1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Pepper Johnson Leaves the Pats

In response to catbuttbuster45's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I find it surprising that he left the staff without having a new job lined up.

He had no reason to do that.

Things are weird in Foxboro as of late. The emperor has no clothes.

A decimated team makes it to the AFC Championship game and things are weird in Foxboro???? Your old age is catching up with you Babe. Take a nap. This team did amazing things under the circumstances and you all, Babe at the wheel, are calling for a mutiny. Brilliant!!! You'll see the err of your ways soon enough. SPOILED AZZ BYTCHES, all of you.

[/QUOTE]

Yes...they are...they take losses like ten year old kids.....

[/QUOTE]

The idiots here have all forgotten what it was like to never even make the play-offs year after year!!!  Front running, losers....all of them. I guess they think, "Better to not have made it to the big games, than to get there and lose." Stupid as hell!!! Ask the other fans around the country why they hate the PATS so much....Is it because they suck???? NO, its called ENVY, you weak azzed good for nothin' front running punk azzed freaks. GONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON NE PATS!!! C U IN THE PLAY-OFFS NEXT YEAR!!! How many fans get to say that about their team and really know its true every phawking year???? You bunch of whiney Puzzys!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Patricia should have been canned, and Johnson promoted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

Amazing that the Patriots defense hasn't come big in a single postseason since 2005. 

Simply mind boggling.

That unit has been garbage since at least the 2008 season. How is it possible that a team cannot draft a pro-bowl CB or Safety in 10 years? That is a hard task to accomplish but the Patriots managed to do it.  How about any pass rush? Where has that been??

They do not draft the right type of players. That is a fact. You cannot sugarcoat it anymore. When you draft a dozen defensive backs and all them are bad, something is wrong.  Maybe start thinking outside the box.  How can Pete Carrol build an elite secondary in a few years. Belichick only believes in midgets in the secondary.  That is why they desperately made the trade for Talib, they were the worst defense in NFL history.  What does that tell you when Talib goes out in 2 AFCCG and the whole defense has a historic meltdown. Who is to blame, if not BB?

We will posting here on draft day, cheering and blindly loving every pick while knowing deep inside that the team cannot draft CBs, Safeties,  Pass Rushers, WR.

Just like those people always labeling McCourty as a Elite Safety. What has he done?  Did he even play on sunday?  Did he play in the super bowl in 11?  Did he play in last years AFCCG?  He is invisible. Constantly out of position and gets beat. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A decimated team makes it to the AFC Championship game and things are weird in Foxboro???? Your old age is catching up with you Babe. Take a nap. This team did amazing things under the circumstances and you all, Babe at the wheel, are calling for a mutiny. Brilliant!!! You'll see the err of your ways soon enough. SPOILED AZZ BYTCHES, all of you.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The idiots here have all forgotten what it was like to never even make the play-offs year after year!!!  Front running, losers....all of them. I guess they think, "Better to not have made it to the big games, than to get there and lose." Stupid as hell!!! Ask the other fans around the country why they hate the PATS so much....Is it because they suck???? NO, its called ENVY, you weak azzed good for nothin' front running punk azzed freaks. GONGRATS ON A GREAT SEASON NE PATS!!! C U IN THE PLAY-OFFS NEXT YEAR!!! How many fans get to say that about their team and really know its true every phawking year???? You bunch of whiney Puzzys!!

[/QUOTE]

good English there Ice T

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Probably sick and tired of their lack of defensive pressure and scheme that BB wants this team to run!  Never got a chance to be defensive cord!  Bye bye, just like Dan Pees....Dom Capers, Johnson will probably end up in Houston with Romeo and Bill OB.  Same spot which Edleman may end up!  Wouldn't be suprised....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

good English there Ice T

[/QUOTE]

screw you trollin bytch!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Loved watching Pepper Johnson as a player, hate to see him leave the Pats.  If he has opportunities elsewhere then I wish him the best of luck.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

You guys crack me up. Now Bill OB is the second coming of christ since he is now the head coach in Houston. Give me a break when he was the OC here you could come to this board and 90 percent of the posters here were wanting to rip him a new one and could not wait for him to leave town. I thought the Jets board was bad but this place is really giving them a run for the money. I truly thought we had more class than that. It must be the writers for BCD that is doing it. They write their pis@ ant little articles and everyone here takes it as gospel. They don't know jack about the team so they try to stir the pot. Tell me what local print media is given access. None of them because they don't know how to write.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Can I possibly be the only person who realized that the Pats D started the year looking pretty darned good before the bout of injuries?

Can I possibly be the only person who noticed that the D wasn't looking bad in the latter part of the season too?

Am I the only person somewhat surprised that our D held the Broncos to 26 points despite the fact Talib got injured early?  Am I the only one who noticed that Manning started having a field day after Talib went out?

I guess we're accusing the coaches of injuring Wilfork, Mayo, and Kelly?  Maybe it was Patricia himself who dressed up as Welker and took Talib out.  Do we have amnesia here?  Prior to the injuries it was looking like we were finally going to have the D we have longed for.  I guess people can't accept that the injury bug doomed our D.  Despite being the truth, we just can't accept that.  We're going to pretend that injuries didn't happen or that they shouldn't have mattered and blame something else?

It's AMAZING that our D played as well as it did given the injuries.  But seriously, wasn't our D looking pretty sharp before the injury bug struck?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can I possibly be the only person who realized that the Pats D started the year looking pretty darned good before the bout of injuries?

Can I possibly be the only person who noticed that the D wasn't looking bad in the latter part of the season too?

Am I the only person somewhat surprised that our D held the Broncos to 26 points despite the fact Talib got injured early?  Am I the only one who noticed that Manning started having a field day after Talib went out?

I guess we're accusing the coaches of injuring Wilfork, Mayo, and Kelly?  Maybe it was Patricia himself who dressed up as Welker and took Talib out.  Do we have amnesia here?  Prior to the injuries it was looking like we were finally going to have the D we have longed for.  I guess people can't accept that the injury bug doomed our D.  Despite being the truth, we just can't accept that.  We're going to pretend that injuries didn't happen or that they shouldn't have mattered and blame something else?

It's AMAZING that our D played as well as it did given the injuries.  But seriously, wasn't our D looking pretty sharp before the injury bug struck?

[/QUOTE]
    +1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No you are not sir, and if anybody was told we would hold the broncos to 2 of 6 from the redzone and only given up 2 tds to the best offense in NFL history in their house then they would have bet the farm on us.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He's sick of BB. Loves the guy, but sick of him.

BB will promote some know-nothing yes man like he always does. He likes them young so he can Lord it over them better.

If you see anybody gone, or not coming back, it's because they didn't lick the boots.

[/QUOTE]

Creative writing contest?  WTH do you know about Pepper's personal feelings?

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't.  Actually he is the most ill informed and opinionated poster on this board. Babe's blurbs make proverbs on truck stop walls written in human feces look like a Shakespeare sonnet.

[/QUOTE]

He also blocks anyone who disagrees him because he only talks to people who know football, what a fool.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Where is he going? To the Texans? Would not suprise me. I figured BO would come after coaches and personnel people alike to join him with the Texans. I had not read anything about his leaving.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Here is the statement from Pepper. Classy Guy

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4758021/pepper-johnson-on-leaving-pats

Pepper Johnson is leaving the Patriots organization and here is a statement from him:

“Today marks a new day for me. Today is a new day full of promise and hope. It is also a day to reflect, as I embark upon a new journey. Today is the first day in 13 years that I am not a part of the New England Patriots, although I will always be a Patriot in my heart. Today also marks the first day in 26 years that I am not working in some capacity with one of greatest head coaches of all time, as well as my friend, Bill Belichick.

“Football is my life. From putting my body on the line, my hand in the dirt, to teaching others to do the same, this will continue for me. ... I have big dreams and goals and they all involve football. So as I soak in this new day and embark on wherever my new path takes me, I shall embrace this new chapter in my life.

“I thank the entire New England Patriot organization for the last 13 years of my life. I am proud of all the things we have accomplished. The Kraft family is one of a kind and I will always be grateful to them and hold them in the highest regard. Bill Belichick and I have been working together in some capacity for 26 years and I am who I am because of it. To have five Super Bowl rings (two as a player, three as a coach) and all of them with Bill has been a blessing. I could never have asked for a better coach/boss/friend in those 26 years. Thanks for always supporting me and I know Bill will continue to support me no matter what.

“Thank you New England Patriot fans; I will miss you the most.”

Note the Bold.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where is he going? To the Texans? Would not suprise me. I figured BO would come after coaches and personnel people alike to join him with the Texans. I had not read anything about his leaving.

[/QUOTE]

I would be very suprised if he left to go with Obrien, that would be cold blooded!!! I do wonder what he's going to do though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

It's obvious to me - from his statement - that he's going to another Team.

I embark upon a new journey.

although I will always be a Patriot in my heart.

I have big dreams and goals and they all involve football.

I know Bill will continue to support me no matter what.

---

Texans, here I come? Sure sounds like it.

Robert Kraft needs 'just a li'l touch' of Jerry Jones in Dallas. Get some nads Robert!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahhha!  In Queenie's dreams.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow....this really stings!  I bet he is tired of watching the D do ZILCH and bums like Matty P keeping a job. I never knew why he wasnt offered a D Coordinators job!

Its all downhill from here sorry and houston hired Crennell for their D.....smh

[/QUOTE]

Typical post from a bandwagon whiner. Why don't you and babe buy yourselves some jets shirts?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

if Pep goes to Houston, thats a lateral move, right? Didnt Romeo sign a 3 year deal?

I see that Pettine is going to interview a 2nd time with the Brownies (what a disaster org). If he gets that job, Bills will need a DC.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

No real loss, the guy was a coach on a defense that wasn't all that great.  Big deal. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to stan17's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No real loss, the guy was a coach on a defense that wasn't all that great.  Big deal. 

[/QUOTE]

it is a big deal. Pepper is a guy who has put his hands in the dirt and has multiple rings in this game. both bring him a lot of credibility, which is huge with players today.

Pep also helped "coach up" new players, rookies, UDFA and players out of position to the AFCCCG. That is huge. Kelly, Hightower, Collins, Ryan, Harmon, Arrington, Seal, CHris Jones, Vellano, Carter, Buchanon all were either new, changed roles, played out of position, but were able to help get this team to the AFCCCG

Lastly, Pep was part of a staff that game planned, which is very hard to do. And he learned from the best. (it is very true that most of McD's undoing in Denver was that he wanted to game plan, but the staff assmbled was not capable)

IMO Pep is a big loss. I also do not think he simply walked away and it was a surprise. I am quite sure he discussed the deal with BB, and BB had the chance to keep him and move Patricia. BB didn't. Speaks volumes on how BB feels about Patricia.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

How would he have had a chance to keep him and move patricia? You think its feasible BB fires his DC after losing the players we lost and turning in a top 10 performances? 

Anyway, 

Pepper Johnson has 5 SB rings, anybody who thinks he isn't a crushing blow is lying to themselves.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

How would he have had a chance to keep him and move patricia? You think its feasible BB fires his DC after losing the players we lost and turning in a top 10 performances? 

Anyway, 

Pepper Johnson has 5 SB rings, anybody who thinks he isn't a crushing blow is lying to themselves.

[/QUOTE]

BB could have demoted Patricia, easily. They wouldnt have even announced it most likely until June. Bottom line, he didnt. Pep definately went to BB with a promote me or let me leave conversation, and Pep left.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyway, 

[/QUOTE]

BB could have demoted Patricia, easily. They wouldnt have even announced it most likely until June. Bottom line, he didnt. Pep definately went to BB with a promote me or let me leave conversation, and Pep left.  

[/QUOTE]

Oh, "Pep definitely went to BB with a promote me or let me leave" ultimatum!!! Sure thing karp.When did he tell you that? 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyway, 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, "Pep definitely went to BB with a promote me or let me leave" ultimatum!!! Sure thing karp.When did he tell you that? 

[/QUOTE]

Just like Babe's posts in this thread the whining BB haters have to fall back on thier amazing mind reading abilities to conjure up some BS so they can continue to trash BB thus relieving Brady of any responsibility for what was a team failure.

Sections
Shortcuts