Percy Harvin hospitalized for severe dehydration.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southie77. Show southie77's posts

Percy Harvin hospitalized for severe dehydration.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/11700411

Percy Harvin was admitted to hospital in Atlanta suffering from severe dehydration because of nausea and vomiting. I suppose the thought of joining a losers' organization like the Vikings can do that to anyone.

To combat the nausea and vomiting, he asked his doctors to prescribe some medical marijuana. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: Percy Harvin hospitalized for severe dehydration.

Maybe you'd like to ask Korey Stringer's widow and family if they think severe dehydration is funny.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Cotton-mouth?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from southie77. Show southie77's posts

Korey Stringer tragically died from a heat stroke while he was in practice during a very hot day. Percy Harvin was sitting on an air-conditoned flight on way to the Minnesota to attend the rookie mini camp. He sounded more like a hairdresser instead of the coveted one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I'll tell you what is funny . . .

Did you read the comments section under the story?
    Vikings fan seems fairly convinced that Harvin was dehydrated for one very obvious reason.

And this is the guy Chilly is convinced he "stole" from the Pats.

Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southie77. Show southie77's posts

prairiemike, I am glad you saw the irony of that news story. That was the intent of my post.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i actually think this is an interesting story. i think there is a good chance that the pats would have taken him at #23, and i was hoping he would be there because of the explosiveness he could add to the offense. i know that some people here (on the other thread) think the pats would have not taken him because of character or injury concerns, but clearly they are willing to gamble on a guy like that who has talent (see Tate). but now you have to wonder if the pats dodged a bullet in this guy. who knows what the real story is with this whole dehydration business, but there clearly is more to this story than we know at the moment. and this sounds like its just going to be the beginning of many odd incidents up there. the kind of incidents that the pats and other top teams just don't seem to have. so good luck dealing with this dude up there childress. your future may well be resting on harvin's unpredictable shoulders...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Maybe Percy was floating along at 200,000 feet and the sudden drop to 32,000 feet messed him up. Who knows...I hope he's fine....good luck with Viings...

Sections
Shortcuts