Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But no need to blame Rex for knowing that the Pats cheated in a critical point in the Saints game and that they would try it again.

[/QUOTE]

You just outed yourself and exposed your low low low standard for what "cheating" is troll.

You just got owned again. LMAO@U

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mike, hows things at the station today?

[/QUOTE]

Fire station? Radio Station? Police station? TV station?

[/QUOTE]

Well...you got one of em right....not too busy today?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Very nice, but....

The call on the field was PI from the official with the play right in front of him. It was the political pow-wow that changed things. You lose jets troll.

[/QUOTE]

Not a jests fan, so once again you display that you are the loser.

Stop your whining, crybaby.

[/QUOTE]

Are you so stupid you can't even handle the reply function here?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Very nice, but....

The call on the field was PI from the official with the play right in front of him. It was the political pow-wow that changed things. You lose jets troll.

[/QUOTE]

Not a jests fan, so once again you display that you are the loser.

Stop your whining, crybaby.

[/QUOTE]

You think Pereira is a crybaby too troll?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"What they are going to talk about is when did the restriction occur in relation to the ball being touched, because once the ball is touched, you cannot have pass interference. This is a judgment call, the officials don't have the use of replay, they don't have slow-motion replay, and ultimately they ruled that the restriction occurred simultaneously with the ball being touched, and when you watch it at full speed, you can see why they would make that call on the field."

[/QUOTE]

Very nice, but....

[/QUOTE]

The refs shouldn't get involved, right Babedy? Let them play! Let them play.

[/QUOTE]

You don't let blatant calls slide that have a direct bearing on the result. Are you really this dense, or is it just bias?

[/QUOTE]

So, you think that one blatent call should have been left while another called?

[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the stupid FG call against the Pats troll?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You think Pereira is a crybaby too troll?

[/QUOTE]

He wasn't whining like you constantly do on here.

Every time the patsies lose (or any boston team for that matter) you are on here crying that it was the ref or umps fault.

Too funny!!

[/QUOTE]

LIAR! Actually, I seldom complain about calls troll. And the only team I even post about on here is the Pats. Another troll exposed as a lying fool.

What team are you a fan of again? Until you spit that out, I'll just call you a jets fan; you're at least as stupid as one, and they are the gold standard of stupid.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to themightypatriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You notice the ref in the middle of the field watching the ball which you can't see that ball without seeing 2 big bodied men bear hugging it out right behind the ball. If that ref didn't see the contact happened well before the ball was int'd then he shouldn't be allowed to drive let alone ref a game. Complete excuse and worse yet the head of officals trying to explain it with a big tv in the background replaying the play over and over again in real time makes it even worse

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

LIAR! Actually, I seldom complain about calls troll. And the only team I even post about on here is the Pats. Another troll exposed as a lying fool.

What team are you a fan of again? Until you spit that out, I'll just call you a jets fan; you're at least as stupid as one, and they are the gold standard of stupid.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, that's rich, yoou calling someone else a liar.

You always complain about any call that goes against the patsies. How come you fail to mention the non call on cannon's leg whip?

And I could care less if you want to call me a jests fan, it's just another of the many things you are continually wrong about!!

[/QUOTE]

Until you claim otherwise; you are a jets fan bozo.

I wouldn't have complained about the leg whip being called. Whether it was accidental or not, I don't know. There are always a bunch of calls every game that could go either way.

What makes you an idiot is that you don't understand the difference between them and a call at the last seconds that decides the W/L. Tool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No longer matters what anyone says.  It's still a Loss and won't change that fact.

[/QUOTE]

Injustice matters forever.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

They call uncatchable ball all the time, except they never do when it comes to negating a PI call. The one and only time it gets called is when it comes to intentional grounding. Those passes are obviously uncatchable. That's the same standard that should be applied to PI, and always has been because it's just not ever called.

In other words, zero chance from the moment the ball was thrown with zero question whether a receiver could ever catch the ball. Certainly not a case where it's questionable. It should be left for those plays where the interference occurred after the ball was thrown and when the QB was throwing the ball away or made such a horrible pass that it only looked like he was throwing it away. 

[/QUOTE]

They also NEVER do it on a low pass. Its always when the ball is too high, hence the signal of the refs waving their hands over their heads! DUH? this is my 1st and only comment on the matter cuz I dont like to blame refs. Sure they scre*wed us but we should have won the game before that. NFL is what it is. Watch or dont.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

[QUOTE]

I wouldn't have complained about the leg whip being called. Whether it was accidental or not, I don't know. There are always a bunch of calls every game that could go either way.

What makes you an idiot is that you don't understand the difference between them and a call at the last seconds that decides the W/L. Tool.

[/QUOTE]

So, the leg whip, which should have been a personal foul, that occured early in a drive that resulted in a patsies' TD had no affect on the outcome of the game?

Thanks for once again displaying how stupid/ignorant you truly are.

And I'll give you a hint on my team. My head coach owns belicheat.

[/QUOTE]

ok 42 and 46........

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to wmasschilly's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a lot of people seem to ignore is the ball actually WAS caught. 

[/QUOTE]

wmass...  absolutely like that avatar of Tijuana Brass' album cover.  Ever want to lick that "whipped cream"?

Tongue Out[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wanted to ask where you picked that album up, back in the early 90's I co-owned a vinyl record and comic book shop in a small Massachusetts town in the Berkshires, that album was up on our wall and I'm wondering now if I wasn't the guy that sold it to you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, the leg whip, which should have been a personal foul, that occured early in a drive that resulted in a patsies' TD had no affect on the outcome of the game?

Thanks for once again displaying how stupid/ignorant you truly are.

And I'll give you a hint on my team. My head coach owns belicheat.

[/QUOTE]

I see. You're a disgrace to Giants fans. I'm a bit surprised. Most Giant fans aren't completely anal like you.

But then, you're probably just a jets fan saying you're a Giants fan. Tool.

I won't even insult other Giants fans by tearing you limb from limb on your statement.

I don't know about the leg whip imbecile. There are any number of calls during the game that can be scrutinized.

We're talking about and endgame call that directly affected who won the damned game, not any one of a dozen calls we could argue about along the way. Get a clue ignoramus.

You're a hopeless f'n moron. Don't play with sharp objects. On second thought; do.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

What a lot of people seem to ignore is the ball actually WAS caught. 

[/QUOTE]

wmass...  absolutely like that avatar of Tijuana Brass' album cover.  Ever want to lick that "whipped cream"?

Tongue Out[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wanted to ask where you picked that album up, back in the early 90's I co-owned a vinyl record and comic book shop in a small Massachusetts town in the Berkshires, that album was up on our wall and I'm wondering now if I wasn't the guy that sold it to you?

[/QUOTE]

Don't want you to divulge info that you are uncomfortable with stating wozzy, but what town? I'm from wmass. Just curious.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Tongue Out[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    This intended for me or wmass.

I'm from NH.  I do have both album and CD.  That was one of my first albums.  Some classic horns on that one!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to sml1210's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And so much for the pass being "uncatchable." Unless, of course, you don't belive in science....

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753554/sports-science-examines-game-ending-call

[/QUOTE]

Here are the results from the poll of users from that link.  With as many Pats haters that are out there, I was surprised that this was so favorable to the Patriots.  This is how the fans saw it in a very large sample size:

Should a penalty have been called in the end zone on the final play of Monday's game?

•   79% Yes ... Gronk was interfered with, the Pats were robbed of a chance to win the game.
    •   21% No ... it was the right call.

Discuss (Total votes: 46,236)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to sml1210's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And so much for the pass being "uncatchable." Unless, of course, you don't belive in science....

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4753554/sports-science-examines-game-ending-call

[/QUOTE]

Here are the results from the poll of users from that link.  With as many Pats haters that are out there, I was surprised that this was so favorable to the Patriots.  This is how the fans saw it in a very large sample size:

Should a penalty have been called in the end zone on the final play of Monday's game?

•   79% Yes ... Gronk was interfered with, the Pats were robbed of a chance to win the game.
    •   21% No ... it was the right call.

Discuss (Total votes: 46,236)

[/QUOTE]

The 21% are just tools with an axe to grind.

Any fair minded person knows that was an egregious rip-off.

I don't even care so much that we lost. That's going to happen here and there. I'm mostly concerned that the NFL is fixed upon occasion. There are just too many of these outrageous calls happening at the very end to determine spread in these games in recent years.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

of course

When the ball hits a db in the back ,or the back of the helmet, and he doesnt look back. and "then" the db runs into the receiver, that is called as PI , even tho the ball is uncatchable by the wr - how stupid is that?

in this case it was clearly uncatachable because the LB had a bear hug qround Gronk and Gronk certanly couldnt catch it = lol

NFL has issues with its rules - the Brooks hit on Brees was an idiotic call

btw i heaerd CC say that Face guarding is illegal - I remember in a SD playoff game - Simms said the same thing agaisnt the Pats, but I believe that rule is gonzo

so we have two crapsandwich calls so far this season

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

The ref that threw the flag got it right.  Next they had meeting and knew what they had to do.  Then they ran like hell.