Re: Perillo on 98.5

Now you've gone and gotten Babe's panties all in a bunch again

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to glenr's comment:

Well, it's shockingly NOW being brought up by Mazz of all people.  Also, Ben Volin showed Amendola wide open over the middle on the 3rd and 2 where Brady chucked it down field to Slater.

Ugh.

It's just such a problem this Brady spoiled baby antics on display because he can't get HOF WRs in here to be as statistically productive as Gomer.

They are also saying Manning never has these issues whether it's with an average WR or a good young one like Harrison or Wayne.  Again, Manning goes right into Denver and immediately develops a rapport with Thomas, Decker, Caldwell, etc.   

Jig is up and it's a huge, huge problem with Brady's ego.

That's funny because this very moment on Patriots.com replay, they (including Paul) are talking about BB's crappy draft picks and FA's and the CRAP on the field this year and others.  Listen and learn!

http://prod.www.patriots.clubs.nfl.com/media-center/audio/Patriotscom-Radio/70982a77-0fae-4174-bd8d-5dd3b51a78eb

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Uh oh, carefull rusty, you're barking up the wrong tree with Perillo. He's been very critical of BB the GM, you should of heard what he said about him bringing in Leon Washington and Adrain Wilson. Trust me Perillo doesn't share your points of view, you'd be better off buddying up with Bruschi or even Borges.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Uh oh, carefull rusty, you're barking up the wrong tree with Perillo. He's been very critical of BB the GM, you should of heard what he said about him bringing in Leon Washington and Adrain Wilson. Trust me Perillo doesn't share your points of view, you'd be better off buddying up with Bruschi or even Borges.

Ha!  He just said that.  Along with "At what point are we going to stop drafting DB's"

The WR's suck.  They need playmakers, NOT JAGS.  on and on and on.  Total BB bashing!  LOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well, it's shockingly NOW being brought up by Mazz of all people.  Also, Ben Volin showed Amendola wide open over the middle on the 3rd and 2 where Brady chucked it down field to Slater.

Ugh.

It's just such a problem this Brady spoiled baby antics on display because he can't get HOF WRs in here to be as statistically productive as Gomer.

They are also saying Manning never has these issues whether it's with an average WR or a good young one like Harrison or Wayne.  Again, Manning goes right into Denver and immediately develops a rapport with Thomas, Decker, Caldwell, etc.   

Manning has pro bowl receivers, so did Flacco, Eli...... ,

Manny 28, all pro skill players

TB, 8

Yup the jig is up, crusty.  TB has no EGO and no help. 

Need a new GM ASAP

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Talking about Brady's Binky Club and why it's hurt the Pats.

Tune in, folks!

What I've warned about for years is now being publicly talked about, now even by the two hyenas.

If Perillo used the term "Binky Club" I will never post here again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Perillo has been saying for years that BB has been great at finding depth pieces on the cheap but BB needs to stop shopping at Walmart both in the draft and FA for higher talent starters. He's also knocked Bill for his inability to draft skill position players (ie at WR and DB) and for refusing to spend more high draft picks in areas that historically he has been very strong in drafting, namely along the lines. Just last draft Perillo was commenting that in any draft this should be the draft BB focused on the lines because there was so much talent there, but he also felt BB wouldn't because BB doesn't like to draft into the strengths of drafts and BB's criteria for lineman has become so strict that only top 15 picks have a chance of meeting his demands.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Talking about Brady's Binky Club and why it's hurt the Pats.

Tune in, folks!

What I've warned about for years is now being publicly talked about, now even by the two hyenas.

If Perillo used the term "Binky Club" I will never post here again.

Yeah doubt Perillo would ever say binky but I wonder if Rusty will create a cute nickname for Edelman when he leaves. You know since Edelman has now become Brady's binky he's bad for the team and needs to leave to make it better.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Amendola wide open on 3rd and 2 and he lobs one up to Slater. My god.

Make it stop.

How do you know Amendola was the primary read on that play?  The replay didn't show where Slater was when the ball was thrown.  Maybe he was open?

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

TB has no EGO and no help.

Gronk and Hernandez would have been plenty of help as they were for the previous 3 seasons when we led the NFL in scoring.  They both didn't make it for reasons we all know.  People keep talking about Manning's receivers.  How exactly did Denver get them?  They drafted them and then had to wait while they developed yet people have no patience when we do the same.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Ha!  He just said that.  Along with "At what point are we going to stop drafting DB's"

The WR's suck.  They need playmakers, NOT JAGS.  on and on and on.  Total BB bashing!  LOL

That makes no sense because he always says "you can never have enough DBs", which is true.

So, I don't really care what the opposite angle he takes to play the opposite of Kirsh or Hart on those shows.

They each take one argument. On this slot here, he shares his true sentiments. Duh.

Talk to the hand.  He just said it.  Been trashing BB's crappy team since I turned it on.

So he lies on one segment and tells the truth on another?   Bwahahaha

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Ugh.

Manning has pro bowl receivers, so did Flacco, Eli...... ,

Manny 28, all pro skill players

TB, 8

Yup the jig is up, crusty.  TB has no EGO and no help. 

Need a new GM ASAP

Brady's ego is as big as his ugly mansion and his arrogant and domineering wife. How's that?

What a whipped individual.  

Amendola wide open on 3rd and 2 and he lobs one up to Slater. My god.

Make it stop.

So his mansion and wife are the problem?  You sound like a jealous green, troll.

Tb is as humble as they come.  He would have to be to be able to put up with that crap.

Blame BB for that ridiculous scripted play.  Why the hell was he even in there as a receiver?  Ridiculous! 

Thank You BB.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

ll its offical Rusty isnt a Pats fan.What show is on right now on 98.5 Felger and mazz and we all herad it before from rusty real Pats fans dont listen to Felger and mazz lol.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

TB has no EGO and no help.

Gronk and Hernandez would have been plenty of help as they were for the previous 3 seasons when we led the NFL in scoring.  They both didn't make it for reasons we all know.  People keep talking about Manning's receivers.  How exactly did Denver get them?  They drafted them and then had to wait while they developed yet people have no patience when we do the same.

Yup, they surely would have helped, if they played.  So would have Welker and Woodhood.

It's the back ups that were the problem.  They had all of Free Agency to fix it and failed, unless you think molasses Mike and Donald Jones and Sudfeld were the answer.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

No one has had better drafts since 2010 with impact on the field off the lockout than BB and the Pats. So, that makes asbolutely no sense. Seattle, SF and NE feature the youngest and most talented rosters in the NFL.

The one guy who is holding it all up, is named Tom Brady.

You'd have to be a moron to make that premise based on all the impactful plays the rookies made this year as well.  Every single rookie whether drafted or signed immediately added something when called on. Period.

Executive of the Year resides here in NE.

The bigger problem is Brady showing up or shutting off WRs and the defense knowing that and seeing that for years, which helps them defend the offense.

Ouch!

Kind of explains why Brady has sucked or been average overall, huh?  

Rookies making meaningful impacts or playing because all the other people we brought in sucked? Because I've seen some of our past rookies that came in and had a "meaningful impact"...they were gone in three years because even the best coach in the NFL couldn't save them. So excuse me if I laugh at you when you say things like this...I mean it, I really do laugh at you and your football "knowledge".

I'll say Collins is a player, but I'm also the guy who said he had LT type of freakish ability right after we drafted him. Great selection. Great find. Great job BB! I'm not going to pee myself over the others, sorry, been there done that. I hope Boyce takes his head out of his a$z (and I kind of hope it doesn't take him three years to realize he's in the NFL like it did for Vareen). I think Dobson my turn into a 50-70 catch a year guy, but that's not all that hard to do with Brady throwing it to you.

See I'm not into praising average talent - like you - I call them like I see them. And the way I've seen them over the last five years hasn't been too good. I'm not the only one who feels this way, trust me on that. If it's true Brain Billick said BB the GM is hurting BB the coach then the warnings are out! It's spreading! The results are pouring in! You can't botch the second round like this guy has over the last five years and not get noticed for it. You can't sign some of the free agents this guy has over the last five years and be called "the greatest GM ever". That sounds just ridiculous. You know what is so surprisiung about Jaime Collins? That Belichick drafted him, because I've become used to him NOT drafting guys like that as we've had the worst defense in the NFL for half a decade.

Sections
Shortcuts