Peppers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harlieroadking2. Show harlieroadking2's posts

Peppers

Peppers in New York meeting with the New York Jets. Go JETS GO!! What a great signing that would be, especially if they steal him away from the patsies!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Peppers

Peppers to the Jets!?!..HaHa...you need your own late night TV show...you're good!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rcasey28. Show rcasey28's posts

Peppers

I was just thinking how this board needed another post devoted to Peppers, especially if it was fraudulent...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Peppers

Leon/Teddy,

1st off Peppers said that the only AFC East team he'd allow a trade to is the Pats. 2nd off, how do your Jests have the money to make this move. Remember Gholston, Faneca, Woody, Calvin Pace, and now Bart Scott, Your team of inept annual losers can't afford him. Your stupidity knows no boundaries

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JBonesky. Show JBonesky's posts

Peppers

That guy doesnt even know how to spell Harley. What a loser.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

Peppers

And I believe in Santa Claus....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Peppers

They are trying Peppers as QB, lets spend money on LBs and everything else but forget we don't have a QB.

Harlie I know Jet fans are as smart as these moves have been but dude why knock on the Pats. If it wasn't for the Jets been in their same division nobody would know who the Jets are, oh and those idiots who are there on draft day to cheer for bad picks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Peppers

[Quote]good afternoon, how`s the chowdah? [/Quote]

Dunno, but I had Wicked good Hawt an sour soup today!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Peppers

LOL! Leon is a MORON....No link means not legit.....Nice try fool! LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Peppers

If the Pats dont have the cash to get him the Jets dont have it either not to mention Peppers said he will only play for ONE AFC TEAM and its not the Jets its the Pats but keep dreaming loser.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

Peppers

Pathetic! It must suck to be a Jets fan these days. I'm sure most of them were singing in the streets when Brady went down last year and what was it a week later that they lost to the Pats on their home turf. Then they, once again, finished behind the Pats in the standings.

And now with the off seaon moves the Pats have made, Peppers likley on the way, and a load of draft picks. That's not a light at the end of the tunnel Jets fans. That's the Patriot express ready to roll over the rest of the division for years to come. BEEP! BEEP! Get off the tracks or be plowed over.

Sections
Shortcuts