Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Pereira says they should have left the flag down.

Your an idiot if you equate that to the mugging Gronk was getting. I see the colt receiver just fine no mugging going on.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your an idiot if you equate that to the mugging Gronk was getting. I see the colt receiver just fine no mugging going on.

[/QUOTE]

Not only is the Colt troll an idiot, but he's a liar. He sees what is what; but has to lie about it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

from ESPN.........a quote from Manning on that game and that play

"We were in an uptempo mode the last seven minutes," Manning said. "We almost scored three touchdowns. But you're playing against the clock."

Manning blamed himself for the throw that didn't come close to reaching Pierre Garcon before Sanders grabbed it.

"I feel sick about it," he said. "About not extending the game, not executing to give [placekicker Adam] Vinatieri a chance for a field goal. It was a bad throw."

so what do you think of Manning's opinion on the play UD? Leon?

[/QUOTE]
    reminds me of Brady's comments. 

"It wasn't a great throw. No excuses," Brady said, "It should have been a better throw."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Colt receiver clearly pushing off.

[/QUOTE]
    Babe - why does McCourty have his hands on the receiver.  Why screen shots.  Show a gif of the play.  the receiver was attempting to come back to the ball and the defender impeded his efforts - same as with Gronkowski. 

No penalty.  pats win.  what comes around goes around.  circle of life and all that.

[/QUOTE]

You are hopelessly an unrepentant liar.

Do you see the Colts receiver pushing off there or not?

[/QUOTE]

He's trying to continue his route which is to come back to the ball, but the defender (as you can see) is impeding his ability to do that.  See McCourty's arm on the outside of Garcon's arm's using his strength to prevent garcon from returning to the ball.  PI.  As obvious as the sun on a cloudless day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Colt receiver clearly pushing off.

[/QUOTE]
    Babe - why does McCourty have his hands on the receiver.  Why screen shots.  Show a gif of the play.  the receiver was attempting to come back to the ball and the defender impeded his efforts - same as with Gronkowski. 

No penalty.  pats win.  what comes around goes around.  circle of life and all that.

[/QUOTE]

You are hopelessly an unrepentant liar.

Do you see the Colts receiver pushing off there or not?

[/QUOTE]

He's trying to continue his route which is to come back to the ball, but the defender (as you can see) is impeding his ability to do that.  See McCourty's arm on the outside of Garcon's arm's using his strength to prevent garcon from returning to the ball.  PI.  As obvious as the sun on a cloudless day.

[/QUOTE]

And why are both the Colt receivers arms pushing on McCourty troll? Hmmm.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

What you're missing is that by the time this contact was initiated the ball was in Sanders' hands.  The camera angle from behind the play demonstrates this clearly in the link you posted.  It is nowhere near the same as Gronk being bear hugged for multiple seconds.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Colt troll destroyed, and he doesn't even have the decency to fess up to his bludgeoning. LMAO@him (<--- that was just for you jets troll. LMAO@U2)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What you're missing is that by the time this contact was initiated the ball was in Sanders' hands.  The camera angle from behind the play demonstrates this clearly in the link you posted.  It is nowhere near the same as Gronk being bear hugged for multiple seconds.

[/QUOTE]

incorrect.  in fact - babe provided a screen shot on a previous page which shows Mccourty impeding garcon and the ball hasn't reached sanders. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Colt troll destroyed, and he doesn't even have the decency to fess up to his bludgeoning. LMAO@him (<--- that was just for you jets troll. LMAO@U2)

[/QUOTE]

Delusion again - your drink of choice - babe.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

incorrect.  in fact - babe provided a screen shot on a previous page which shows Mccourty impeding garcon and the ball hasn't reached sanders. 

[/QUOTE]

LIAR!

There is no impeding there. That contact is the Colts receiver's left arm skunkboy.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Underdog chastises Pat's fans for discussing this subject on one post but he's the first person to post in this thread when we all got up this morning. 8:57 am eastern.

This guy's more than just a little obsessed!  What a P O S troll.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's the thing troll. Morons like you make me LMAO@U. That's because you're such an ignoramus. So I just let you know about the mirth you're providing me with your stupidity.

[/QUOTE]

Well stupid dolphins fan, I'll take that as admitting you are a twelve year old girl.

[/QUOTE]

I'll take that as you admitting a 12 year old girl could make you look like a nitwit.

I'm certainly no Fish fan troll, but I like the rest of the NFL fans have 1000X more respect for them than I do for the laughing stock of the NFL jets. LMAO@U

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

From the video you posted this is the freeze frame from literally half a second before Sanders catches the ball.  DMC is running with Garcon and hasn't touched him yet probably because Garcon has only just realized the ball was underthrown.  By the time DMC gets his hands on Garcon in any meaningful way Sanders has the ball.  It isn't even close to Gronk who was bear hugged for multiple seconds before the ball arrived.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Underdog chastises Pat's fans for discussing this subject on one post but he's the first person to post in this thread when we all got up this morning. 8:57 am eastern.

This guy's more than just a little obsessed!  What a P O S troll.

[/QUOTE]

A very smelly lying P O S troll.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

From the video you posted this is the freeze frame from literally half a second before Sanders catches the ball.  DMC is running with Garcon and hasn't touched him yet probably because Garcon has only just realized the ball was underthrown.  By the time DMC gets his hands on Garcon in any meaningful way Sanders has the ball.  It isn't even close to Gronk who was bear hugged for multiple seconds before the ball arrived.

[/QUOTE]

Of course you're correct. The two plays are completely different. But the lying troll will never admit that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

babe LMAO@u Skunk Boy Moron .What's next nah nah nah naha naaa?He digressses to acting like an infant!

I can see him now like a crazy wild mad Scientist just pecking away at his laptop!!Ahhahahahahaha

[/QUOTE]

Now that you have been destroyed in your trolling, all you have left is to try and spin some nonsense about my joy in mocking your stupidity. You are a bludgeoned and defeated loser.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

ud6...  shame,  bro.  There goes any cred you may have built up on this forum..  Of course Florio put  you on this ridiculous path and you can't wiggle out of it now...

Pathetic comparison.  Not even close.    Not even worthy of explaining it although others have clearly bludgeoned you to a pulp over it..  

How Florio even got that piece of sh1t published is a concern but hey... there you go, haters in haterville .  GFY all of you.    Along with Goodell and blandino.  At least perriera had the good sense to call it with any dignity and integrity, that go along with consistency and precedent.  

He at least has cred from having been a former head of officials who now is no longer living under the tyranny and confusion created by a corrupt spineless NFL destroying dicktator.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey babe LMAO@u- You have proved nothing today. Your opinion in the end means nothing. Brady threw a bad ball,his feet weren't set and it was grossly underthrown resulting in an INT in the endzone. That stat alone is what is driving you bananas. Brady just aint what he used to be.

You mad scientist you!

[/QUOTE]

My opinion troll? LMAO@U

Mine, the media, pundits, former players and the great majority of fans all agree the flag should have stayed down.

Only pathetic clueless trolls like you think otherwise.

LMAO@U again

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to OneManBanned's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll take that as you admitting a 12 year old girl could make you look like a nitwit.

I'm certainly no Fish fan troll, but I like the rest of the NFL fans have 1000X more respect for them than I do for the laughing stock of the NFL jets. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

No, you are a 12 yr old female dolphins fan, it's obvious. LMAO@U

[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I've reduced you to nothing. Mission accomplished.