issue away from being suspended for a year than I can see your point. I took your post the wrong way, my bad. I dont really think we need a star persey at the position. I just want a guy that is reliable and that Tom will throw to. There are a few lower lever free agents I would bring in like a Bear Pasco or a Scott Chandler. I say these guys cuz atleast they have similar size to Gronk. I would rather have a Tight end that can backup Gronk than trying again to get a hybrid hernandez type player. We need guys that can play outside. I dont want or need my tight end to be fast and dynamic. I DO want that from my outside guys.

I would spend on that Vet WR and just get a big body tight end thats durable. Chandler fits the bill. Will the Bills resign or move on?

I have seen that the Bills have a need at TE in FA or draft so I assume they may be moving on from him if he's offered a good deal. They could take Ebron (Rd1) or ASJ (rd2) to fill his void quick. 

I would love to bring him in as well. And I agree that we need another big bodied TE to fill for Gronk when's he's hurt and when Gronk is back we can go 2 TE big and play smash mouth football. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Suspension for pot? Why not suspend for alcohol instead? Much more dangerous...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Pot helps athletes deal with the pain and stress that they subject their bodies to. It is harmless and natural, unlike Big Pharma's chemical drugs that have long term side effects.

Michael Phelps smokes pot and he broke Mark Spitz' "unbreakable" Olympic records. RB Rickey Williams had his beat seasons when he was smoking pot.

Bottom line: the worst thing about pot isn't pot itself, but what will happen to a user when he's caught.

A law shouldn't be worse than the crime. That would be idiotic.

One of the things I hate about modern sport is that its become an extension of the State. Commissioners are politicans. Pre and Halftimes military parades. The USG has included PEDs in their insane War on Drugs.

Prohibiton taught this country nothing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

You have been caught before.

You will be tested again.

You know the rules.

You either have the brain capacity to reason....or you don't....

The Pros and Cons of weed use are irrelevant in this discussion.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts