Perfect Matchup's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Perfect Matchup's

Having to play the overated Texans and having the Bronco's play the physical Ravens was the best scenario for the Pats.  We match up good against the Texans, basically take away Foster and the the rest crumbles.  That while the Bronco's will win versus the Ravens but they will lose a player or two.  The Ravens are the most physical team in the AFC and I hope a big player or two on Denver won't be available for the big showdown.  Anyone else agree?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Perfect Matchup's

In response to KWPatsFan's comment:

Having to play the overated Texans and having the Bronco's play the physical Ravens was the best scenario for the Pats.  We match up good against the Texans, basically take away Foster and the the rest crumbles.  That while the Bronco's will win versus the Ravens but they will lose a player or two.  The Ravens are the most physical team in the AFC and I hope a big player or two on Denver won't be available for the big showdown.  Anyone else agree?

Well, don't want to see anyone on Denver get injured, but physically beat up would be nice.

But if the expected bad weather in Denver on Saturday turns this into more of a ground affair, this game may get closer. Only way Ravens can win is if the game gets ugly.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Did the Colts lose anyone in the Ravens game?

I would never wish for a player to get injured.

So I'm assuming you're terrified of the Bronco's if you're hoping that they lose a big player or two

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

Only way Ravens can win is if the game gets ugly.

[/QUOTE]

Good point, a messy field brings elite passing teams down to earth.

Any long range weather forecast? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KWPatsFan. Show KWPatsFan's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

So I'm assuming you're terrified of the Bronco's if you're hoping that they lose a big player or two

Gronk last year was a perfect example of Raven football.  Call it dirty or call it hardnosed, they do tend to play extra physical.

Terified of the Bronco's? No but playing them a little more beat up, absolutely on board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to KWPatsFan's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Gronk last year was a perfect example of Raven football.  Call it dirty or call it hardnosed, they do tend to play extra physical.

Terified of the Bronco's? No but playing them a little more beat up, absolutely on board.

Was a legal hit. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

If wishes came true I'd be Caligula during year 2 of his rule.

Sections
Shortcuts