Peppers and Patriots patter picks up again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Peppers and Patriots patter picks up again

here we go boys

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/17/peppers-and-patriots-patter-picks-up-again/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Re: Peppers and Patriots patter picks up again

TBC or Peppers.........Peppers
    Thomas or Peppers....Peppers

It's not my money and there's no cap so sign him if you can.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Peppers and Patriots patter picks up again:
    [QUOTE]TBC or Peppers.........Peppers Thomas or Peppers....Peppers It's not my money and there's no cap so sign him if you can.
    Posted by Tcal2[/QUOTE]

Except that most likely any new players agreement will contain a cap and you can't fully front load a contract so a large contract could hamstring the Pats for years, ala Bruins after the strike

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I agree with TCAL.  Go for it...not our money - we just have to foot the bill when season ticket invoices come a calling.....

I wouldn't mind seeing Peppers here - He is a GAME CHANGER!  Ps--Miami may make a run at him as well....I wouldn't want to play against him twice a year - let's bring em here...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

i think peppers would be good, he might last 3 seasons and then fizzle out. but enough time to notch up a couple more Lombardi's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In other news, alliteration also picks up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Dont want him because once the cap is back we would have to cut half the team

Sections
Shortcuts