Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

This thread will now come to end. Brady's hooribly underthrown INT in the endzone will reaminn statistically an INTin the endzone to end the game for the rest of his career.

LET IT GO IT"S OVER AND DONE WITH! HAVE SOME DIGNITY!!

like Sanchez's Butt fumble?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This thread will now come to end. Brady's hooribly underthrown INT in the endzone will reaminn statistically an INTin the endzone to end the game for the rest of his career.

Does that mean you will now let go of any references to Spygate as that overblown episode is over and done with and has NO bearing on the present?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Does that mean you will now let go of any references to Spygate as that overblown episode is over and done with and has NO bearing on the present?

Leon's not smart enough to comprehend the context of your post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ice- I ignore your posts 99.9% of the time and will continie to do so because you stink at the back at forth. Every reply you have is exactly the same-Weak and not thought out. Come up w something worthy of a reply and I will respond. Until then.......

Like every time you refer to Spygate?  Get a clue.. you do the very same thing.. take your own advice.  Talk about calling the kettle black!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to wmasschilly's comment:

Don't want you to divulge info that you are uncomfortable with stating wozzy, but what town? I'm from wmass. Just curious.

The store I owned was in Shelburne Falls, just up the Mohawk Trail from Greenfield.  Wasn't a big money maker, but we had a hell of a time sitting around reading comics and listening to records...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

I've yet to see Hobbs produce that letter for the public.  I think his comments might have been intentionally mistaken. 

Oh just zip it lying troll. Any decent and honest person knows that was a total BS call. That leaves a phony like you out.

In response to OneManBanned's comment:

I see. You're a disgrace to Giants fans. I'm a bit surprised. Most Giant fans aren't completely anal like you.

But then, you're probably just a jets fan saying you're a Giants fan. Tool.

I won't even insult other Giants fans by tearing you limb from limb on your statement.

I don't know about the leg whip imbecile. There are any number of calls during the game that can be scrutinized.

We're talking about and endgame call that directly affected who won the damned game, not any one of a dozen calls we could argue about along the way. Get a clue ignoramus.

You're a hopeless f'n moron. Don't play with sharp objects. On second thought; do.

LOL, so a play at the end of the game matters more than one during the game?

Of course it does nitwit. When did you start watching sports, last month? LMAO@U

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You mentioned Spygate? Do we really want to go there today or we are concentrating on the Bronco's?

Yeah all we did after spygate (which was a farce) was go on a 21 game winning streak... guess the "cheating" part was slightly overstated.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wozzy... he doesn't GET IT!!!

Yiou guys act like it was no big deal and I speak for everybody outside of NE that feel just the opposite.

You speak for only the morons of the world. Like your team, you're a joke.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Ice- I ignore your posts 99.9% of the time and will continie to do so because you stink at the back at forth. Every reply you have is exactly the same-Weak and not thought out. Come up w something worthy of a reply and I will respond. Until then.......

Leon..Leon...Leon...

You told me you had me on ignore before..........is that because I get to you? I must be in your head (a scary place to be I'm sure).......We all just get so amused at you, we HAVE  to respond. You only come out of the woodwork when something happens to the Pats that is controversial. Then you start about a zillion insulting posts related to the team or resident posters here.

Guess what the prediction is?..........you will disappear if the Pats beat the Broncos OR your Jets miss the playoffs YET AGAIN. Cool Have a nice day !!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

interesting article. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/21/belichick-shows-team-2009-play-but-not-2010-play/

I see. You're a disgrace to Giants fans. I'm a bit surprised. Most Giant fans aren't completely anal like you.

But then, you're probably just a jets fan saying you're a Giants fan. Tool.

I won't even insult other Giants fans by tearing you limb from limb on your statement.

I don't know about the leg whip imbecile. There are any number of calls during the game that can be scrutinized.

We're talking about and endgame call that directly affected who won the damned game, not any one of a dozen calls we could argue about along the way. Get a clue ignoramus.

You're a hopeless f'n moron. Don't play with sharp objects. On second thought; do.

LOL, so a play at the end of the game matters more than one during the game?

Of course it does nitwit. When did you start watching sports, last month? LMAO@U

So a touchdown in the 1st quarter matters less than one in the 4th quarter?

Of course it matters less moron, because early events can be compensated for through the rest of the game; late events can't; because, you know, they're late! DUH.

Really. Just go away. You look more like an imbecile by the minute. You can't even grasp the simplest aspects of any of this.

•  

Only to a liar like you troll.

Spygate ...no I'll let it go for now.

No need. The league said they taped from the wrong position. The league did not say any competitive advantage was gained from that.

You lose again goofy troll.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Spygate ...no I'll let it go for now.

No need. The league said they taped from the wrong position. The league did not say any competitive advantage was gained from that.

You lose again goofy troll.

Babe, every time we respond to him, he thinks he WINS.  So far, we just can't help ourselves try to save this poor mind from devolving into mush with some common sense.  Oh, wait, too late!

Of course it matters less moron, because early events can be compensated for through the rest of the game; late events can't; because, you know, they're late! DUH.

Really. Just go away. You look more like an imbecile by the minute. You can't even grasp the simplest aspects of any of this.

So, according to your insane logic they might as well only play the 4th quarter, because everything else doesn't matter.

I didn't say everything else doesn't matter dum bass. I said it matters less because there is time to make adjustments. You are a poster child moron. LMAO@U

Do you think a team would rather be down 21-14 in the middle of the first quarter, or with 3 seconds left in the game? LMAO@U

Did you think in baseball the home field advantage of batting last was because of it happening in the 1st inning? LMAO@U

•  
  • You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I don't ever seem to recall pats fans saying the colts got shafted.  Selective anger, I guess.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I don't ever seem to recall pats fans saying the colts got shafted.  Selective anger, I guess.

kind of like the face guarding penalty Manning was gifted right? Go post on your Colts forum. Why is it Leon and you seem to post about that same time?

• Sections
    Shortcuts