Peppers:For or Against.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[Quote]

Math isn't your strong suit is it.[/Quote]

Wow, it is 2009 already? ;)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I would much rather we take care of our own and give Wilfork a new deal then go out and get some outsider. I am not saying he wont make the team better but we need to handle our in house contracts before we bring in someone new and give them Wilforks deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

If you're gonna play crummy corners you gotta have a good pass-rush to prevail. We tried it without a decent pass-rush last year and got picked apart. Peppers brings that ability big-time, so if the numbers work you do the deal. Defense was vthe problem last year and this will be a big part of the solution!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Against. Carolina's defense was in the bottom half of the league last year. He didn't help them much despite his 14.5 sacks. Too much for a one dimensional player.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

m

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Your best players need to come from the draft. We haven't won a superbowl in 4 years, and our drafts haven't been as good IMO. Focus on having a great draft and fill in the roster after that. No more Bethel Johnson's and Chad Jackson's! You'd have to pay for EVERY cent of Peppers. Even though he may be one of their better players, he wouldn't provide as much value.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Against.

Too much money. #34 is very valuable.

Plus, if he wants to play LB, we don't know when or if that experiment will pay dividends.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriot-fan-74. Show patriot-fan-74's posts

[Quote]I would rather keep the pick and resign Wilfork and Mankins.[/Quote]I would also like to keep all the 2nd round picks with all the talent in the draft this year and also try to extend Wilfork and Mankins. That being said, I do trust whatever decision BB makes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

We need a defense to match our offense. Our window of opportunity with Brady is now. The future is now. Whatever BB does it will be the right thing. That I know.