Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/21/belichick-shows-team-2009-play-but-not-2010-play/

[/QUOTE]

Only to a liar like you troll.

[/QUOTE]

I don't ever seem to recall pats fans saying the colts got shafted.  Selective anger, I guess.

[/QUOTE]

There was no flag thrown on that play lying phony troll.

[/QUOTE]

Whether or not a flag was thrown does not matter in the context of the plays.  The plays were incredibly similar with the same official decision (no penalty).  But like you said - no one here complained about that because it favored your team. 

[/QUOTE]

Not similar at all troll. You are a born liar and your condition is so bad you aren't even aware of it anymore.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

What babe is trying to say here, is that public opinion not rules matter.  If the masses don't cry foul, then do nothing.  If they do cry, then change the ruling. 

[/QUOTE]

The official called the penalty liar. The politics picked it up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Further - that ball would have hit Garcon in the chest had it been allowed to continue to travel.  Very much - catchable (moreso than Brady's ball) and very much so McCourty holding onto Garcon - ball in the air - defensive PI.  It is not even a question, but the refs did not call it.  Why?  Why? 

Conspiracy I am sure. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Whether or not a flag was thrown does not matter in the context of the plays.  The plays were incredibly similar with the same official decision (no penalty).  But like you said - no one here complained about that because it favored your team. 

[/QUOTE]

It's fairly obvious that babe is a homer that is about as sharp as a marble.

[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious even coming from a mega-stooge like you. I'm the last person here that anubody would call a homer. LMAO@U

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

where did babe go.  had enough?

[/QUOTE]

Enough of making you look like the lying fool you are? Never. LMAO@U

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

where did babe go.  had enough?

[/QUOTE]

Enough of making you look like the lying fool you are? Never. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

When that happens it'll be a first.  Delusion is your drink of choice, I see. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

babes a big fan of the LMAO@U Way over used. He ends every sentence with it like he knows more then everybody. He never comes at me because I put him in his place.

If he does decide to say something it's ususlly a name calling event and we all know how I feel about name calling over the interent.

Talib is mugging the WR!

[/QUOTE]

still ignoring me Leon?..........thought you had work to do...........you keep saying move on but yet you keep talking about last weeks game. Are you showing up next week if the Pats somehow win and the Jets lose? just checking....you have a good day ya'hear!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/21/belichick-shows-team-2009-play-but-not-2010-play/

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't ever seem to recall pats fans saying the colts got shafted.  Selective anger, I guess.

[/QUOTE]

Got a vid of the play phony? Then we can discuss its merits. Or should we all just take Florio's word for it. LMAO@U+him. Florio is the biggest hack on the internet.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81c4d8a3/Patriots-seal-win-on-Manning-s-third-INT

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah troll. I do see where the Colt receiver is pushing off from McCourty. Or do you deny that  like the liar you are?

No hold occurred when the ball was 6" away from the interceptors hands and the Colt receiver was 7 yards from the play. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

You may need to see an eye doctor Babe.  McCourty is clearly wrapped around Garcon preventing him from returning to the ball.  Poor spin effort.  Try another one.

[/QUOTE]

^ Clear evidence of the lying conniving ways of the Colts troll.

Is anybody else here seeing McCourty "clearly wrapped around Garcon"?

That's Garcon's arm pushing McCourty away troll. LMAO@ a liar.

Colt receiver clearly pushing off.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Further - that ball would have hit Garcon in the chest had it been allowed to continue to travel.  Very much - catchable (moreso than Brady's ball) and very much so McCourty holding onto Garcon - ball in the air - defensive PI.  It is not even a question, but the refs did not call it.  Why?  Why? 

Conspiracy I am sure. 

[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot. The ball didn't travel because the Pat defender jumped and intercepted it moron. LMAO@U

The refs didn't call it because there was no penalty.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

ROFL I love how the Colts troll is trying to spin that 2010 play as a similar situation.  Watch the actual video.  DMC's hands don't even get onto Garcon until the ball was in Sanders' hands.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

from ESPN.........a quote from Manning on that game and that play

"We were in an uptempo mode the last seven minutes," Manning said. "We almost scored three touchdowns. But you're playing against the clock."

Manning blamed himself for the throw that didn't come close to reaching Pierre Garcon before Sanders grabbed it.

"I feel sick about it," he said. "About not extending the game, not executing to give [placekicker Adam] Vinatieri a chance for a field goal. It was a bad throw."

so what do you think of Manning's opinion on the play UD? Leon?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

bad ball Babe- Wasn't within 5 yards of Gronk you Brady Apolgist Homer!

[/QUOTE]

LIAR!

The ball ended up within a couple yards of where Gronk was when he got corralled away from it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

interesting article. 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Got a vid of the play phony? Then we can discuss its merits. Or should we all just take Florio's word for it. LMAO@U+him. Florio is the biggest hack on the internet.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d81c4d8a3/Patriots-seal-win-on-Manning-s-third-INT

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah troll. I do see where the Colt receiver is pushing off from McCourty. Or do you deny that  like the liar you are?

No hold occurred when the ball was 6" away from the interceptors hands and the Colt receiver was 7 yards from the play. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

You may need to see an eye doctor Babe.  McCourty is clearly wrapped around Garcon preventing him from returning to the ball.  Poor spin effort.  Try another one.

[/QUOTE]

^ Clear evidence of the lying conniving ways of the Colts troll.

Is anybody else here seeing McCourty "clearly wrapped around Garcon"?

That's Garcon's arm pushing McCourty away troll. LMAO@ a liar.

[/QUOTE]
    Babe - why does McCourty have his hands on the receiver.  Why screen shots.  Show a gif of the play.  the receiver was attempting to come back to the ball and the defender impeded his efforts - same as with Gronkowski. 

No penalty.  pats win.  what comes around goes around.  circle of life and all that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ROFL I love how the Colts troll is trying to spin that 2010 play as a similar situation.

[/QUOTE]

The guy doesn't have an honest bone in his body.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Link to that game and Manning's own quote

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=301121017

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ROFL I love how the Colts troll is trying to spin that 2010 play as a similar situation.  Watch the actual video.  DMC's hands don't even get onto Garcon until the ball was in Sanders' hands.

[/QUOTE]

same thing.  Babe asked for the video.  I provided it.  I think you need to try a little harder to watch the play.  its clear that mcourty has his hands on garcon impeding his return to the ball. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Babe - why does McCourty have his hands on the receiver.  Why screen shots.  Show a gif of the play.  the receiver was attempting to come back to the ball and the defender impeded his efforts - same as with Gronkowski. 

No penalty.  pats win.  what comes around goes around.  circle of life and all that.

[/QUOTE]

You are hopelessly an unrepentant liar.

Do you see the Colts receiver pushing off there or not?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

quick question, babe.......

What's with the LMAO@U in every post, are you a twelve year old girl?

[/QUOTE]

Here's the thing troll. Morons like you make me LMAO@U. That's because you're such an ignoramus. So I just let you know about the mirth you're providing me with your stupidity.

Sections
Shortcuts