Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

I want this debate to continue forever.  I can't get enough of the whining and crying of Pats fans who until this week said that the officials should not make a call at the end of the game.... Wait!  That was Babedy babe babe that said that.  He's singing a whole different tune now. How strange.  I wonder why. Certainly a different tune than when Gonzalez was mugged on Atlanta last drive when they were about to score their 21st point in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter and he said that should have just let them play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

On a related note... My post was initially rejected because of a missed space between the word and A the word Whole.  It asked me not to call Babedy Babe Babe an A.Whole, even if he is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"What they are going to talk about is when did the restriction occur in relation to the ball being touched, because once the ball is touched, you cannot have pass interference. This is a judgment call, the officials don't have the use of replay, they don't have slow-motion replay, and ultimately they ruled that the restriction occurred simultaneously with the ball being touched, and when you watch it at full speed, you can see why they would make that call on the field."

[/QUOTE]

Very nice, but....

The call on the field was PI from the official with the play right in front of him. It was the political pow-wow that changed things. You lose jets troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"What they are going to talk about is when did the restriction occur in relation to the ball being touched, because once the ball is touched, you cannot have pass interference. This is a judgment call, the officials don't have the use of replay, they don't have slow-motion replay, and ultimately they ruled that the restriction occurred simultaneously with the ball being touched, and when you watch it at full speed, you can see why they would make that call on the field."

[/QUOTE]

Very nice, but....

The call on the field was PI from the official with the play right in front of him. It was the political pow-wow that changed things. You lose jets troll.

[/QUOTE]

The refs shouldn't get involved, right Babedy? Let them play! Let them play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want this debate to continue forever.  I can't get enough of the whining and crying of Pats fans who until this week said that the officials should not make a call at the end of the game.... Wait!  That was Babedy babe babe that said that.  He's singing a whole different tune now. How strange.  I wonder why. Certainly a different tune than when Gonzalez was mugged on Atlanta last drive when they were about to score their 21st point in the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarter and he said that should have just let them play.

[/QUOTE]

No dum bass. I said only blatant calls should be made with the game on the line.

Really, stop. You're so stupid, and wrong so so much it's embarrassing to behold.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I still want to know who told who to pick up the flag.

I would also like to know what exactly the rules will be for this weekend.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No dum bass. I said only blatant calls should be made with the game on the line.

Really, stop. You're so stupid, and wrong so so much it's embarrassing to behold.

[/QUOTE]

Blatent, like personal fouls that the Pats were warned about?  Wa wa waaaaaaaaaaa!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Very nice, but....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't let blatant calls slide that have a direct bearing on the result. Are you really this dense, or is it just bias?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It was Rex Ryan.  He's close with the refs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Blatent, like personal fouls that the Pats were warned about?  Wa wa waaaaaaaaaaa!

[/QUOTE]

Cry me a river fool...

LMAO@U

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Very nice, but....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't let blatant calls slide that have a direct bearing on the result. Are you really this dense, or is it just bias?

[/QUOTE]

So, you think that one blatent call should have been left while another called?  yeah, sounds about right for you.  How about the blatent call of PI on Gonzalez at the end of the game?  Not blatent enough?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Good response  babady babe babe.  Of course, I'm not the one crying and changing my opinion of how games should be called depending upon who wins.  Wa wa waaaaaa!

[/QUOTE]

LIAR! I have changed nothing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the talking heads on the various networks, AND, they are not Patriot fans, necessarily.  This board takes a large amount of a cue from them since they are keeping this topic alive nationally and even analyzing it in ways Pats fans are not.  So, who is whining?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's true, he went for an un-makeable FG fully aware the "call" was coming.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Tell that to the talking heads on the various networks, AND, they are not Patriot fans, necessarily.  This board takes a large amount of a cue from them since they are keeping this topic alive nationally and even analyzing it in ways Pats fans are not.  So, who is whining?

[/QUOTE]

Who?  Pats fans, as always.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Mike, hows things at the station today?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I see you are "whining" about Pats fans and the success of the Patriots all the time!!!  (-;

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's true, he went for an un-makeable FG fully aware the "call" was coming.

[/QUOTE]

A guy that hadn't missed a kick and was attempting a kick he had hit and it was unmakable?  Sure ok.  But no need to blame Rex for knowing that the Pats cheated in a critical point in the Saints game and that they would try it again.  Outcoached.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

I see you are "whining" about Pats fans and the success of the Patriots all the time!!!  (-;

[/QUOTE]

That's just sad.  I almost feel bad for how pathetic that post is.  Almost.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Truth hurts!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Mike, hows things at the station today?

[/QUOTE]

Fire station? Radio Station? Police station? TV station?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Truth hurts!!!

[/QUOTE]

You should look up the word whining.  It seems that although you are good at it, you just don't know what it means.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Oh, come oooonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!