Perfect Patriots Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

Re: Perfect Patriots Draft

In Response to Re: Perfect Patriots Draft:
    Bah, How 'bout this PERFECT draft #22 Suh #44 Brandon Graham #47 Jahvid Best #53 Bryant #118 Gresham
    Posted by titletownfan

Brandon Graham available at #44? You sir ar a moron.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

# 22 traded for Bills #41 & #71 picks #41 Jerry Hughes #44 Jahvid Best #47 Golden Tate #53 Tyson Alualu #71 Dennis Pita
    Posted by BradyHasMoreRings

THATS!a perfect draft

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

I can't believe how many Moron Patriot fans are out there. Hughes available at #44? Graham available at #44? Tate available at #47? Idiots!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

id love DeAngelo Williams, hes got the heart of a lion, and hes too quick to tackle, but would they trade us him?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriotway. Show Patriotway's posts

In Response to Re: Perfect Patriots Draft : I have Hughes going #41 whats so UNrealistic about that..Its all talk and speculation if hughes goes in 1st or not...No one knows. Unless your a psychic u shut ur mouth. Hey "Based on recent reports" NickC is a D--Bag.....So i guess its true and im being realistic.
    Posted by BradyHasMoreRings

Watch the draft you idiot. Hughes will be long gone before #41.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

You know defense has the biggest holes but there is not a big compelling reason to draft defense first in my opinion this year because the defensive player you pick in the second round is likely just as good as the one you could have had at 22. So if there is an Offensive player even a Olineman I am fine with that being the first pick.

Also if you look around the teams that could be championship contendors very few have a scarey defense. I still think you can get to the Superbowl and even win it with a ok defense and a Great offense. That hasn't changed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

In Response to Re: Perfect Patriots Draft : Watch the draft you idiot. Hughes will be long gone before #41.
    Posted by Patriotway

NOBODY thought brady quinn would fall almost OUT of the first round a few years ago but he did.

Apparently jerry hughes is going top 15 now according to some of u. Its not out of ordinary to see a guy who has been slated to go in the early second round to actualy STILL go in the early 2nd round. Hence the reason for my pick #41 jerry hughes.  

Did u talk to all the owners and coaches and take a look at thier draft boards and see jerry hughes on the top of thier list??. And did they all tell you hughes is DEFINITELY going in the first not early second?? OH THATS RIGHT U DIDNT! SO U CAN GO EAT A BIG FAT ONE

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ShiningWizard. Show ShiningWizard's posts

#22: Suh
    #44: Derrick Morgan
    #47: Spillar
    #53: Gresham
    #119: Dez Bryant

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

#22 NickC
    #44 Patriotway
    #47 Patriotway's Sister
    #53 NickC's Mom

I know Patriotway's Sister probably is being picked waaaay up in the first round but was hoping she would "Go Down" further to the second.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolltide1963. Show rolltide1963's posts

22: Sergio Kindle 44: Jahvid Best 47: Vlad Ducasse 57: Jared Velheer rebuild the trenches AND add a playmaker to run behind them.
    Posted by FOWLER8196

Not bad.  However, Hughes is a better option than Kindle.   Hughes is moving up the board because of the combine.  He proved to be more fluid and quicker than Kindle in dropping into coverage.   Therefore, provides blitz package options - ie, He drops into coverage, and a corner or safety goes after the QB.   

Kindle is stronger at the point of attack.  So what !  The Patriots need pressure and sacks.  They have more than enough big bodies to stuff the run on 1st and 2nd down.  They need some that can help the D, quickly on those 2nd and long, and 3rd down passes.  Too that effect, Hughes is the better option.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklynDR. Show FranklynDR's posts

1st Round - Jared Odrick or Maurkice Pouncey or Brandon Graham (at least one of these guys should be available)

2nd round - Charles Brown or Mike Iupati (if they do not select Pouncey) or Jerry Hughes or Ricky Sapp - also they could go with Demaryius Thomas and I'd be happy
    [I could also see the Patriots trying to couple this pick or the next one with a future pick for Ray Edwards of MN]

2nd round - Daryl Washington or Eric Norwood

2nd round - Jonathan Dwyer 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

#22 = 780 pts, #41 = 490 pts, #71 = 235 pts.

490 + 235 = 725 pts.

Going strictly by the point system, Pats come up a little short, assuming that, #1, that the point system has any relevance and, #2, BB employs it when making a trade decision.  Not sure you can always come up with a precise trade in terms of point value anyway.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from peterok. Show peterok's posts

Toby Gerhart in the 4th!

Sections
Shortcuts