Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

babe- it's only NE fans that choose to brush Spygate under the rug.

Everybody else just hates the pats because of it. The worlwide perception of the pats is that they cheated to win.Hooray for you guys.

[/QUOTE]

Everybody "hates" the Patriots because they're wildly successful, this includes the petty jealousy which leads you to these boards every day, but I guess you derive more joy from hating instead of watching your Jests butt fumble away another season in a three decade long losing streak... even your team mascot, Fireman Ed, gave up on your team.  Pathetic, sad... these words come to mind.  

One might say you are green with envy...  

TFB could we get a gif for the Jests fans here using that tagline, "Green with envy," maybe you could set it over a nice butt fumble montage or something?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/21/belichick-shows-team-2009-play-but-not-2010-play/

[/QUOTE]

Only to a liar like you troll.

[/QUOTE]

I don't ever seem to recall pats fans saying the colts got shafted.  Selective anger, I guess.

[/QUOTE]

UD, I'm not one to try and watch Colts games whenever they are on except if that team is on national TV and the "game of the week".  With that said, I, personally, do not recall the Colts, while Manning was on the team, lose games in a manner the Pats have recently with calls which went against them.  So, for myself, I can't say the Colts have ever gotten shafted because I have yet to see it happen. 

Don't know about your broad brush statement about the overall Patriot fan base, though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I didn't say everything else doesn't matter dum bass. I said it matters less because there is time to make adjustments. You are a poster child moron. LMAO@U

Do you think a team would rather be down 21-14 in the middle of the first quarter, or with 3 seconds left in the game? LMAO@U

Did you think in baseball the home field advantage of batting last was because of it happening in the 1st inning? LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight, team A score 2 touchdowns in the 1st quarter and doesn't score for the rest of the game.

Team B then scores a touchdown in the 2nd  and 2 4th quarter field goals, thus losing the game 14-13.

But the 2 TD's that team A scored in the 1st quarter are less important than the 2 4th quarter FG's because, according to your stupidity, they occurred in the 4th quarter.

[/QUOTE]

give it up.........you sound petty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

babe- it's only NE fans that choose to brush Spygate under the rug.

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Mostly dysfunctional jets fans obcess with this. That's because their team is so pathetic they fixate on anything negative that happens to the Patd because there is nothing positive about their laughing stock team to be proud of.

Your every post is proof of your miserable lot. LMAO@U

You have no proof that most football fans have any axe to grind about spygate, so stop lying.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/21/belichick-shows-team-2009-play-but-not-2010-play/

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't ever seem to recall pats fans saying the colts got shafted.  Selective anger, I guess.

[/QUOTE]

Got a vid of the play phony? Then we can discuss its merits. Or should we all just take Florio's word for it. LMAO@U+him. Florio is the biggest hack on the internet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I didn't say everything else doesn't matter dum bass. I said it matters less because there is time to make adjustments. You are a poster child moron. LMAO@U

Do you think a team would rather be down 21-14 in the middle of the first quarter, or with 3 seconds left in the game? LMAO@U

Did you think in baseball the home field advantage of batting last was because of it happening in the 1st inning? LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight, team A score 2 touchdowns in the 1st quarter and doesn't score for the rest of the game.

Team B then scores a touchdown in the 2nd  and 2 4th quarter field goals, thus losing the game 14-13.

But the 2 TD's that team A scored in the 1st quarter are less important than the 2 4th quarter FG's because, according to your stupidity, they occurred in the 4th quarter.

[/QUOTE]

Your stupidity is getting embarrassing.

What don't you understand about the tendencies of early scoring being subject to adjustments to compensate for and late scoring being relatively unable to be compensated for? It's not rocket science dum bass.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

UD, I'm not one to try and watch Colts games whenever they are on except if that team is on national TV and the "game of the week".  With that said, I, personally, do not recall the Colts, while Manning was on the team, lose games in a manner the Pats have recently with calls which went against them.  So, for myself, I can't say the Colts have ever gotten shafted because I have yet to see it happen. 

Don't know about your broad brush statement about the overall Patriot fan base, though.

[/QUOTE]

He and that tool Florio leave out the fact that in the instance they cite, the vast majority of the football world wasn't criticizing the call. It wasn't even a blip on the radar.

But don't be deceived by his phony tactics. He knows they are different. But he has no honor and will leave no filthy stone unturned to try and prop up his sex assaulting hero. That's what it's always about with this liar.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Your stupidity is getting embarrassing.

What don't you understand about the tendencies of early scoring being subject to adjustments to compensate for and late scoring being relatively unable to be compensated for? It's not rocket science dum bass.

[/QUOTE]

LOL, you really are an idiot.

[/QUOTE]

Right dum bass. Most teams would like to go down a TD with 30 seconds left rather than 55 minutes. Imbecile.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Right dum bass. Most teams would like to go down a TD with 30 seconds left rather than 55 minutes. Imbecile.

[/QUOTE]

Let me type this slowly so maybe you might be able to follow along.

My point was, if they made the correct call on the leg whip and the patsies don't score on that drive then the last play of the game would not have mattered because the patsies would have needed 2 scores.

It's not rocket science, dumb@ss

[/QUOTE]

Now the leg whip enters the equation. Get help you simpleton jets moron.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There was no flag thrown on that play lying phony troll.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Got a vid of the play phony? Then we can discuss its merits. Or should we all just take Florio's word for it. LMAO@U+him. Florio is the biggest hack on the internet.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81c4d8a3/Patriots-seal-win-on-Manning-s-third-INT

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Holy sh_t you are stupid.

That's EXACTLY what we have been talking about, you moron dolphins fan.

You stated that the play at the end of the game was more important than the non call on the leg whip earlier in the game.

Do you actually think before typing??

[/QUOTE]

LIAR!

YOU were talking about the leg whip ignoramus. I was talking in general terms.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He and that tool Florio leave out the fact that in the instance they cite, the vast majority of the football world wasn't criticizing the call. It wasn't even a blip on the radar.

But don't be deceived by his phony tactics. He knows they are different. But he has no honor and will leave no filthy stone unturned to try and prop up his sex assaulting hero. That's what it's always about with this liar.

[/QUOTE]

What babe is trying to say here, is that public opinion not rules matter.  If the masses don't cry foul, then do nothing.  If they do cry, then change the ruling. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let me type this slowly so maybe you might be able to follow along.

My point was, if they made the correct call on the leg whip and the patsies don't score on that drive then the last play of the game would not have mattered because the patsies would have needed 2 scores.

It's not rocket science, dumb@ss

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    It was a penalty that was not called against the pats - which also happened to take out the Panthers best defensive player.  Different outcome possibly if the play was called correctly. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There was no flag thrown on that play lying phony troll.

[/QUOTE]

Whether or not a flag was thrown does not matter in the context of the plays.  The plays were incredibly similar with the same official decision (no penalty).  But like you said - no one here complained about that because it favored your team. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

where did babe go.  had enough?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81c4d8a3/Patriots-seal-win-on-Manning-s-third-INT

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah troll. I do see where the Colt receiver is pushing off from McCourty. Or do you deny that  like the liar you are?

No hold occurred when the ball was 6" away from the interceptors hands and the Colt receiver was 7 yards from the play. LMAO@U

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah troll. I do see where the Colt receiver is pushing off from McCourty. Or do you deny that  like the liar you are?

No hold occurred when the ball was 6" away from the interceptors hands and the Colt receiver was 7 yards from the play. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

You may need to see an eye doctor Babe.  McCourty is clearly wrapped around Garcon preventing him from returning to the ball.  Poor spin effort.  Try another one.