2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Per Ed Werner: No Gronk Sunday

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

MIke Reiss is not Perillo, though. Paul Perillo is Paul Perllio. lmao

You said Perillo called Brady's weapons "crap", which is an outright LIE. Again. Pezzy lying to protect his hopeful lover in the future. lol

Also, volatility is not crap. Volatility points to inconsistency or an unknown/lack of stability.

Again, go watch the end of Pats All Access and you'll see Perillo and Reiss say Brady has not played well himself this year and Perillo said this week on 98.5 "Brady has only had ONE good game this year."

Deal with it.

AGAIN listen to PFW. TUESDAY.  HE SAID CRAP< CRAP< CRAP.

Your the one who brought Reiss into it.  I just showed your pathetic lies.

More from Reiss, referring to the current pile of CRAP! 

GronK (Not playing sundays)

Mike:This is so much more then just about me... The issue on this team is deep.... You saw what happened when they played a real d...Nothing... It will be like that all year bc we have bunch of 4th or 5th type wr in a passing league...Danny wont be normal all year....Dobson is not good..Sorry... Thompkins almost drops everybody...He catches what 35% of the balls going his way...How Bill thought this was going to work is so confusion...It wont even be close to being good enough to win a SB...Not even close.

Mike   (12:38 PM)

I'll agree with part of the thought, GronK, and disagree with part of the thought. The part I agree with is that Gronkowski isn't a cure-all. If the offensive line doesn't play better than it did, if pass-catchers don't stop dropping balls, if the running game doesn't produce more consistent results, it won't matter much. ... But I think it's too early to say they can't win with the players on this roster. I remember a lot of the same people were saying the same thing in 2006 and they were right there in the end. I feel like we often want to know the ending to the story before we let the process play out. Have to let it unfold. ...

I told you Reiss is a blatant and raging Brady Apologist. Watch Pats All Access and look at how hard it was for him to say Brady hasn't played well this year overall and how he slides in an excuse about his raising the bar so high.

Remember in 2011 when I pointed out his horrendous game management and INT rate skyrocketing into November? Remember?

Reiss never said a word about it. No one did. That was reigning MVP in 2010 looking like Jay Cutler and you Brady Ball Washers kept pissing in the wind.

I warned and warned and warned, and then you turds raced in to try to scapegoat the D, even if the D played well in those games where BRADY SUCKED.

SUCKED.

Remember? It's now 2013.   Wake up or walk away.

AGAIN YOU MENTIONED REISS FINALLY ADMITTED TB SUCKED WHICH JUDGING FROM HIS COMMENTS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

PFW. : THE OFFENSE IS CRAP.  And Bolden was the BEST OF THE CRAP!  The O -line was CRAP, The RB's were CRAP and the RECEIVERS ARE REALLY, CRAP.  Dobson, sucks Thompkins, too many drops and easy in completions and Boyce can't get on the field.  NO TE's and Bolden is the best player.  Who the F is Brandon Bolden? Quote, Quote, Quote

They do attribute some to TB but 90% of it is the O is CRAP.

Quote.  "I've never seen him surrounded by such CRAP"! "" HE HAS NOBODY ""

Then they pointed out that NOT ONE OFFENSIVE PLAYER from the Houston play-off game, played.  NOT ONE!!!!

Sucks to be TB and YOU!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You said Perillo called Brady's weapons "crap", which is an outright LIE. Again. Pezzy lying to protect his hopeful lover in the future. lol

Also, volatility is not crap. Volatility points to inconsistency or an unknown/lack of stability.

Again, go watch the end of Pats All Access and you'll see Perillo and Reiss say Brady has not played well himself this year and Perillo said this week on 98.5 "Brady has only had ONE good game this year."

Deal with it.

Mike:This is so much more then just about me... The issue on this team is deep.... You saw what happened when they played a real d...Nothing... It will be like that all year bc we have bunch of 4th or 5th type wr in a passing league...Danny wont be normal all year....Dobson is not good..Sorry... Thompkins almost drops everybody...He catches what 35% of the balls going his way...How Bill thought this was going to work is so confusion...It wont even be close to being good enough to win a SB...Not even close.

I'll agree with part of the thought, GronK, and disagree with part of the thought. The part I agree with is that Gronkowski isn't a cure-all. If the offensive line doesn't play better than it did, if pass-catchers don't stop dropping balls, if the running game doesn't produce more consistent results, it won't matter much. ... But I think it's too early to say they can't win with the players on this roster. I remember a lot of the same people were saying the same thing in 2006 and they were right there in the end. I feel like we often want to know the ending to the story before we let the process play out. Have to let it unfold. ...

I told you Reiss is a blatant and raging Brady Apologist. Watch Pats All Access and look at how hard it was for him to say Brady hasn't played well this year overall and how he slides in an excuse about his raising the bar so high.

Remember in 2011 when I pointed out his horrendous game management and INT rate skyrocketing into November? Remember?

Reiss never said a word about it. No one did. That was reigning MVP in 2010 looking like Jay Cutler and you Brady Ball Washers kept pissing in the wind.

I warned and warned and warned, and then you turds raced in to try to scapegoat the D, even if the D played well in those games where BRADY SUCKED.

SUCKED.

AGAIN YOU MENTIONED REISS FINALLY ADMITTED TB SUCKED WHICH JUDGING FROM HIS COMMENTS IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.

PFW. : THE OFFENSE IS CRAP.  And Bolden was the BEST OF THE CRAP!  The O -line was CRAP, The RB's were CRAP and the RECEIVERS ARE REALLY, CRAP.  Dobson, sucks Thompkins, too many drops and easy in completions and Boyce can't get on the field.  NO TE's and Bolden is the best player.  Who the F is Brandon Bolden? Quote, Quote, Quote

Then they pointed out that NOT ONE OFFENSIVE PLAYER from the Houston play-off game, played.  NOT ONE!!!!

Sucks to be TB and YOU!

Post the quote with the link. No way Perillo has ever said "BB surrounds Brady with crap".

Absolutey did not happen. Post it now or the board will see you're lying again. Capital letters, yelling, and exclamaition points won't change the idea that you are lying again to defend your dreamy lover of your dreams, Brady.

lol

I told you where to find it, BBBALLBANGER.

There is not a transcript.  It's a 2 hour podcast where they mention the O as CRAP at least 15 times.  They also mention TB's problem as a result of not trusting his receivers.ie, hesitation, not looking for them..., Wrong routes, dropped passes,  missing easy ones, don't exactly warrant confidence.  Quite the contrary.  12 year vet or not.

Who the F puts their team in this position?

Only one guy that I know of is that arrogant and WRONG!

QUOTE:  PP, "they don't even have the ability to catch passes"  BWAHAHAHA!

Go listen abnd get back to us.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Loui loui good chip  steering that one in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Sorry pats fans wrong board forgot to reset the iPad go pats anyway lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

The alcohol is kicking in. Going back to me home with my bruins friends

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Deal with it.

SUCKED.

Sucks to be TB and YOU!

Post the quote with the link. No way Perillo has ever said "BB surrounds Brady with crap".

Absolutey did not happen. Post it now or the board will see you're lying again. Capital letters, yelling, and exclamaition points won't change the idea that you are lying again to defend your dreamy lover of your dreams, Brady.

lol

I told you where to find it, BBBALLBANGER.

There is not a transcript.  It's a 2 hour podcast where they mention the O as CRAP at least 15 times.  They also mention TB's problem as a result of not trusting his receivers.ie, hesitation, not looking for them..., Wrong routes, dropped passes,  missing easy ones, don't exactly warrant confidence.  Quite the contrary.  12 year vet or not.

Who the F puts their team in this position?

Only one guy that I know of is that arrogant and WRONG!

QUOTE:  PP, "they don't even have the ability to catch passes"  BWAHAHAHA!

Go listen abnd get back to us.

I did. Pats All Access is superb. It's great to finally hear Perillo tell it like it is with Brady. When he said Brady was the least of his worries the last 2 years, I cringed and then Brady played like crap in the postseason again.

Nice to see Perillo finally starting to see the light and being honest on Brady's actual play for our team.

You didn't listen to pfw in progress or you'd be mortified to know that they ALL think BB's offense is CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

pile of shit photo: Pile of shit pileofshit.jpg

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Okay . . .  so somebody has probably already said this, but you can't honestly expect people who come in only once in a while to read through these threads where you morons quote everything in every post over and over again because you want to respond to one particular thing some other moron said.

Look: Gronkowski is gone.

Forget him.

Whenever he comes back it's likely to be only a matter of minutes before he gets hurt again.

We knew the guy was a risky proposition going in and his teasing us with his "kill or be killed" attitude was just that . . .  a tease.

Gronkolowski isn't going to save this team.

Not this season.

Not ever.

It's over.

Move on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Meanwhile, back at the ranch,

Adam Schefter         @AdamSchefter

As of 5 pm Saturday, Pats TE Rob Gronkowski still had not been cleared by doctors to play Sun vs. NO. Without clearance, he will not play.

4:08 PM - 12 Oct 2013   He's faking, a scam, broken bones don't take that long to heal, ESPN propaganda just to get hits.  His daddy said so, his momma put him in time out, it's all mental. No story here. Day to day, month to month, year to year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Radical thought, I know, but why not just wait until he's medically cleared to play (which will happen or he wouldn't be on the active roster) and see what happens then?  Or perhaps it's much more fun to play orthopedic surgeon on football fan chat board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Radical thought, I know, but why not just wait until he's medically cleared to play (which will happen or he wouldn't be on the active roster) and see what happens then?  Or perhaps it's much more fun to play orthopedic surgeon on football fan chat board.

I support radical thinking!  Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Radical or rational? Anyway, true enough but let's face it...the Gronk case has been a giant cluster you know what from day one. One could think it's been very, very frustrating for Gronk more than anyone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Radical or rational? Anyway, true enough but let's face it...the Gronk case has been a giant cluster you know what from day one. One could think it's been very, very frustrating for Gronk more than anyone.

Totally agree.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

I don't doubt that it has been very frustrating for him.  I also find it absurd to believe, as some here apparently do, that there is some kind of a divide between BB/Patriots and the Gronkowski camp.  How can anyone believe that?  Is it even remotely possible that BB would put up with something like that?  I've got to believe that BB would throw him on IR in a heartbeat if he felt that RG was doggin' it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I guess it is definitive now.

Source: Dr. Andrews suggests that Gronkowski not play on Sunday

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/12/andrews-suggests-that-gronkowski-not-play/

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

If that is true, the team needs an explanation and that explanation  needs to be released as a press release to the public.  You simply cannot be running around all summer partying in bewteeen surgeries, doing book tours, offer to people to fly to Vegas and get hammered, bodyslam your friends on a dance floor (odd), and then not be ready to play as you practice and look just fine in practice.

I am sorry, but you can't let the agent, Gronk's daddy, etc, try to dictate from the sidelines like some over-zealous parent who is basically looking to cast blame on some bad luck with a broken arm.

It's not like Gronk came into this league with a clean injury history, and I just hope this has nothing to do with players pulling back from HGH in fear of the testing that was rumored to start off the CBA or this season.

It's pretty bizarre to get such conflicting reports off a broken bone in a 23 year old's arm from January.   

Christ, the infection gone and final surgery was May!  

The other thing is, he's taken a roster spot up this whole time when he should have spoken up and told them he should be PUPd. Clearly, this is a power pay by "Team Gronk" and it's being reported the Pats have put all final decisions into Gronk's lap, so this is Gronk and his ego in control here, folks.

Final call comes tomorrow.

This is hilarious. Do we have ANY information from Belichick stating that Gronkowski was expected to be back by now or before now? 

Rusty is demanding public information from the Pats.  That is AWESOME.  Russ, I am sure Billy B will let us all know what's going on with Gronk now that you've demanded it. 

LMFAO. Its funny to see those fans that praise him without question now demanding answers. 

Sections
Shortcuts