Percy Harvin traded to the Seahawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Percy Harvin traded to the Seahawks

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Hey rusty, blindly having your own back again?? NPL seems like a man who can speak for himself but if you MUST but in, it wasnt about agreeing or disagreeing. He made an INCORRECT statement I and let him know and he proceeded to play dumb. You can actually read the whole thread and see what transpired but no, you just log on, look for my name and attack! What a classy person you are rusty...  Give it a break, you dont even talk football anymore, you are just an internet bodyguard...for the most ignorant, foul mouth Troll this board has ever seen. You guys enjoy it though. Notice noone posts seriously here anymore outside of the draft thread. We just stop in to make run of you and your fake accounts...lol

TripleOG I for one think you way overreacted here. All NPL said was "You darn well better have good players after drafting at the top of each round for years...." I believe it was said more in jest or in generalities then as a fact. No need to go running to google to see that of the last 10 years the 'Hawks havent had a 1st round pick 2X, picked in top half of round 4X and bottom half of round 4X. I think NPL's point was Seattle has been a mediocre team for the last decade of which is true! Now John Schneider has been only been the GM for three years and has them on the upswing. He has had 1 great draft, and 2 decent ones. BUT he is also the guy (with Pete Carrol) that traded a third round pick and swapped 2nd rounders (giving up #40 and getting back #60) for a THIRD STRING QB in Charlie Whitehrst! Oh yeah he also gave CW a 2 year $8mil deal (with $2mil more in incentives which obviously weren't reached)! Then he signs Matt Flynn to a 3 year $26 million deal with $10 million guaranteed. Then he drafts Russell Wilson in the 3rd round last year and all QB mistakes are forgiven! LOL I guess my point is, nobody is perfect and dont take such general statments in here so serious. Thats not like you, I will assume you were drinking last night! lol Stay well!

Thanks Q for atleast taking the time to understand the situation before commenting. Let me just explain myself If I may. First , I did not run and google what was talked about. The only reason I remember off top of my head is because rusty and I had a debate about this and he said things like "carroll will never win in the nfl" ummm, Ok! and "they pick in the top ten every year" I knew it wasnt true and I follow seattle from a far since Milloy went there. They built the secondary in 2 years after Milloy retired. I admire that and im envious. I never bragged about any other aspect of their organization and I know Petey is a rah Rah guy and those guys dont usually have success but I call it straight and he has them on the upswing as you say. My problem is AFTER I explained THIS to NMPL, He proceeded to ignore IT altogether and act like he couldnt read by continuing to go back to Harvin trade. I even asked him to read my last comment and GAVE him the benefit of the doubt and he still responded without adressing it. Not once was I Rude and I didnt call him a name and then he comes back with a gem like "Who is rusty and why are you bringing him up" and Im sorry, everyone knows rusty so I grew more skeptical and asked if he was Rusty and then Redsox Appears (poof) and sais "you fight with anyone who disagrees with you"  OK, I never disagreed with anyone. I corrected someone and if thats such a bad thing, people should KNOW what they say before typing. I do it everyday to Rusty when he makes things up too and I will continue to. This is why Rusty hates me, babe, hurl,etc because none of us sit around and let him BS, we call him on it. Thats all. Look how defensive he got and came back with "nobody talks to me like that" and "internet coward" !!! I deserved all that??  I thought it was funny and very rusty like to fly off the handle because someone corrects you. I never was rude so ...Idk, Sue me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hey rusty, blindly having your own back again?? NPL seems like a man who can speak for himself but if you MUST but in, it wasnt about agreeing or disagreeing. He made an INCORRECT statement I and let him know and he proceeded to play dumb. You can actually read the whole thread and see what transpired but no, you just log on, look for my name and attack! What a classy person you are rusty...  Give it a break, you dont even talk football anymore, you are just an internet bodyguard...for the most ignorant, foul mouth Troll this board has ever seen. You guys enjoy it though. Notice noone posts seriously here anymore outside of the draft thread. We just stop in to make run of you and your fake accounts...lol

TripleOG I for one think you way overreacted here. All NPL said was "You darn well better have good players after drafting at the top of each round for years...." I believe it was said more in jest or in generalities then as a fact. No need to go running to google to see that of the last 10 years the 'Hawks havent had a 1st round pick 2X, picked in top half of round 4X and bottom half of round 4X. I think NPL's point was Seattle has been a mediocre team for the last decade of which is true! Now John Schneider has been only been the GM for three years and has them on the upswing. He has had 1 great draft, and 2 decent ones. BUT he is also the guy (with Pete Carrol) that traded a third round pick and swapped 2nd rounders (giving up #40 and getting back #60) for a THIRD STRING QB in Charlie Whitehrst! Oh yeah he also gave CW a 2 year $8mil deal (with $2mil more in incentives which obviously weren't reached)! Then he signs Matt Flynn to a 3 year $26 million deal with $10 million guaranteed. Then he drafts Russell Wilson in the 3rd round last year and all QB mistakes are forgiven! LOL I guess my point is, nobody is perfect and dont take such general statments in here so serious. Thats not like you, I will assume you were drinking last night! lol Stay well!

I still don't really agree with this at all, Quag. In the last decade they made the playoffs like 7 times (5 division titles) and won a game in 5 of those seasons including a SB appearance. Sure, they stunk for a few years after Hasselbeck moved on but that was expected with scrubs at QB. I think Carroll has done a pretty nice job with them. Regardless, NPL needs to calm down a bit, its just a football forum dude lol

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lol dude please the AFC East was just as bad. I get that you don't like Carroll..give it a rest

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

I still don't really agree with this at all, Quag. In the last decade they made the playoffs like 7 times (5 division titles) and won a game in 5 of those seasons including a SB appearance.Sure, they stunk for a few years after Hasselbeck moved on but that was expected with scrubs at QB. I think Carroll has done a pretty nice job with them. Regardless, NPL needs to calm down a bit, its just a football forum dude lol

CaptainZdeno33 I respect your opinion but to say they made the playoffs "like 7 times" is inaccurrate. In the last 5 years their records have been;

2012- 11-5, 1 playoff win

2011- 7-9

2010- 7-9, 1 playoff win (yes they made the playoffs at 7-9!!)

2009- 5-11

2008- 4-12

Prior to that were the Holgren "glory years" where they were competitive.

You also say "I think Carroll has done a pretty nice job with them" I guess thats true if you call a sub .500 record 2 out of 3 years!! I will agree that Carroll and Schneider have that team on the upswing, but they need to perform more than 1 year in a row before I start falling in love.

And comparing the AFC East to the NFC west the last few years? Rusty- 1, CaptainZdeno- 0.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Thanks Q for atleast taking the time to understand the situation before commenting. Let me just explain myself If I may. First , I did not run and google what was talked about. The only reason I remember off top of my head is because rusty and I had a debate about this and he said things like "carroll will never win in the nfl" ummm, Ok! and "they pick in the top ten every year" I knew it wasnt true and I follow seattle from a far since Milloy went there. They built the secondary in 2 years after Milloy retired. I admire that and im envious. I never bragged about any other aspect of their organization and I know Petey is a rah Rah guy and those guys dont usually have success but I call it straight and he has them on the upswing as you say. My problem is AFTER I explained THIS to NMPL, He proceeded to ignore IT altogether and act like he couldnt read by continuing to go back to Harvin trade. I even asked him to read my last comment and GAVE him the benefit of the doubt and he still responded without adressing it. Not once was I Rude and I didnt call him a name and then he comes back with a gem like "Who is rusty and why are you bringing him up" and Im sorry, everyone knows rusty so I grew more skeptical and asked if he was Rusty and then Redsox Appears (poof) and sais "you fight with anyone who disagrees with you"  OK, I never disagreed with anyone. I corrected someone and if thats such a bad thing, people should KNOW what they say before typing. I do it everyday to Rusty when he makes things up too and I will continue to. This is why Rusty hates me, babe, hurl,etc because none of us sit around and let him BS, we call him on it. Thats all. Look how defensive he got and came back with "nobody talks to me like that" and "internet coward" !!! I deserved all that??  I thought it was funny and very rusty like to fly off the handle because someone corrects you. I never was rude so ...Idk, Sue me.

TripleOG I enjoy your posts. I was referring to me running to google to fact check this argument!! lol I do agree with you that Carroll and Schneider have had 3 good drafts in a row and have rebuilt that team rather quickly. Wish wwe could do that here with our D!I have some friends in Seattle and would like to see them do well, except for the loud mouth Dick Sherman! I would like to see him get torched for 1 TD every game! lol Stay well!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

TripleOG I enjoy your posts. I was referring to me running to google to fact check this argument!! lol I do agree with you that Carroll and Schneider have had 3 good drafts in a row and have rebuilt that team rather quickly. Wish wwe could do that here with our D!I have some friends in Seattle and would like to see them do well, except for the loud mouth Dick Sherman! I would like to see him get torched for 1 TD every game! lol Stay well!

I am also starting to grow tired of Sherman but hey, what u can do? You have to beat him to shut him up. I dont think Carrol is some sort of genius or on BBs level, but I like that he knows what he wants and gos after it. I dont know if the trade was good or not either but I like the agressiveness and ALL IN approach. They are saying we need a proven player and our team is set enough at other spots to not NEED that many rookies and so they parted with pics. Thanks Q, same to you

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I still don't really agree with this at all, Quag. In the last decade they made the playoffs like 7 times (5 division titles) and won a game in 5 of those seasons including a SB appearance.Sure, they stunk for a few years after Hasselbeck moved on but that was expected with scrubs at QB. I think Carroll has done a pretty nice job with them. Regardless, NPL needs to calm down a bit, its just a football forum dude lol

CaptainZdeno33 I respect your opinion but to say they made the playoffs "like 7 times" is inaccurrate. In the last 5 years their records have been;

2011- 7-9

2009- 5-11

2008- 4-12

You also say "I think Carroll has done a pretty nice job with them" I guess thats true if you call a sub .500 record 2 out of 3 years!! I will agree that Carroll and Schneider have that team on the upswing, but they need to perform more than 1 year in a row before I start falling in love.

And comparing the AFC East to the NFC west the last few years? Rusty- 1, CaptainZdeno- 0.

Uh, you said decade. Since when is a decade 5 years?

And spare me, Buffalo and Miami have been bad for 10 years other than a random year here and there. Plus everyone here likes to make fun of the joke that is the Jets ad nauseum but for the sake of this argument they're good now? Maybe it hasn't been as bad as the NFC West, but sorry, it hasn't been good by any stretch of the imagination.

Seahawks last decade...correct me if I'm wrong but that's "like 7 times", right?

2012 - made it

2011 - no

2010 - made it

2009 - no

2008 - no

2007 - made it

2006 - made it

2005 - made it

2004 - made it

2003 - made it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

2011- 7-9

2009- 5-11

2008- 4-12

Uh, you said decade. Since when is a decade 5 years?

And spare me, Buffalo and Miami have been bad for 10 years other than a random year here and there. Plus everyone here likes to make fun of the joke that is the Jets ad nauseum but for the sake of this argument they're good now? Maybe it hasn't been as bad as the NFC West, but sorry, it hasn't been good by any stretch of the imagination.

Seahawks last decade...correct me if I'm wrong but that's "like 7 times", right?

2012 - made it

2011 - no

2010 - made it

2009 - no

2008 - no

2007 - made it

2006 - made it

2005 - made it

2004 - made it

2003 - made it

Ok I will give you credit, for the last 10 years the 'Hawks were decent for 5 of em. And those 5 were 6-10 years ago lol And I like the 'hawks I would like to see them do well.

Sections
Shortcuts